PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone formulations: best transdermal absorption?

HavasuGuy
11-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Long story short: about a year ago, after ten years of injecting (Test, Tren, Deca, etc.), I developed a severe allergic response to all injectables. So, I had to switch to prescription cream for my TRT. However, I feel like I'm not getting enough Test (that is, as much as I'd like) with my prescription, so I'd like to supplement somehow. What would be the best Test formulation for absorption through the skin: Cyp, Prop, Enan, etc.?

Or another thought: how bad of an idea would it be to rub Test Base directly onto my skin?

(I already know all of the objections to my above points and questions, so no need to flame me :)

Couchlockd
11-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Estered test molecule is to large to pass into skin.

You'll need a base formulation

HavasuGuy
11-01-2018, 08:55 PM
So... if I'm looking at a list that looks like this:

TEST- C 250: $35 (LIMIT 5 PER CUSTOMER/ORDER)
TEST- E 250: $35 (LIMIT 5 PER CUSTOMER/ORDER)
TEST-P 100: $30
TEST BASE (made in MEG): $30 !NEW!

... then I should order the "TEST BASE"?

How would I apply this to my skin? A drop or two per day, or...?

bigpapapumpaf
11-02-2018, 11:34 AM
You can not get the test to be absorbed by dropping it on your skin. I would assume that you are allergic the the carrier oil of whatever you were using, not the gear. Find out what that substance is. You are pissing in the wind with the absorption thing.

BPP

TKAT
11-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Test Base+Phlogel or Test Base+DMSO. That is the only way you will make any improvement on what youre already doing. It will still be just like "pissing in the wind" like what was stated above. But better than just trying to rub the shit on your leg.

insulationman
11-02-2018, 05:43 PM
You can order test base POWDER and buy hbcd powder then mix it into a nasal sprayer and sniff away or you can buy the test base POWDER and look up ways to make your own transdermal carrier , use a syringe no needle and dose it that way

1g of test powder =1000mg
1000mg /4 liquid oz 30ml x 4 =120
1000/120 =mg per ml
If using 2g do 2000/120

Most transdermal stuff you will need to use 2x a day
4000/120 =33.3mg/ml x twice a day x 7 days you'd get 466mg a week of test

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

HavasuGuy
11-02-2018, 07:48 PM
Test Base+Phlogel or Test Base+DMSO. That is the only way you will make any improvement on what youre already doing. It will still be just like "pissing in the wind" like what was stated above. But better than just trying to rub the shit on your leg.

Any idea where I can get DMSO? I don't see that offered by any of the BOP suppliers...?

Gearhead
11-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Any idea where I can get DMSO? I don't see that offered by any of the BOP suppliers...?

Tractor Supply carries it. If you aren't familiar with DMSO you should look into it before using it. It tends to irritate skin and the area you use it on needs to be very clean as the DMSO will drag more than your Test into your skin. Like bacteria and such. You also have to keep the DMSO as uncontaminated as possible as well.

insulationman
11-03-2018, 09:25 PM
Just look up transdermal carrier recipe
Most of the stuff you can order on eBay and have an abundance to make a few more cycles worth .

insulationman
11-03-2018, 09:29 PM
Simple Transdermal Recipe (https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/38-Simple-Transdermal-Recipe)