PDA

View Full Version : Low LH

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 12:53 AM
Could low LH exist 3 months after a cycle?

With proper PCT (HCG and clomid)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Has anyone here ever dealt with low LH?

Olympia Labs
11-02-2018, 01:11 AM
Could low LH exist 3 months after a cycle?

With proper PCT (HCG and clomid)

Its normal during AAS use and post cycle you need CLOMID as it is the best for raising LH and FSH. Can also take nolva with it also

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Its normal during AAS use and post cycle you need CLOMID as it is the best for raising LH and FSH. Can also take nolva with it alsoOkay I did small cycle. Last pin was begging of august. I did pct with hcg and clomid at doses recommended here on BOP. I'm just wondering if its normal this far out so still have low LH.

kubes
11-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Okay I did small cycle. Last pin was begging of august. I did pct with hcg and clomid at doses recommended here on BOP. I'm just wondering if its normal this far out so still have low LH.

Hcg mimics lh production ceasing your natty production. So using hcg during pct isn’t going to allow your lh function to recover. Hcg is best used during your cycle and discontinued 3 days prior to starting pct. the only reason I would use Hcg post cycle would be if you don’t recover after pct and the. Do the power pct protocol

cyberninja
11-02-2018, 01:42 AM
You should read up on triptorelin. A 200 mcg shot will kickstart LH/FSH immediately. Might help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 01:43 AM
Hcg mimics lh production ceasing your natty production. So using hcg during pct isn’t going to allow your lh function to recover. Hcg is best used during your cycle and discontinued 3 days prior to starting pct. the only reason I would use Hcg post cycle would be if you don’t recover after pct and the. Do the power pct protocolYes I've read mixed reviews on this. Was going to give it a go the next time around. But since I'm obviously still not recovered I'm trying to figure out my next step.

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 01:45 AM
You should read up on triptorelin. A 200 mcg shot will kickstart LH/FSH immediately. Might help!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI've also read about this. But there seems to be limited data on this. Which is kind of scary. Esp when a high dose chemically castrates you.

cyberninja
11-02-2018, 01:46 AM
True but a single 200 mcg shot does the trick....I’ve used it alone for 3 pct’s

kubes
11-02-2018, 01:47 AM
Yes I've read mixed reviews on this. Was going to give it a go the next time around. But since I'm obviously still not recovered I'm trying to figure out my next step.

Here would be my approach. If you haven’t recovered. You could run a trt dose of test. 125 mg each week for 6 to 8 weeks with hcg alongside and then run another pct.

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Here would be my approach. If you haven’t recovered. You could run a trt dose of test. 125 mg each week for 6 to 8 weeks with hcg alongside and then run another pct.I have a nice cycle ready to rock. Would going all out be a bad idea? Maybe I should just wait a couple more months?

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 02:03 AM
I really dont want to go back on just to come back off. I've been off for months now.

kubes
11-02-2018, 02:17 AM
I really dont want to go back on just to come back off. I've been off for months now.

How long have you been off. The thing is if you haven’t recovered and you ho back on when you come off again your taking a big risk. Are you willing to risk being on trt for life?

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 02:24 AM
How long have you been off. The thing is if you haven’t recovered and you ho back on when you come off again your taking a big risk. Are you willing to risk being on trt for life?No that's why I'm asking the professional. So the whole reason I used hcg pct was because a friend if mine recommended it. Also BOP users backed it. It's even recommended in the PCT forum section. I'm confused on why nobody told me to use it during my cycle.

So you suggested the TRT with hcg. Would just waiting it out be another option? I mean it's not like I was on test for 12 months. I was taking test e 250 for 12 weeks then 500 for 4 weeks. Thank you btw for taking your time with me. I'm know I'm a newbie but perhaps I was fed misleading information or out of date information on PCT protocol.

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 02:24 AM
I've been off since Aug 5th

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 12:06 PM
So my doctor told me LH was low but the reislts show FSH. Here's my levelshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181102/b0537d124935e36eabe18ede97b8f3ee.jpg

kubes
11-02-2018, 12:33 PM
You should give yourself another 4-6 weeks to recover. The general rule for recovery is time off plus pct equals time off

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 12:34 PM
You should give yourself another 4-6 weeks to recover. The general rule for recovery is time off plus pct equals time offRoger that. Should I tell my doc or play dumb?

chadmack282
11-02-2018, 10:15 PM
Hcg mimics lh production ceasing your natty production. So using hcg during pct isn’t going to allow your lh function to recover. Hcg is best used during your cycle and discontinued 3 days prior to starting pct. the only reason I would use Hcg post cycle would be if you don’t recover after pct and the. Do the power pct protocol

I am so happy that I am not the only person that hcg!!
Do not use it in PCT guys it delays your recovery!! Hcg MIMICS LH & if your brain/body thinks it has sufficient LH it will not produce it!

chadmack282
11-02-2018, 10:36 PM

Roger that. Should I tell my doc or play dumb?

I wouldnt tell my doctor shit!! Most doctors have NO clue about AAS & will sterio type u !! U might have so called roid rage in there office.

chadmack282
11-02-2018, 10:38 PM
You should give yourself another 4-6 weeks to recover. The general rule for recovery is time off plus pct equals time off

Kubes gave U absolutely the best most responsible advice possible!!!

BombdotCom
11-02-2018, 10:40 PM
Kubes gave U absolutely the best most responsible advice possible!!!Yeah I'm gunna give it a little bit more time.

5millionbucks
11-08-2018, 09:14 PM
Yeah I'm gunna give it a little bit more time.

how long was your cycle and what did you run to causing your levels to plummet? Also was this your first cycle?

BombdotCom
11-08-2018, 09:26 PM
how long was your cycle and what did you run to causing your levels to plummet? Also was this your first cycle?16 weeks started 250wk 1-12, 500wk 12-16 first cycle.

I've been suspicious of low test for the past 3 years. Just never got around to get tested. I eat healthy and live a healthy life style. But the past year I've felt really down and weak with minimal gains in the gym. So I ran a cyle without doing all the research like a dumb ass. My whole body transformed. It was amazing. But I've lost everything since then. I tried so hard to keep the gains.

So bottom line I think my test is going to stay at 200 I feel exactly how I felt before cycle.

BombdotCom
11-08-2018, 09:28 PM
Test E and tren

I now know tren was a bad idea being a newbie. But that's what you get for listening to people who claim to know it all when they really know nothing.

Had I stumbled across this forum before hand I feel things would be a little different.

5millionbucks
11-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Test E and tren

I now know tren was a bad idea being a newbie. But that's what you get for listening to people who claim to know it all when they really know nothing.

Had I stumbled across this forum before hand I feel things would be a little different.

yeah adding in the tren affected shit alot did you at least use caber while on this? I'm pretty sure it would of made a difference, also even if you ran HCG the whole time with the Test/Tren combo from start to finish pretty sure you would still be in this predicament. Damn man it might take a while for you to recover running test/tren combo for first cycle imo is a big no no also was it ace or was it e? I have a feeling you ran Tren e; damn man I remember someone saying he did a similar cycle it was so bad that he just hoped on a quick test cycle for 8 weeks then went to PCT and basically a few months down his test levels came back higher than what it was post pct test/tren. Anyone on here please chime if they experienced this?

thebear
03-15-2019, 03:06 AM
High LH with low T is type 1 hypogonadism. Tons of signals are coming but Testes are not responding. Low LH with low T is type 2 hypogonadism. Which means you have a chance lol. Give your body sometime to recover.