PDA

View Full Version : Purple panda labs bad test E?

orangepower
11-02-2018, 02:17 AM
I've been using PPL test E and I'm getting huge lumps like baseball size around the injection site. No redness or warmth but it hurts like to hell for 5-6 days. I use a heating pad to help make the lump go away. I'm also getting a fever of around 99.8 for the 1st couple of days after injecting. My joints ache and I feel sluggish, almost like I have a mini flu. I'm a RN and know how to use aseptic technique when doing injections. My test E was a domestic order and it was pre-made. I've emailed PPL but no response yet. They were also supposed to send out an order of clomid because they were out of stock when I ordered and I gave them the ok to send the clomid in October but I never heard from them or got the clomid. Hopefully they get back to me about what the heck is going on. Anyone else had this problem?

Sh0tsf1red
11-02-2018, 10:19 AM
What's your cycle history?

its not uncommon to have "test flu" when you first add compounds, it's your body trying to balance itself out. I used to get it for a few days every time I started mast. Not sure if this is the case for you, but if you are relatively new to AAS I would suspect it.

orangepower
11-02-2018, 05:28 PM
What's your cycle history?

its not uncommon to have "test flu" when you first add compounds, it's your body trying to balance itself out. I used to get it for a few days every time I started mast. Not sure if this is the case for you, but if you are relatively new to AAS I would suspect it.

This is my 3rd cycle and I've never had anything like this before.

chadmack282
11-03-2018, 12:38 AM
I would absolutely get some E from a different source.
There are a couple sponsors here that will have it on your door step in 3-4 days.