PDA

View Full Version : Gear crash

M5077
11-02-2018, 08:58 AM
I tried crashing 3 bottles of gear over night. Test P test E and sust

No crash at all, like none. Does that mean gear is bunk?
I put all 3 in freezer overnight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sh0tsf1red
11-02-2018, 10:17 AM
Why would you intentionally try to crash the gear?

what is the benefit?

M5077
11-02-2018, 10:20 AM
Why would you intentionally try to crash the gear?

what is the benefit?

Because I had strong reason to believe it was BS already. Bloodwork from the use of 3 vials. I was obviously disgusted, so, I froze them.

With that said, no separation. Now I think I know the answer but need a vets help being I have 0 experience in crashing gear as a non-standard Test protocol.

bigpapapumpaf
11-02-2018, 11:31 AM
The freezer test is not that accurate. It will depend on the gear and the oil its brewed with but if your blood tests are off, that's your sign.

BPP

M5077
11-02-2018, 11:34 AM
The freezer test is not that accurate. It will depend on the gear and the oil its brewed with but if your blood tests are off, that's your sign.

BPP

Thanks bro. You’re right. I’d think my numbers would be ridiculous with 250 sust MWF and adding prop on top. You live and you learn I guess.

maxmuscle1
11-02-2018, 12:26 PM
That sucks brother! You can buy a test online. Even Amazon even has a test for any home brew compound. Just a drop or two from your vial and it will indicate what compound you are putting in your body. It identifies correctly

Woods
11-02-2018, 12:28 PM
It should crash brother if it has enough compound in it

w8lifter
11-02-2018, 05:42 PM
That sucks brother! You can buy a test online. Even Amazon even has a test for any home brew compound. Just a drop or two from your vial and it will indicate what compound you are putting in your body. It identifies correctly

Sweet! Didn’t know about these kits. Looks like “Roidtest” kits are the main vendor

maxmuscle1
11-02-2018, 05:49 PM
You got it

MEB
11-02-2018, 05:50 PM
I figure the compounds that you got were not from a sponcer.

M5077
11-03-2018, 01:49 AM

BPP

Thanks pump

Cowboymike
11-03-2018, 04:55 AM
100% that the bloodwork tells the true tale... that’s what I live by. That’s what I would trust. If it came back low, no other tests are even needed... unless I truly wanted to know what exactly I was putting into my body...

I’d definitely be bringing up my results with the sponsor. How that sponsor treated me from that very moment forward, would tell me everything I need to know about them, their character and the way they conduct themselves in business...

Hopefully things are made right by you. If not, then I’d expect things to be escalated.

M5077
11-03-2018, 04:45 PM
I figure the compounds that you got were not from a sponcer.

But they were, which is the problem. I will be compiling all of the hard data I collected and posting to that sponsors thread, not as a smear campaign but primarily for BOP brothers and sisters safety as well as my own.

Cowboymike
11-03-2018, 06:13 PM
But they were, which is the problem. I will be compiling all of the hard data I collected and posting to that sponsors thread, not as a smear campaign but primarily for BOP brothers and sisters safety as well as my own.

Honest reviews backed with evidence.. the good and the bad. Nothing wrong with that.. I know I personally would like to know who it was, how they’ve handled the situation, how you’ve been treated etc... looking forward to your well thought out and honest review...

leftkz
11-03-2018, 07:49 PM

Have you brought it up with BOP Staff and emailing the sponsor directly? Bunk gear is quite a concern and staff would definitely assist you in handling the issue.

M5077
11-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Have you brought it up with BOP Staff and emailing the sponsor directly? Bunk gear is quite a concern and staff would definitely assist you in handling the issue.

Yes I have, I wouldn’t make claims without following proper protocol.
The decisions I’ve made have been based on both hard data and and the suggestions of MOD’s and VETs alike. This post began as a simple question and kind of took a bit of a turn.
I def appreciate the confidence displayed here in BOP and in your response. So, thanks for ensuring correct code of conduct and protocols. That’s needed here and should be reinforced regularly by US brothers and sisters. Accountability to us and our sponsors

leftkz
11-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Yes I have, I wouldn’t make claims without following proper protocol.
The decisions I’ve made have been based on both hard data and and the suggestions of MOD’s and VETs alike. This post began as a simple question and kind of took a bit of a turn.
I def appreciate the confidence displayed here in BOP and in your response. So, thanks for ensuring correct code of conduct and protocols. That’s needed here and should be reinforced regularly by US brothers and sisters. Accountability to us and our sponsors

I'll wait for when you post your thread. I too would like to know which lab it was.

Also... Janoshik is now a sponsor on BOP. If possible, I would try to see if you can send him a vial or two of product and see how it tests out. Remember to remove labels and not state what compound or brand to keep it truly un-bias.

M5077
11-04-2018, 01:48 AM
I'll wait for when you post your thread. I too would like to know which lab it was.

Also... Janoshik is now a sponsor on BOP. If possible, I would try to see if you can send him a vial or two of product and see how it tests out. Remember to remove labels and not state what compound or brand to keep it truly un-bias.

I requested this of the sponsor. I pay shipping he pay for the test. He declined. Said he didn’t trust the lab.

leftkz
11-04-2018, 01:56 AM
I requested this of the sponsor. I pay shipping he pay for the test. He declined. Said he didn’t trust the lab.

Unfortunately, that might be something you'd have to pay out of pocket for. It is for your own benefit as well, in knowing what you're injecting into your body.

M5077
11-04-2018, 02:04 AM
Unfortunately, that might be something you'd have to pay out of pocket for. It is for your own benefit as well, in knowing what you're injecting into your body.

I would if I had the cash I had to buy new gear with lol sad but true. I’m trying to come out of a crash.

pompeyo546
11-04-2018, 02:14 AM
Ok

Oils freeze with low temperature, it's obvious but why would you want to freeze them and then try them for an exam

For me crashing means that the substance crystalize while it's at room temperature and it means that's bb and ba ratio is bigger than alcohol with powder

Normally happens a lot with any kind of nandrolone

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

leftkz
11-04-2018, 04:51 AM
I would if I had the cash I had to buy new gear with lol sad but true. I’m trying to come out of a crash.

Definitely feel for you. If security wasn't an issue, I'd offer you some out of my stash even though I don't have much myself. Sadly, we're dealing in a world that isn't necessarily legal.

M5077
11-04-2018, 05:01 AM
Definitely feel for you. If security wasn't an issue, I'd offer you some out of my stash even though I don't have much myself. Sadly, we're dealing in a world that isn't necessarily legal.

Thanks bro!! I had a little dragon pharma and TRT to bring me back up. Needless to say, I feel much better!

bigpapapumpaf
11-04-2018, 02:20 PM
The freezer test will not be accurate if the BA is a little high. If you doubt that, put a bottle of alcohol (not beer) in the freezer.

BPP

M5077
11-04-2018, 02:22 PM
The freezer test will not be accurate if the BA is a little high. If you doubt that, put a bottle of alcohol (not beer) in the freezer.

BPP

Thank you BPP.

Amjodor
11-04-2018, 06:28 PM
I have some gear from an old sponsor on here starts with gear and I suspect it’s bunk, after reading this I froze 2 separate test e vials and one mast e vial. They didn’t freeze all the way I suspect because of the alcohol but once it “thaws” there are no crystals at all. I have had crashed gear before so I know what it looks like this is just straight oil.

M5077
11-04-2018, 06:37 PM
I have some gear from an old sponsor on here starts with gear and I suspect it’s bunk, after reading this I froze 2 separate test e vials and one mast e vial. They didn’t freeze all the way I suspect because of the alcohol but once it “thaws” there are no crystals at all. I have had crashed gear before so I know what it looks like this is just straight oil.

I don’t know enough about any of this stuff to make claims. Lots of conflicting info all I know is, cut losses and move on. Just kinda is what it is.