PDA

View Full Version : Geno gear :(

blastoff29
11-02-2018, 06:57 PM
I put a order in with Geno .
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 7:35 am on September 27, 2018.

I advised Geno about this. He asked me have I received a seizure letter and I told him no but the product is not moved from there . Then he told me if it don't move by October 25 that he will reship it. I was OK sounds good to me. I got another email after the 25 that he will ship out asap.

So few days after the last email from Geno I ask for some tracking info. I know it take a little time before he gets back so I wait 2-3 days. So have not heard from geno so I fire off another email asking the same ... still no Geno... What the heck happened. I know geno is a good sponsor. I ordered from him many times.

I pm Elvia1023 also yesterday. Still waiting ..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

maikolo33
11-02-2018, 07:38 PM
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 7:35 am on September 27, 2018.

I advised Geno about this. He asked me have I received a seizure letter and I told him no but the product is not moved from there . Then he told me if it don't move by October 25 that he will reship it. I was OK sounds good to me. I got another email after the 25 that he will ship out asap.

So few days after the last email from Geno I ask for some tracking info. I know it take a little time before he gets back so I wait 2-3 days. So have not heard from geno so I fire off another email asking the same ... still no Geno... What the heck happened. I know geno is a good sponsor. I ordered from him many times.

Sent from my SM-N910V using TapatalkI know it's hard bro but with geno you have to be patient I to have mailed in the past and waited for a reply

Did you out in heading in email *Problem*

He will reply bro and he will resend he won't stich you up he's been in the game for many years.

blastoff29
11-02-2018, 07:54 PM
No I did not do that I put reship for the title
,. But I know that he is good for his word I just don't know what the deal is it's been almost 2 months from the start until now

Has anybody ever had a partial in customs for over a month and then finally ship out??

chadmack282
11-03-2018, 12:33 AM
I have seen them sit in customs for 2weeks & then show up & it scares the s hit out of me.

blastoff29
11-03-2018, 07:39 AM
Been there also, but this is over month sitting there since September 27 and it still there. Still waiting for geno or elvia to get back with me.

Diesel1965
11-04-2018, 12:54 AM

Just pm Elvia give him some time he's a good rep Brother they'll make it right Geno been in the game long time.