PDA

View Full Version : An update on HGH testing

exphys88
04-07-2012, 12:01 AM
It seems that we have been making some false assumptions about testing HGH through serum testing. We can test to see if it contains HGH or not, but it's going to be difficult to determine the exact iu amounts.

Heavyiron measured 17.9 ng/mL on his most recent Z blue top test after injecting 10 iu IM.

He measured 19.7 ng/mL on 10 iu IM of tev-tropin (pharma grade).

These numbers are too close to determine if there is any difference in the amount of iu's between the different brands, IMO.

Some guys don't respond the same as others to Hgh, which is going to make it difficult to determine if a particular hgh brand is underdosed.

tkrex
04-07-2012, 01:46 AM
I pinned 10 ius of some blue tops and got <.1....wonder what was in the shit and it wasnt hcg either

exphys88
04-07-2012, 02:21 AM
I hear ya, I tried the nipertropins and the gray tops, there was no hgh in them.

ShortnWide
04-07-2012, 03:55 AM
Ya I got some grey tops that should have been yellows-straight junk-0 GH in them. But I've had blues that hit 14's and I hit 25 with Eli's resently. Now days Im just happy to know that I get real GH in my product.

exphys88
04-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Ya I got some grey tops that should have been yellows-straight junk-0 GH in them. But I've had blues that hit 14's and I hit 25 with Eli's resently. Now days Im just happy to know that I get real GH in my product.
were these numbers with subq or IM and what was the time from time of inject to blood draw? also, how much do you weigh and how tall are you? The more info we have, the better we can determine if hgh is properly dosed or not.

ShortnWide
04-09-2012, 04:51 AM
IM (I've been hitting my tri's for the tests but I'm going to switch to my bicep's for my future tests)
3-3.5 hr
201 lbs as of 10 minutes ago
5'5"
Fasting

10 IU for any test ran
Current diet is for bulking
My GH is stored in light tight box in the fridge
Slin pin for injections
Exact 1.0 ml of bac water
5/8 pin to fill all vials to not damage GH wail reconstituting

I'm going to try to get a test on the new type my supplier is now sending me.

exphys88
04-09-2012, 05:24 AM
25 looks good then, I'd be happy w that. I got a 15 on novos but I may be a low responder too. I still like the novos, they seem strong to me.

telmon1
04-09-2012, 01:31 PM
@ shortnwide...was the test for the elis the green or black tops?
I'm lovin the greens, been on them for about 2 months now. I switched from kamis bunk gh...what a world of difference.

ShortnWide
04-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Yah it's green tops. Their def good product. At 15-20 IU daily since end of Feb I feel like I'm drunk or something and my gym bumbs are literaly crippling at times. My hands always hurt so CTS is not noticeable to me.
I'm on a mass stack rightnow and I'm becoming very vascular and full. I read that a few guys had their serum tests come up a little higher then mine on the green Eli's-I don't dout it-everyone is dif. I have barely any water retention with these unlike with the rip's.

I can't wait for the black tops I ordered to come in-he promises that there better then ever.

I don't know why I went and had to try out other sources because just about all Of them had GH that was way under dosed or just straight fake. In knew who was G2G but I had to test the "what if" I guess. LESSON LEARND.

telmon1
04-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Yeah...I'm at 10iu ed and on the mass stack as well. I'm getting the same symptoms as you. I really can't imagine going to 20iu ed. My hands and feet are constantly going numb...hell, they're tingling now as I type.

ShortnWide
04-10-2012, 02:41 AM
The worst side I'm getting is (on-and-off) knees and hips ache. But def pleased.

alterntego
04-10-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't know why I went and had to try out other sources because just about all Of them had GH that was way under dosed or just straight fake. In knew who was G2G but I had to test the "what if" I guess. LESSON LEARND.

I'll second that . why do we do it to ourselves .

Jasonva
04-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Always looking for something just a little bit better, that's why we do it. I'm wanting to try the Rips myself but wondering if i should just stick with Eli since they've always done me right.

alterntego
04-12-2012, 09:00 PM
I really hope u r right bout those Eli's as they are not getting very good test results on a few boards and I like everyone else am f'n tired of loosing large quantitys of cah to low dose gh

ShortnWide
04-13-2012, 09:39 AM
There's some hear-say about the January Eli's that went out. Mine are from end of nov-beginning or dec. the only two places I know that have real Eli's both say if you get a low serum test they will make right.

I'm on a few dif sites and there are guys saying that both rips and or Eli's gave low levels and some say great levels(for ug)-idk. The only way to know is get a serum test for your self.

exphys88
04-14-2012, 07:47 AM
There's some hear-say about the January Eli's that went out. Mine are from end of nov-beginning or dec. the only two places I know that have real Eli's both say if you get a low serum test they will make right.

I'm on a few dif sites and there are guys saying that both rips and or Eli's gave low levels and some say great levels(for ug)-idk. The only way to know is get a serum test for your self.

I'm very involved with the serum testing at ironmag and we have recently discovered that the only way to assess your hgh using the serum method is to compare it to human grade hgh. Heavyiron tested human grade and only got a 19 mg/nL, whereas, everyone else is scoring in the 30-40 range on human grade hgh. We were incorrectly labeling hgh that he was scoring a 15 on as underdosed, when in fact, that is just normal for him

Stone
07-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Best bet is to get one guy testing multiple brands. Any volunteers lol...

exphys88
07-21-2012, 06:57 AM
I've already done that

vgiattino
07-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Haha!