PDA

View Full Version : Stubborn gyno help. Estrogen crashed prolactin in range.

Jackman96
11-05-2018, 09:54 PM
What’s up y’all I have been Battling some gyno I believed to be caused from SuperDrol for 5weeks. Since then I have came off everything and have been cruising at 250mgs of test a week. Currently I have been taking 40mgs nolvadex and 25mgs of aromasin daily for the gyno.

Bloodwork reports E2 is nonexistent, prolactin is in range and test is at 1200.

I Will have caber and letro shortly and plenty of nolva and ai on hand. What are y’alls recommendations to combat this gyno? I’d like to start the next cycle shortly but do not want to hit the gas pedal until the gyno improves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
11-05-2018, 10:10 PM
I’ve used letrozole at .5 eod and it reversed my gyno problem. It is super strong but I highly recommend it as I had a decent lump in my nippple and was freaked out. I used a liquid research compound that tasted like shit but it came with a lab assay and worked like magic for me. Other compounds are good but I personally needed Letro. Good luck brother

Olympia Labs
11-05-2018, 11:51 PM
What’s up y’all I have been Battling some gyno I believed to be caused from SuperDrol for 5weeks. Since then I have came off everything and have been cruising at 250mgs of test a week. Currently I have been taking 40mgs nolvadex and 25mgs of aromasin daily for the gyno.

Bloodwork reports E2 is nonexistent, prolactin is in range and test is at 1200.

I Will have caber and letro shortly and plenty of nolva and ai on hand. What are y’alls recommendations to combat this gyno? I’d like to start the next cycle shortly but do not want to hit the gas pedal until the gyno improves

Your estrogen is already crashed and it's still there so letro wont touch it. U need raloxifen = GOAT for gyno

chadmack282
11-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Why r u using so much Aromisin ?
How much Aromisin were u using on cycle?

Jackman96
11-06-2018, 12:12 AM
Why r u using so much Aromisin ?
How much Aromisin were u using on cycle?

I was using 12.5 asin/ day on 600 test 400eq 20 SuperDrol.

I upped the aromasin added nolva and dropped down to a cruise dose when I noticed the gyno in hopes of getting rid of it.

Seems rather stubborn as I’ve been on nolva for 5 weeks and estrogen is off the charts low with no improvement.

Jackman96
11-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Your estrogen is already crashed and it's still there so letro wont touch it. U need raloxifen = GOAT for gyno

Wish you carried it brotha! Just stocked up on some ancillaries and the oils from the Halloween sale. Maybe your nolvadex does the trick. My asin I have for another source sure isn’t bunk but who knows the nolva could be bad.

pompeyo546
11-06-2018, 12:29 AM
Wish you carried it brotha! Just stocked up on some ancillaries and the oils from the Halloween sale. Maybe your nolvadex does the trick. My asin I have for another source sure isn’t bunk but who knows the nolva could be bad.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkArimidex didn't worked for you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jackman96
11-06-2018, 12:31 AM
I was using aromasin. It worked in the sense of crashing my estrogen. However the gyno is still there

pompeyo546
11-06-2018, 12:32 AM
I was using aromasin. It worked in the sense of crashing my estrogen. However the gyno is still there

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou don't want to crash ur estrogen you want to control it and lower it down little by little bit trying to kill it

Try Arimidex 1mg eod that worked for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

chadmack282
11-06-2018, 01:00 AM
I think your aromasin may not be any good!!
Or u r SUPER E Sensitive, I could go e3d on 10-12.5mgs of aromasin.

Jackman96
11-06-2018, 01:01 AM
I think your aromasin may not be any good!!
Or u r SUPER E Sensitive, I could go e3d on 10-12.5mgs of aromasin.

Guys I got bloodwork my estrogen is so low it didn’t show up on the test. Id say it’s probably good

Olympia Labs
11-06-2018, 01:46 AM
Guys I got bloodwork my estrogen is so low it didn’t show up on the test. Id say it’s probably good

That's why i said ralox bro.....i also had this issue estrogen 0 knots still there. 10 days on ralox and gone. No I don't carry it so not just saying that to make a sale. I would find ralox and lay off the AIs so heavy. When your crashed your crashed if it persists try ralox if that doesn't work you'll have to get it cut out....

cyberninja
11-06-2018, 01:47 AM
I’m on a raloxiphene protocol for my flare up right now....it’s not happening fast enough though

cyberninja
11-07-2018, 02:33 AM
Raloxiphene doesn’t seem to be helping with any quickness....I’m assuming it’s real. I’ve done a couple doses of letro,eod to get estrogen lowered and now I’m using 1 mg adex a day. Should I be lowering my dosage of estrogenic compounds till it clears up? I’ve been on 500 mg a week of test e, and 600 mg a week of EQ. What’s the usual protocol when you’re on cycle and fighting a flareup?

pompeyo546
11-07-2018, 02:34 AM
Coof coof try adex coof coof

ask for price list:
[email protected]

cyberninja
11-07-2018, 02:39 AM
I’ve got your list man it’s great, thanks....I’m piled high with Ai’s at the moment but of course anytime your not clearing up within 10 days you start to worry about your stuff being bad...so I’m sure I’ll be in touch. I really don’t want to fuck with surgery.

Starhopper
11-07-2018, 03:29 AM
I don't think you will see a noticeable reduction of gyno from using Raloxiphene for at least a few days (4 to 10) Some people say to use 60mg for 10 days then 30mg until it is gone. With that protocol people reported seeing a difference within 5 to 6 days and then completely gone around the 20 day mark. Nothing in this lifestyle is fast.. Takes time to build muscle, it will also take time to reverse side effects. Good luck with it.

cyberninja
11-07-2018, 03:35 AM
Thanks man I’ve been using 60 mg raloxiphene for about 15 days now.... no improvement yet....thinking of dropping the EQ, and lowering my test dos to 250 per week to see if that’d help

Chupster
11-07-2018, 04:20 AM
I had the same problems with Tren. Still battling a little of bit of sensitivity myself. I was taking a mg of adex a day for a week it seemed to help but caber definitely got me on track again. I ve been taking .25 mg caber eod and I'm definitely seeing and feeling improvement. Best of luck to you bro.

Jackman96
11-20-2018, 06:42 AM
What is yalls ralox protocol? Im going to switch over to that tom. As I got my hands on some.

Since I’ve already been slamming nolvadex and aromasin with no prevail, I’m probably just gonna swap the nolva for 50mg ralox daily and see if I see results.

Thoughts?

cyberninja
11-20-2018, 01:59 PM
I just got a new source/batch of ralox....so fingers are crossed 50 mg a day for a while is my plan

JSL
11-20-2018, 03:18 PM
I just got a new source/batch of ralox....so fingers are crossed 50 mg a day for a while is my plan

Good luck brother, keep us updated.

kaneman
11-20-2018, 05:45 PM
What is yalls ralox protocol? Im going to switch over to that tom. As I got my hands on some.

Since I’ve already been slamming nolvadex and aromasin with no prevail, I’m probably just gonna swap the nolva for 50mg ralox daily and see if I see results.

Thoughts?

Use 50mg ed for a week or so and slowly taper down from that. Worked wonders for mine. I’m just taking it twice a week now and it’s keeping mine at bay.

Jackman96
11-20-2018, 05:47 PM
Would you recommend that same dose refuardless of what results you have?

Popped my first 50 this am.
Hope to shrink the gyno. Just started 750 test e 500 masteron e. Hoping that and 12.5 asin/day does the trick.

Nolvadex didnt seem to do much

kaneman
11-20-2018, 05:52 PM
Would you recommend that same dose refuardless of what results you have?

Popped my first 50 this am.
Hope to shrink the gyno. Just started 750 test e 500 masteron e. Hoping that and 12.5 asin/day does the trick.

Nolvadex didnt seem to do much

I say this because it’s what worked for me. As you’ve never used it before it’s going to be a trial and error deal either way. My thought was blast it ed at first until I start seeing some results then back off little by little and it worked for me

Jackman96
11-20-2018, 05:54 PM
I say this because it’s what worked for me. As you’ve never used it before it’s going to be a trial and error deal either way. My thought was blast it ed at first until I start seeing some results then back off little by little and it worked for me

Aight thanks bro.
I’ll probably just stick to 50 for a while and see if it goes down. Already taking a lot of ancillaries and shit. Maybe 100 for a couple days to see if I notice improvement quick.

Unfortunately thinking it’s just something I’ll be keeping at bay for a while.
Not very noticeable, just annoying.