PDA

View Full Version : swollen injection site

missi0n02
04-08-2012, 11:55 AM
whats up fellas... im currently on tren a/test prop 100mg eod, im in my 3rd week. first 2 weeks everything went smoothly. last 2glute shots (left and right) got hard and swollen and very itchy the day after injections. then my last 2 delt shots (left and right) same thin g happened except not itchy, get really swollen, hard as rocks and warm but no reddness last for about 2-3 days then goes away. is it an allergic reaction or is my body trying to reject the gear??? not doing anything different then beggining of cycke or past cycles... wtf couldnt train shoulders yesterday didnt have enough range of motion due to swelling.

netshepp
04-08-2012, 12:21 PM
try to use a smaller pin and inject slowly and run it under warm water before u pin....that happen to me on my rt glute my wife seen it and freaked out,also after you pin get some icehot or simler and rub all over the injection spot for 2 days that seems to work the best for me no more pain....love the gains

missi0n02
04-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Why would it start in middle of cycle though?

mikeyg51
04-08-2012, 12:51 PM
it's hard to predict how each and every shot will behave; sometimes hitting a little too deep/not deep enough or plunging it too fast can cause that pain....all that oil is being spread throughout and inbetween muscle fibers...Also, prop and tren a are quicker acting and generally are more painful that deca/test e, in my opinion (i can be wrong!)...I had some HG prop vials that hurt so bad I threw them away!

ZOOT
04-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Short esters generally do cause more pain(prop kills me). Are you pinning both at the same time? When I run tren a and test e I pin them together, with no probs. Just wondering, if both of those are run at the same time it may be to much to quick? Use a warm compress and rub the hell out of the areas to help the oil absorb. As far as the middle of the cycle, I don't run prop cause it just starts to kill after a couple weeks...everybody reacts differently

netshepp
04-08-2012, 05:18 PM
also one more thing hit the gym or treadmill or a good long walk get the oil to move in the fibers...pin in the morn so your moving all day

bufbiker
04-08-2012, 07:52 PM
I only seem to have this problem with short esters, but it is common. It sholdn't be every shot, but there will be occassions where you will get a redness and even a bit of a fever in the area. That's usually a sign of a slight infection.
It cold also be from injecting too shallow. Sometimes we tend to pull the nedle out a bit as we inject.
There are several things it could be. but don't worry about it unless it gets so bad you need to see a Dr.

bigpimpdaddy
04-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Are you on the same jug or did you switch up on another jug? If you just switched up it could be the whole jug itself...I had an issue a few weeks back like that and it ended up being the jug itself..I switched up with another jug and the problem went away...
I think sometime its the ratio mixture...Could be to much of something or just bad powders to start with....

htownbabysaver
04-08-2012, 08:44 PM
my experience is location of where the oil deposited in your booty makes a difference, seems like different tissue layers allow absorption differently. To me, the quad is more trouble free due to ease of reach and less chance of needle movement. When I would get the little hard knots in my glute, I would utilize HOT shower nozzle and soaked hand-towel rolled tight, and would use it like a rolling pin on my cheek to soften up the knot. worked for me. If proper aseptic technique is utilized when pinning, it is hard to get an infection. I even started using 18 ga to draw seperate of the 25-27 ga to pin, to reduce risk of cross contamination from drawing. (Yes some people I know still use same needle to draw and pin..).........

missi0n02
04-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Are you on the same jug or did you switch up on another jug? If you just switched up it could be the whole jug itself...I had an issue a few weeks back like that and it ended up being the jug itself..I switched up with another jug and the problem went away...
I think sometime its the ratio mixture...Could be to much of something or just bad powders to start with....
SAME Jug but i just finished it up starting a new 1 tom

missi0n02
04-08-2012, 11:35 PM
I only seem to have this problem with short esters, but it is common. It sholdn't be every shot, but there will be occassions where you will get a redness and even a bit of a fever in the area. That's usually a sign of a slight infection.
It cold also be from injecting too shallow. Sometimes we tend to pull the nedle out a bit as we inject.
There are several things it could be. but don't worry about it unless it gets so bad you need to see a Dr.
im using 23 gauge 1 1/2.. should be plenty long enough, im not really worried about infection bc it seems to go away after a few days... its just real uncomfortable bc my shoulder is almost twice its normal size

BIGBOSS
04-09-2012, 01:14 AM
I am currently have a lil issue myself. I darted the left deltoid Thursday A.M. and now as of today I got a knot. It started
to poke out a little. Well I just took a heating pad off and kinda rolled over it a lil. It's now smaller than before. Hopefully
it's gone by gym time monday.