PDA

View Full Version : gear and hairloss

Thehog18
04-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Im just looking for some expirence with this from the bros. I have minoxil 5%and a dht blocking shampoo. Wondering if you all have anyother things to use or secrets.

exphys88
04-09-2012, 09:38 PM
If it's a huge issue, stay away from the usual culprits. tren and mast are good examples of ones to avoid.

baby1
04-09-2012, 10:19 PM
I recommend trying this haircare system. We sell it at the salon I work at, and myself and Fuzo, have been using it for months and I see improvement. We have only been using the shampoo though. I can suggest other products if you want also. Bosley is another good line but it is medicated and the Pravan is sulfate free and more natural.

http://www.pravana.com/products/biojen9_reg.html

BIGBOSS
04-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Sorry you have that problem bro!!! I haven't had that issue yet.

Thehog18
04-10-2012, 03:27 AM
Well it isnt for sure yet. I just popped the cherry today. First pin.....but i got a feeling its gonna happen. Damn...u dont do nething to prevent it? Thats dope.

GD
04-10-2012, 03:44 AM
I recommend trying this haircare system. We sell it at the salon I work at, and myself and Fuzo, have been using it for months and I see improvement. We have only been using the shampoo though. I can suggest other products if you want also. Bosley is another good line but it is medicated and the Pravan is sulfate free and more natural.

http://www.pravana.com/products/biojen9_reg.html

Lmao...the. founder of this company don't have one single hair on his head....lol

315 BEAST
04-10-2012, 03:49 AM
I kinda wish I had this problem I've been shaving my head about 15 years so that's a ton of money on razors lol

bhcolex50x
04-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Propecia, nizoral shampoo, spiro gel bro best things I've had work for me, was loosing hair fast on wini and now it's fuller than b4 aparently tren and test don't bother my hair just dht derivatives like winstrol masteron etc

Gluck!

baby1
04-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Lmao...the. founder of this company don't have one single hair on his head....lol

That doesn't really matter, lol! I have been a cosmetologist for 24 years and used many products that I personally know what works for myself and my clients.

GD
04-10-2012, 11:54 AM
That doesn't really matter, lol! I have been a cosmetologist for 24 years and used many products that I personally know what works for myself and my clients.

I'm. Sure it works...I ordered some last night...but him being bald is still funny...

baby1
04-10-2012, 12:09 PM
I'm. Sure it works...I ordered some last night...but him being bald is still funny...

Maybe that is why he developed this line?

Thehog18
04-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Can you order it from this website or do i need to google it? How much is it?

sensitivenips
04-10-2012, 08:22 PM
perfect timing, i was just wondering this myself. going to try out the suggestions below.

MuscleMind
04-10-2012, 10:49 PM
You need to check your diet and make sure you are recieving the proper nutrients.

baby1
04-11-2012, 12:57 AM
you can only find it in a hair salon or maybe you can order off amazon. use the salon locator on the pravana website.

ShortnWide
04-11-2012, 05:44 AM
IMO hair lose is connected to your genes, if your prone to hair loss then AAS compounds would help speed up the process but if hair loss isn't in your genes than you'll be fine. I know a guy that is bald at 26 and another that is 49 and has a full head of hair and he is a juice monster.

bhcolex50x
04-11-2012, 01:07 PM
IMO hair lose is connected to your genes, if your prone to hair loss then AAS compounds would help speed up the process but if hair loss isn't in your genes than you'll be fine. I know a guy that is bald at 26 and another that is 49 and has a full head of hair and he is a juice monster.

100% correct according to my dr haha, I'm 24 with a full head of hair but it does run in my genes on my moms side which is who passes the mpb gene down and when i take dht derivatives like wini my hair thins quickly. went to the dr, put me on propecia ad 2.5mg/day which for those of u who want to go the legal route I'm taking finasteride .5 of a 5mg tab bec it cost 1/3 or the name brand 1mg propecia just a tip to save ya $$. but when i dropped the wini i stayed on test only for awhile, started finasteride and nizoral shampoo regularly and occasionally using spiro gel b4 bed. finasteride/propecia helps stop testosterone from converting to dht. dht in excess binds to hair follicles and this is what causes mpb. nizoral either helps get dht off of the follicles or blocks it from it i can't remember but it works pretty well and a $10 bottle lasts a few months so why not yano its cheap haha sprio is a pain to do regularly lol the last thing i want to do right b4 bed is go put shit in my hair but i do believe it helps... currently on test e 500mg/week and tren e 450mg/week with no thinning issues (tren too can cause hair loss but in a different method than the usual dht mpb way) full head of hair again guys so these products work, they are defiantly combating with the test which should speed it up haha

baby1
04-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Genes play a huge role in hairloss, but chemicals and medicines can contribute to hairloss even if you have good genes. It is best to use products to combat this from happening. Everything gets built up in the hair.

Fullback40
01-29-2013, 03:53 PM
Im running test-e and DBOL, and im takeing FINASTERIDE, will this have a big impact with inhibiting my gains?

wallycn
01-29-2013, 04:14 PM
Propecia, nizoral shampoo, spiro gel bro best things I've had work for me, was loosing hair fast on wini and now it's fuller than b4 aparently tren and test don't bother my hair just dht derivatives like winstrol masteron etc

Gluck!
I have used nizoral shampoo when I was having some issues. At least I thought I was, maybe just paranoid. The shampoo seeded to do the trick for me. I wouldn't worry about it to much.

bhcolex50x
01-29-2013, 08:57 PM
I don't think it will hurt ur gains I take finasteride year round

Fullback40
01-29-2013, 10:47 PM
I don't think it will hurt ur gains I take finasteride year round
oh ok sweet thanks

pate1
01-30-2013, 02:52 AM
I just wish mine would quick growing. Been shaving for about 10 years now every morning. I was hoping for some growth to yield with doing quite a bit of tren. Still here though. I wish I could just give you guys that want it all of mine and we both would be good.