PDA

View Full Version : Mk 677

swing2583
11-10-2018, 05:32 AM
I got some no 677 in a white diamond pill form.i took 20mgs today. No hunger .what do I watch for to see if it's legit or any way to test it.

Revelations
11-10-2018, 06:37 PM
I've never heard of MK being in pill form, but here's what I would do if it's in a capsule. So what I would do is open a capsule up and taste the powder. MK 677 has a very distinct taste to it I don't know how else to describe it other than pretty nasty lol. Anyways, if the powder is either sweet or tasteless you can be sure its fake; probably just some filler or sweetner. This isn't a 100% surefire way to know, but raw MK does have a very potent taste to it. If it's actually in pill form I would assume the same rules applies. Crush the pill and taste the powder. I'm sure they use some filler, but regardless MK is so distinct in its taste it would be hard to completely mask it. Another way is yes judging by the sides. I guess not everyone experiences the sides from MK, but for me appetite increase and bloat are undeniable initially. The bloat gets a little better within a couple weeks, but those first two weeks I get noticeable swelling in my ankles and stomach. Have you ever used MK before?
-Rev

trenbolognaa
11-10-2018, 07:53 PM
I don't get hunger on it either. You will notice water weight gain in a week or quicker tho on a normal dietary intake.

Amjodor
11-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Every time I’ve used it and each brand (3) i get the intense hunger and exhaustion makes me super lethargic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NightHawkDC2
11-13-2018, 11:02 PM
I've never heard of MK being in pill form

FWIW, one of the sponsors on this board carries 20mg pills. I'd assume it isn't anything that CAN'T be pressed into a tablet (or maybe they're capsules. IDK. I haven't seen them, myself). However, it is a highly respected sponsor of this board (not positing which d/t posting sources being somewhat a touchy subject).

I, myself, bought raw powder from a sponsor on here. I mixed it in Everclear at a concentration of 25mg/cc and take it orally. I've since read that DMSO is good to use in the solution, and will try that next time I get some from this other source. As Rev states, the stuff tastes absolutely horrid.

I assume it's legit. I've been getting tingling, etc in my hands, which I've read is from the swelling in the extremities. Last night, the hunger hit with a vengeance. I was literally still wanting to eat carbs regardless of feeling full in my stomach.