PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question, dont laugh, but here goes

oldguy
11-10-2018, 07:57 PM
HAVe had a few AAS cycles behind me.. done well on them. this si the thing, i am back at 33% bf. ya thats alot. So...
been thinking about what I got to do as I head BACK to the gym after over a years lay off.

i am on a TRT dose of sustanon, started 2 weeks ago....

Trying to decide the best way to slim down fast considering my workouts will need a good 2 months of hard work to get to pretty good volume .... I have a few ways I ahve done this befoe and did ok on it.. Just am trying to collect some good info, put it all ogeher and get it going next week.

Do i even bother going into a cut cycle of AAS? i have done as much as t3 diet pills, ephedrine, yohimbe etc... full cycles including orals, just that coming back from a dead start, i am guessing i ought to wait a few months and then slowly add stuff as I sstart trimming down.

thanks
biggest issue is fastest way to get back into a full workout routine and full cycle of AAS after aover a year layoff and now back to 33% bf

leftkz
11-10-2018, 08:43 PM
At 33% bodyfat, I don't think you need drugs to slim down. Just keep a good diet and training program, You should drop that body fat relatively quickly.

Charger69
11-10-2018, 09:45 PM
A cut cycle is a little bit of a misnomer. AAS can be used for either cutting or bulking, your diet determines that. The AAS essentially preserves the muscle during caloric deprivation.
All you need is a good diet and cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madhungarian
11-10-2018, 09:55 PM
A cut cycle is a little bit of a misnomer. AAS can be used for either cutting or bulking, your diet determines that. The AAS essentially preserves the muscle during caloric deprivation.
All you need is a good diet and cardio.

This ^^^^ Guys cut or bulk on tren, npp, test and just about every other compound or combination of compounds. Not to mention that hittimg heavy weights to quickly will almost certainly result in an injury. Take your time, enjoy the trt and get ready. Good luck brotha

1969jeffery1969
11-10-2018, 11:05 PM
Unsure your age but seeing your over 40 I'd definitely get on a strict diet. Im late 40s and have recently lost close to 20 and im at 215lbs. 6ft. I dont compete but I have a great online coach who is my motivation and hes an ifbb bb.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Torres
11-11-2018, 02:14 AM
Absolutely dial in the Diet !!!
Anabolics , imo , isn't what you need now to lose the body fat. Get on a good diet , hit the Cardio , stay strong in the gym , consistently , and when you are ready , then Anabolics .
Dial those things in first and I bet you that when you do get on cycle it'll be Awesome !!!

waltr64
11-11-2018, 04:03 AM
Just remember it takes 3500 cal to equal 1 pound of fat. So eating roughly 500 cal below maintenance per day would equal losing 1 pound per week or doing 500 cal. of cardio per day should do the same thing. Other ways that are not as safe would include taking meds to speed up the process. In my experience anabolic's do more to help you keep your strength and muscle while losing fat than cutting the fat itself. It is winter so if you have a death wish I have heard DMP will warm you up and burn off the fat. If you don't mind the risk of shutting down you pituitary gland HGH after a few months and a thousand dollars will also help cut fat.

Charger69
11-11-2018, 04:05 AM
Just remember it takes 3500 cal to equal 1 pound of fat. So eating roughly 500 cal below maintenance per day would equal losing 1 pound per week or doing 500 cal. of cardio per day should do the same thing. Other ways that are not as safe would include taking meds to speed up the process. In my experience anabolic's do more to help you keep your strength and muscle while losing fat than cutting the fat itself. It is winter so if you have a death wish I have heard DMP will warm you up and burn off the fat. If you don't mind the risk of shutting down you pituitary gland HGH after a few months and a thousand dollars will also help cut fat.

Why would you offer the option of DNP without a full knowledge?

superdrolgyno
11-11-2018, 04:18 AM
Fastest way to cut down is to fast. If youre %33, stop eating. Plenty of info online about fasting. No need to buy all these chemicals with side effects.

bigpapapumpaf
11-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Tighten up your diet before you worry about anything else. A fat guy on cycle is still a fat guy. Make better choices, track what you eat and what you burn and get tht bf% down to something manageable.
\

BPP

Charger69
11-11-2018, 08:50 PM
Fastest way to cut down is to fast. If youre %33, stop eating. Plenty of info online about fasting. No need to buy all these chemicals with side effects.

I would say fasting is more advanced and he may lose interest because of the hunger associated. I recommend that he eats 6 meals a day. Ramps up his metabolism and realizes that he can lose weight without hunger.
There may be some at the beginning just because of the change, but most likely he will not want to eat all the meals. You must. You may gain a little at the beginning but you will lose if you keep with it. The only stipulation- quality food!

madhungarian
11-11-2018, 08:57 PM
Agreed Charger. Fasting, or stopping eating, could have the opposite effect and he could gain weight and as you said, he'll probably lose interest and quit or fast all day and then eat terrible when he does eat due to hunger. Cardio, small meals, count calories and burn more than you take in. The weight will come off. And stay away from the crazy drugs, some of these recommendations are odd.

German89
11-11-2018, 09:34 PM
HAVe had a few AAS cycles behind me.. done well on them. this si the thing, i am back at 33% bf. ya thats alot. So...
been thinking about what I got to do as I head BACK to the gym after over a years lay off.

i am on a TRT dose of sustanon, started 2 weeks ago....

Trying to decide the best way to slim down fast considering my workouts will need a good 2 months of hard work to get to pretty good volume .... I have a few ways I ahve done this befoe and did ok on it.. Just am trying to collect some good info, put it all ogeher and get it going next week.

Do i even bother going into a cut cycle of AAS? i have done as much as t3 diet pills, ephedrine, yohimbe etc... full cycles including orals, just that coming back from a dead start, i am guessing i ought to wait a few months and then slowly add stuff as I sstart trimming down.

thanks
biggest issue is fastest way to get back into a full workout routine and full cycle of AAS after aover a year layoff and now back to 33% bf

Diet and cardio.. you can add ephedrine in when you start stalling

Delta5
11-11-2018, 10:05 PM
Ketosis is the fastest way Ive seen. 2 co-workers recently did this. No gym, no cardio, no carbs...went to bed, lost 28 and 20 lbs...after that it slowed. Not sure Id hit the gym heavy with this tho. Do it, get it done, then hit the gym heavy (or according to your goals), good nutrition, good rest, good drugs.

Delta5
11-11-2018, 10:05 PM
4got to add...they both did this in about 2 weeks.

balin
11-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Diet is the key.

Live2Train
11-15-2018, 04:47 PM
I don't see the need for an AAS cycle to get the desired results, unless you're trying to compete with the big dogs. Why not just eat right, train with ridiculous intensity, take supplements, and get proper rest? I guess you don't have the work ethic to get it done and are looking for the easy way out. Well, if you ever want some help, I'll gladly help you get the desired results without the risk of side effects. Your choice though.

Arose
11-25-2018, 03:50 PM
The good thing is that this is not the first time you are cutting your wait. So I think you are better placed to decide what to do as you head back to the gym. I agree with you that 33% bf is on the higher side and that something needs to be done urgently if you want to enjoy good health. Even if it gonna take you two months, its fine my brother. Just go on I encourage you not to give up.

Arose
12-09-2018, 09:56 AM
It is true, you don't need drugs but you need supplements to help trick the body so that it loses fats and gain lean muscles. I agree with you that exercise can help you lose weight and attain the body figure you want.

maxmuscle1
12-09-2018, 12:50 PM
I agree with a strict Keto diet for you with weight training and 60-90 minutes of cardio daily. Your 33% body fat so this will help you heaps bro! No cheating or days off for you mate. You can do it, good luck.

overfiddy
12-19-2018, 06:01 PM
Cut carbs add prefasted cardio 30 min am and 30 min post workout. You'll slim down quite well

nunya71
06-22-2019, 07:48 PM

I'd have to agree with this. Intermediate fasting will get your fat cut down relatively quick. You won't gain much muscle tho. Continue to work out just not hardcore. Drop some weight, get your muscles used to working out again, then cycle if you wish.

I was out of the gym for 2 years. Fasted before starting to work out. Dropped 40lbs. Been hitting the gym for almost a year now with off and on fasting. Getting steady gains, ready to start a cycle this week. Been on TRT therapy for that year which helps keep muscle during fasting.

I won't fast while on cycle... Just gotta try to keep my diet in check.

JohnMcc
06-25-2019, 02:14 PM
I'm sure you've already gotten a bunch of good info from everyone but just as simple thought to help you along they way, the more active you can be throughout the day the more calories you'll burn so I know workouts will make a big part of you calories burnt at one time but finding ways to get up and move more throughout your day will really help cut the fat and weight off. So taking stairs walking places, just moving your body period burns a whole lot of calories throughout the day. Good luck brother

Sqwuidd
06-25-2019, 02:22 PM
33% --start with modifying diet and increasing cardio
don't even think about a cycle till your under 20%

diet and lift and run
and don't eat crappy foods!
good thing about being at 33% is you have a lot to lose and it will drop fast --just get the diet right - continue TRT and get fat percent down

cutting cycles only really work (well) if your already lean and slim (well slimmer)