PDA

View Full Version : BPC 157 Suggestions / tips from bpc junkies

meatneck71
11-10-2018, 09:19 PM
So, I'm looking for a little advice. A buddy of mine told me a bit about 157 for pain issues, and his experience of using it. I have two site areas that are having an issue healing up. Lower back muscle and front right - lower ab (running hernia - not really a true hernia - just muscle pain). My plan is to buy 157 and site inject lower back and front ab. I'm reading that 250mcgs is a good starting point, twice a day, and how long should I run this peptide before I see results - really what are real life results from the guys/gals here that have used it?

I know of one place that is selling it for about 46$ for 5mgs. Good price?

Thanks,

Droid1988
11-12-2018, 11:24 PM
So, I'm looking for a little advice. A buddy of mine told me a bit about 157 for pain issues, and his experience of using it. I have two site areas that are having an issue healing up. Lower back muscle and front right - lower ab (running hernia - not really a true hernia - just muscle pain). My plan is to buy 157 and site inject lower back and front ab. I'm reading that 250mcgs is a good starting point, twice a day, and how long should I run this peptide before I see results - really what are real life results from the guys/gals here that have used it?

I know of one place that is selling it for about 46$ for 5mgs. Good price?

Thanks,

BPC-157
BPC-157 (https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=33492&share_tid=49693&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhoodofpain%2Ecom%2Fshowth read%2Ephp%3Ft%3D49693&share_type=t)

Check this link out to a thread I started a while back with my experience and dosing protocol. Give acelabs or giant labs a try for your BPC. You can buy 10 bottles from them for the same price as 3 bottles from where you’re looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meatneck71
11-23-2018, 06:30 PM
thanks, bruv

Keltic
11-23-2018, 08:22 PM
We also carry it brother. $12 per vial. Ive been using it for elbow tendonitis and also a rotator cuff strain. Noticed a big improvement within first 2 weeks

Atrain86
11-29-2018, 03:16 AM
I have the same problem Keltic. Do you do both areas in the same day or do you alternate days?