PDA

View Full Version : Steroid seller gets five years in prison

STEROID
04-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Steroid seller gets five years in prisonAn Ohio woman, part of a steroid-distribution network from Tennessee to Ohio, was sentenced to five years in prison.

Jessica Howard, 27, received the longest sentence, thus far, of suspects prosecuted in Warren County, Ohio, since November in the illegal distribution of anabolic steroids used primarily in weight gain and muscle development, the Cincinnati Enquirer said Tuesday.

Warren County Assistant Prosecutor Andy Sievers noted that two other participants in the scheme have already received stiff sentences. Kenneth Freeman was sentenced to three years in prison, and professional wrestler Kris "Kid Carnage" Sheid received a three-year sentence.

Many of the lower-level drug sellers, among the two dozen or so suspects already prosecuted, have been sentenced to probation or jail, Sievers said.

Howard was convicted of two felony counts of trafficking in drugs and engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity.

The newspaper said she and former fiancee Matt Geraci, who testified against her at trial, are considered major players in the in the steroid-distribution ring.

Geraci's trial is scheduled to begin in June. The ring's alleged leader, Ronald Herbort, will be tried in late April.

IronFox
04-11-2012, 12:39 AM
What a shame...must been recs involved as well

bigpimpdaddy
04-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Said the dude testified against his old lady in court..Or former old lady..They must have been split up or she did some dirty crap to him for that to happen...

GD
04-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Said the dude testified against his old lady in court..Or former old lady..They must have been split up or she did some dirty crap to him for that to happen...

Me personally...if you testify...that makes you a fucking SNITCH....and where I come from...snitches get stitches or end up in ditches.....this is the game we all play..and are well aware of the penalties...I don't wish anyone to ever get jammed up...but if you do...take what you got coming to. You like a fucking man....

BIGBOSS
04-11-2012, 02:38 AM
BRUTAL!!!

basskiller
04-11-2012, 03:28 AM
this was from the ronus bust

STEROID
04-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Me personally...if you testify...that makes you a fucking SNITCH....and where I come from...snitches get stitches or end up in ditches.....this is the game we all play..and are well aware of the penalties...I don't wish anyone to ever get jammed up...but if you do...take what you got coming to. You like a fucking man....

BUMP THIS!!!

STEROID
04-11-2012, 01:26 PM
this was from the ronus bust

Yes sir.Thanks bass.

DirtyD
04-11-2012, 04:28 PM
What a shame...

MuscleMind
04-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Tragic

BLUELABEL
04-16-2012, 03:59 AM
crazy.. do you know specifics on how much she was caught with or anything along those lines

Eroids_Hater
04-16-2012, 04:57 AM

A-FUCKING-MEN!

mth496
04-23-2012, 02:21 AM
I do not get it either. In alot of states it is a class B Felony if you are caught selling and distributing. And a misdemeanor for using steroids. Seriously though 5 years thats crazy.

People should never rat or tell. If you do it, and you get into it its your buisness. This would sucks on laws, especially in the US.

315 BEAST
04-23-2012, 03:14 AM

Yes sir ..... Thats how we play where I come from