PDA

View Full Version : Have to pass a run

glock4319
11-13-2018, 01:33 PM
I’ve been slotted to go to Iraq for a contract gig and have to pass a 1.5 mile run in a little over 16 minutes. I know this isn’t a lot but I’m terrible with cardio. Would running say 1,000mgs eq help with cardio? Would anything help “cheat” the system per say? Thanks brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweendog
11-13-2018, 02:06 PM
gw 50156 will help

glock4319
11-13-2018, 02:06 PM
gw 50156 will help

What exactly is that and how does it help?

Starhopper
11-13-2018, 02:25 PM
GW50156 helps a lot with cardiovascular endurance. I have ran it in the past and it has helped me quite a bit with my cardio sessions.

Here is some information copied from the web for you.

The Ultimate Endurance SupplementGW 501516 is literally the best it gets when it comes to endurance, energy, stamina, and performance enhancement of any kind.
It is used by elite athletes for a reason, from cyclists to elite bodybuilders. In fact, WADA has even added GW 501516 (https://www.wada-ama.org/en/media/news/2013-03/wada-issues-alert-on-gw501516) to their list of banned substances because of its competitive advantage.
You can expect insane levels of intensity in the gym, shorter recovery times, and be able to bust through plateaus like never before.
Also, the energy you get from Cardarine is not experienced as jittery or anxious. It’s not a stimulant, and you won’t crash hours later.
In fact, many users even report feeling an overall sense of well being and calmness.
Some of the other benefits include:

Rapidly melts fat and NON-catabolic;
Provides noticeable results on the first dose;
The ability to run for as long as 8-12+ weeks;
Is versatile and can be stacked with anything;
Can be used while cutting OR bulking;
No side effects, liver toxicity, or suppression have been reported;
No need for a PCT.

glock4319
11-13-2018, 02:37 PM
Thanks! How long does it take to work? And what 20mgs ed?

Starhopper
11-13-2018, 02:40 PM
When I ran it I noticed the effects in about 3 days. (To where my times were better) the overall better recovery was right away. Of course the longer I went with it the better my times got, but, then again, I was also training hard.

I was using a dropper (Liquid oral) at 20mgs ed in the mornings.

glock4319
11-13-2018, 02:42 PM
When I ran it I noticed the effects in about 3 days. (To where my times were better) the overall better recovery was right away. Of course the longer I went with it the better my times got, but, then again, I was also training hard.

I was using a dropper (Liquid oral) at 20mgs ed in the mornings.

Where’d ya get bro?

Starhopper
11-13-2018, 02:45 PM
Where’d ya get bro?

I cannot post the site here as they are not a sponsor, and as of now, their prices have doubled. I think there are a few sponsors here that have it. GRS I think has it.

glock4319
11-13-2018, 02:47 PM
I cannot post the site here as they are not a sponsor, and as of now, their prices have doubled. I think there are a few sponsors here that have it. GRS I think has it.

Cool thanks bro.

Maker18847
11-13-2018, 04:07 PM
There's always epo. I wouldn't blast that much eq just for a 1.5 and I was the same way with my PT tests dude, but just do sprints starting at 1/8 of a mile working up to half mile sprints and a mile sprint. You can get to 1.5mile in 16 min in probably 4wks with smart training.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Maker18847
11-13-2018, 04:15 PM
I will say I took ephedrine to pass a 5mile under 40min. Ran it in 37 at 5'11 215lbs. I do not advise that because I felt like I was going to die and probably took years off my life haha.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Beetlegeuse
11-13-2018, 05:08 PM
EPO will dramatically increase your CV endurance but I'm presuming you'll have to take a physical of some sort before leaving. EPO increases hematocrit and too much hematocrit will get you diagnosed as polycythemic. Civilian contractors who went over while the invasion and occupation was officially under way had to go through processing at some military installation, which included gas mask training, lessons on maintaining hygiene when you live in a desert shithole, and a medical exam.

And that's only 10-minute miles. I'm older than dirt but I still can walk a 10-minute mile. Just go out and walk a mile as briskly as you can to get an idea of how far behind your endurance is. Or some fraction of a mile, if you can't hold out for the full mile.

Regardless, start with good running shoes. If your body mass index is high, and especially if time is short, you don't want to risk a joint injury or shin splints training up to the run.

Speaking of shoes, don't forget to pack your waterproof boots. Seriously. All the rainfall in Iraq starts about October and lasts through about March. It doesn't rain much but that desert sand is really weird. When it gets wet it basically forms a waterproof barrier, so the rest of the rain that falls can't penetrate, then it all runs downhill looking for a low spot. As a result, just 1/4 of an inch of rain causes flooding. No, I'm not kidding. It's mud season from October through March. LL Bean's rubber ducks are perfect.

glock4319
11-13-2018, 05:24 PM
EPO will dramatically increase your CV endurance but I'm presuming you'll have to take a physical of some sort before leaving. EPO increases hematocrit and too much hematocrit will get you diagnosed as polycythemic. Civilian contractors who went over while the invasion and occupation was officially under way had to go through processing at some military installation, which included gas mask training, lessons on maintaining hygiene when you live in a desert shithole, and a medical exam.

And that's only 10-minute miles. I'm older than dirt but I still can walk a 10-minute mile. Just go out and walk a mile as briskly as you can to get an idea of how far behind your endurance is. Or some fraction of a mile, if you can't hold out for the full mile.

Regardless, start with good running shoes. If your body mass index is high, and especially if time is short, you don't want to risk a joint injury or shin splints training up to the run.

Speaking of shoes, don't forget to pack your waterproof boots. Seriously. All the rainfall in Iraq starts about October and lasts through about March. It doesn't rain much but that desert sand is really weird. When it gets wet it basically forms a waterproof barrier, so the rest of the rain that falls can't penetrate, then it all runs downhill looking for a low spot. As a result, just 1/4 of an inch of rain causes flooding. No, I'm not kidding. It's mud season from October through March. LL Bean's rubber ducks are perfect.

Ok brother this is not a standard contract. I’ll be at the American embassy sitting in a toc all day. Won’t be going to any military bases.