PDA

View Full Version : Chups Winter Bulk Accountability Log

Chupster
11-14-2018, 01:50 AM
Okay brothers so here's my start date on my winter bulk 20 week blast. I'm looking to gain as much clean mass as I possibly can. I'm coming off a 250 sustanon cruise and 6 ius a day HgH. Current weight is 184.3 lbs around 13-14% body fat. Last time at doctors office I had it checked was 13.8% bf.
So my blast is going to consist of these compounds. Dbol, Test C, Deca, HGH, Mast E all from various sources.
Weeks 1-7 Dbol 50 mg a day split in two doses AM and PM
Test C - 1000 mgs a week split in three days Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
333 mgs each day
Deca - 600mgs a week
200 mgs each injection day. Tues, Thursday, Saturday
Mast E - 300 mgs a week
100 mgs each injection day.
HgH daily 6 ius split into AM 3 ius and PM 3 ius
iGF- 40mcg daily for 4 weeks
Arimidex .5 mg on injection days
Nolvadex, caber, and Letro on hand in case of emergencies.
Weeks 7-20
Test C - 1000mgs a week
Deca - 600 mgs a week
Mast E- 300mgs a week
hGH 6 ius daily
The test or Deca may be lowered or increased depending on sides and results from blood work.
I plan to pull bloods around week 8 to see how everything is looking when all of my compounds should be in full effect.
I will post my diet and some of my daily meals along with weigh ins and some progress pictures. I plan to eat 5-6000 calories a day with around 250 grams of protein while keeping fats as low as possible.
I have a very physical job that requires a lot of cardio so if you're curious to know why my gym days don't include cardio this is the answer. I plan to train at least 4 days a week depending on work and family.
My training days will look like this :
Back / Biceps
Legs / Abs
Chest / Triceps
Shoulders/ Abs
and so on.
Okay brothers any input or questions along the way would be greatly appreciated. I appreciate any one who follows along for taking the time and providing any knowledge for all of us who would like to learn. I will try to keep this log as boring as possible and include some of my daily life along the way.
Lets get it!!!!!!

Chupster
11-14-2018, 02:02 AM

Chupster
11-14-2018, 02:06 AM
Just a picture to show the gear and brands I'll be using. Most of the test and Deca are Victorys gear. Along with some suspension, Deca , and mast e from Triten. The Dbol is monster, along with the arimidex. The caber and black top hgh are Aces.
The rest of the hgh and igf are from supertropin.

Chupster
11-14-2018, 02:12 AM
Here's supertropins iGF

kubes
11-14-2018, 02:15 AM
Hey brother i will be following along. Why are you running the Mast with the Deca? I like running mast with tren when i am leaning out. I love the mast compound

Chupster
11-14-2018, 02:16 AM
Here's the HgH- the black tops are Ace s GMP which is a quality product from experience and well worth the price for a domestic source. The rest are Supertropin which is my personal favorite. Both labs are excellent for hgh though.

Chupster
11-14-2018, 02:25 AM
Hey brother i will be following along. Why are you running the Mast with the Deca? I like running mast with tren when i am leaning out. I love the mast compound
What's up brother I'm glad to hear that. From personal experience anytime I'm using anything where prolactin may be an issue such as Tren or Deca the mast seems to help avoid possible sides. And I'm hoping the mast will keep water weight to a minimum and keep my gains as solid and dry as possible, that's why it's a low dose of only 300mgs a week.

kubes
11-14-2018, 02:27 AM
What's up brother I'm glad to hear that. From personal experience anytime I'm using anything where prolactin may be an issue such as Tren or Deca the mast seems to help avoid possible sides. And I'm hoping the mast will keep water weight to a minimum and keep my gains as solid and dry as possible, that's why it's a low dose of only 300mgs a week.

Gotcha i am one of the lucky ones that do not get sides from deca at any dose. With tren i like to run mast and caber both

Chupster
11-14-2018, 02:29 AM
I always run mast with Tren. This is a first time experience trying it with Deca so I'm kind of experimenting here a little bit kubes. But I'm hoping the mast will do what it's supposed to in this blast.

kubes
11-14-2018, 02:33 AM
I always run mast with Tren. This is a first time experience trying it with Deca so I'm kind of experimenting here a little bit kubes. But I'm hoping the mast will do what it's supposed to in this blast.

You will love the combination. I was just wondering brother

Chupster
11-14-2018, 02:36 AM
Gotcha i am one of the lucky ones that do not get sides from deca at any dose. With tren i like to run mast and caber both
My last blast running Tren ace at 700 a week and mast E at 700 a week I had no estrogen or prolactin issues. I was only taking a .5 mg of arimidex most weeks. I didn't need caber at all. I stopped the mast for a week and my hormones went off the wall. I started to get puffy and sensitive nips. I had to stop Tren immediately and it took a while to get everything in check with caber and nolvadex. So lesson learned any more with a 19 nor mast is a must. Lol

kubes
11-14-2018, 03:06 AM
Only issue i had in the past running tren at high dose was lack of libido but caber fixed it. I do not need caber with deca ever

madhungarian
11-14-2018, 03:11 AM
Damn Chup, 1000mgs of test. Big boy cycle. lol. I was gonna ask why you were running the mast on the front side as well Kubes already did. Good luck brotha, I'll be following along.

Chupster
11-14-2018, 03:26 AM
Only issue i had in the past running tren at high dose was lack of libido but caber fixed it. I do not need caber with deca ever
Lol. Lack of libido is never a good thing. When I'm on Tren I can't stop thinking about sex lol. My girlfriend hates me when I'm on Tren lmao. She's like don't you have an off switch this is the sixth time today lol.

Chupster
11-14-2018, 03:32 AM
Damn Chup, 1000mgs of test. Big boy cycle. lol. I was gonna ask why you were running the mast on the front side as well Kubes already did. Good luck brotha, I'll be following along.
Yeah I'm trying to see some gains brother. I usually respond well to dbol so the test and Deca should definitely yield some nice gains. This is the highest I've ran the Deca and test with dbol so I'm hoping to keep sides at a minimum with the mast and only solid dry gains. Hopefully I'll keep at least 12 pounds when I'm done and start nearing that 200lb mark. Anything over a gram of test seems like it's a waste and the acne I get is unbearable so I usually cap it at a gram.

Redrocketriggs
11-14-2018, 06:33 AM
Why do you think stopping the mast caused all of your hormones to be out of whack? I am aware of the anti e properties of mast. I was in a similar situation during my last cycle which was tren a, mast e, and Test Cyp for about 12 weeks. Tren was at 10 weeks. Definitely will be following along though. Don’t remember you posting it or not but if you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?

teejey
11-15-2018, 12:05 AM
Following. I'm starting to become interested in gh can't wait to,see how everything goes for you!

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Chupster
11-15-2018, 01:21 AM
Why do you think stopping the mast caused all of your hormones to be out of whack? I am aware of the anti e properties of mast. I was in a similar situation during my last cycle which was tren a, mast e, and Test Cyp for about 12 weeks. Tren was at 10 weeks. Definitely will be following along though. Don’t remember you posting it or not but if you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?
I honestly can't tell you bro. Idk if the combination of mast and arimidex was keeping my estrogen low enough that I didn't experience any sides but no joke I had one and a half jugs of Tren ace left when I ran out of mast e and I continued to blast the Tren at 75 mg eod with low test around 250 a week. Within a couple of days my nipples became very sensitive at work I use a backpack blower often, the shoulder straps caused a lot of pain any time they touched my nipples. I started to notice my right nipple sagging. At that point I knew prolactin had already built up and I was in for some problems. I immediately stopped the Tren and started .25 mg of caber a day for 8 days with a mg of arimidex a day bc I was afraid of permanent gyno. So I dropped the test to 125 a week and have been cruising since I started this blast yesterday. Btw I'm 28 bro.

Chupster
11-15-2018, 01:24 AM
Following. I'm starting to become interested in gh can't wait to,see how everything goes for you!

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
Hgh definitely does wonders for burning fat my abs are definitely starting to show a lot more in the past month than they ever had before. And I'm hoping to see even more cuts in my abs. I'll post some pics up later when I get a chance.