PDA

View Full Version : ROIDOLOGY...unknown just yet, but signs are showing scammer

REDRUM
04-12-2012, 01:01 AM
This is my fault for brining them here, and I take full responsibility for it. They have done nothing but lie to me, and to the people that have ordered from them through me. After yrs of his doing right, he is now doing something I dont understand. If he was a straight scammer, all communication would have stopped by now, but he continues to stay in contact and some have even received what they are do. I have set a deadline with them, and if they dont provide me with the tracking numbers of the packs they have supposedly sent, then they are scammers in my eyes, and I am forever done being a sponsor of BOP. Whether I remain a member is up to the borad as a whole. I have done verything I possibly can to obtain what these guys are owed, and if I had known that they didnt have the stock available, I would have never sent a single dollar their way. Be that as it may, those who trusted me I am truly sorry for brining these people to you, as its not just my name that has been destroyed and the trust that goes with it, its most important the money you lost, which I will attempt to pay back in some way which isnt going to be easy, sincing I was doing this to supplement income I didnt have coming in when work wasnt available.

I have asked people to gather information on them, based on what I know and have, and if the information I have demanded isnt provided to me, than this post will be spread to every board I am a member of, and I ask that all of you copy and paste this and post it anywhere you like, as they will no longer operate in this community for stealing from you and lying to me...

Fri, or Sat, there will be a 100% confirmation as to whether they are scammers, or just shit sources who dont even have enough clients to generate the funds needed to stock their own supplies

rmkicks
04-12-2012, 01:16 AM
I got an email from them today stating that my pack was delivered. I went to p.o. box to pick it up and I have a delivery notice stating I have an express mail pack I need to sign for. I guess all be fine on my end tomorrow. Will update tomorrow...
Concerned about product quality now....

ZOOT
04-12-2012, 01:29 AM
This seems to be the trend lately. And I don't think you are the only sponsor on this board dealing with this issue. Alot of nonsense goin on. Big ups to you for not just droppin out of sight and tryin to do what you can in a situation that is out of your control.

Crowley
04-12-2012, 02:33 AM
I've seen in the last 2 weeks 6 so called sponsors outed for being scammers! It is really getting bad!
I've myself have been burned 3 times since december. I don't know what to say any more other than REDRUM you got caught up in the middle and that's usually the one who is used as the fall guy. I hope all works out for you on this mess. As far as me and my order. Don't worry about it. You just take care of yourself and Gods Speed to ya Brotha!

GD
04-12-2012, 02:44 AM
Here I. Go again.....fml......I hate nothing more than to see hard working people get fucked out of their money....red mailed me earlier and I. Feel bad for him and everyone. Involved...this is becoming a fuck daily thing on here and. Its pissing me the fuck off.....so on REDRUMS behalf. Not fuckoligy if you were. Burnt in this ordeal cantact me with what. You were fucked. On and I will try to help you the best I can...I'm not gonna give away free gear but I promise I will give you. A massive discount....and I. Will. Be checking with RR to. Get the list of who got fucked....so no bandwagon bitches trying to get the hook. Up....

Spawn
04-12-2012, 04:34 AM
Good guy here bros^^^

Camzilla
04-12-2012, 12:20 PM
WOW! What a generous gesture. Noble Brother right there.

MuscleMind
04-12-2012, 12:20 PM
What a shame

spraynpray
04-12-2012, 01:57 PM
That makes twice GDL stepped in to the rescue! Solid!

Patriot1405
04-12-2012, 02:30 PM
^^^this is true!!

Sinister8547
04-12-2012, 03:43 PM
GDL, man I have never ordered from you but your nobility to step up and aid a brother in a time of need has shown me the honest man you are. I would trust you with my hard earned money any day.

GD
04-12-2012, 03:48 PM
GDL, man I have never ordered from you but your nobility to step up and aid a brother in a time of need has shown me the honest man you are. I would trust you with my hard earned money any day.

I appriciate that my man....its a shitty situation all the way around....and the unfortunate thing is the time and money that people. Wasted...

ODB
04-12-2012, 04:01 PM

I second that, GDL - u Da Man.

bigpimpdaddy
04-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Thanks for stepping up GDL, its seems as if you and a couple of more sources are the only ones we can trust....Redrum sorry you have got caught up in the middle of all this B.S. you seem like a solid dude and I apologizeif I have said anything to offend you in all of these dealings related to back orders...I know the story know...Just hope it all works out for you...

Crowley
04-13-2012, 11:03 PM
That makes twice GDL stepped in to the rescue! Solid!

GDL is a Good Person! It far and few in between you will find a fellow like him who is willing to help others out.

go hard or go home
04-14-2012, 02:44 PM
You guys are correct, again GDL steps to the plate and is trying to help out in a situation he really didnt even have to bother with. Good job GDL bro your the fucking man in my book.

inhiding
04-15-2012, 02:04 AM
Roidology is done, I am no longer accepting any orders and not helping them in anyway, I havent made a dollar off of you guys if you believe this some form of conspiracy, you all sent money to canada, I live in the US. It makes no sense to me why the would stay in communication, if the whole point was to rob everyone, and the total amount sent to them was nothing that would let someone walk away from a business and retire in the riviera. This is my fault for brining them here, and its mt fault you guys didnt get what you expected, unless I fly to canada and hunt them down there isnt much more I can do. The list and service is history for these guys, and if Im not given tracking numbers for your packages, then they are scammers and will be listed as such. All I can do is apologize and work on giving you back the cash you sent to them from my own pocket, its not going to be a 123 thing, but will do my best to refund everyone what they lost because of my bringing a service that I trusted for yrs, to you...I dont know what else to say

This is my fault for brining them here, and I take full responsibility for it. They have done nothing but lie to me, and to the people that have ordered from them through me. After yrs of his doing right, he is now doing something I dont understand. If he was a straight scammer, all communication would have stopped by now, but he continues to stay in contact and some have even received what they are do. I have set a deadline with them, and if they dont provide me with the tracking numbers of the packs they have supposedly sent, then they are scammers in my eyes, and I am forever done being a sponsor of BOP. Whether I remain a member is up to the borad as a whole. I have done verything I possibly can to obtain what these guys are owed, and if I had known that they didnt have the stock available, I would have never sent a single dollar their way. Be that as it may, those who trusted me I am truly sorry for brining these people to you, as its not just my name that has been destroyed and the trust that goes with it, its most important the money you lost, which I will attempt to pay back in some way which isnt going to be easy, sincing I was doing this to supplement income I didnt have coming in when work wasnt available.

I have asked people to gather information on them, based on what I know and have, and if the information I have demanded isnt provided to me, than this post will be spread to every board I am a member of, and I ask that all of you copy and paste this and post it anywhere you like, as they will no longer operate in this community for stealing from you and lying to me...

Fri, or Sat, there will be a 100% confirmation as to whether they are scammers, or just shit sources who dont even have enough clients to generate the funds needed to stock their own supplies ???????????????????????

REDRUM
04-16-2012, 04:11 AM
GDL, thank you old friend, I dont know what more to say....

He still refuses to share any type of shipping info with me, I see that people are stating that he claims to have sent these packs on friday n ow, which he said were shipped the day before hand, and the week before that...Im simply at a loss here, Ive never seen this type of behavior from someone before, especially when being told that their business will be destroyed if they dont provide whats asked.

Since people are getting orders, they cant be labeled scammers, but horrendous suppliers. Apparently they can handle small orders, but not anything of volume. Which is exactly the case here.

AS far as the above the 20 ???? post...I dont know what ur confused about, Im stating my position in this mess, and doing what I can to sort it out.

inhiding
04-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Its not my business but, you just contradict yourself. In one post you claim "I haven't made a dollar off you guys" and in another you state "I was doing this to supplement income I didn't have coming in". It just seem contradicting...... IMO

jcbb86
04-18-2012, 02:55 AM
I think what inhiding is trying to say is that you did make some money off of this. I got a strange email from them, and so did one other guy as I seen. As they sent it to them and myself.