PDA

View Full Version : Prohormones

Sinister8547
04-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Alright so I did a thread search and havent quite found what I am looking for. I have been considering prohormones lately but know nothing about them. Its more just to change the pace a little bit and see what new gains or cuts might come from them. Can you guys tell me what prohormones are out there and whats best and whats not? I am right now looking to bulk and build strength and then later cut and define. Thanks bros

ajdonutz
04-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Well.. they are very strong and produce fast results and are the most liver toxic shit around with bundles of sides. Super Dmz from ironmag labs is strong as fuck..as is any superdrol clone..

exphys88
04-12-2012, 08:52 PM
I would consider testosterone first. It's much safer and will give better results.

ajdonutz
04-12-2012, 10:32 PM
I would consider testosterone first. It's much safer and will give better results.

Agreed, but by the question I assumed he wanted to take the legal route

BLUELABEL
04-12-2012, 10:43 PM
ph's are so harsh in my experience.. i would go real deal or just eat more.. literally after 3 weeks of the last one i did i couldnt eat i was throwing up.. never happ from dbol or the norm..

Sinister8547
04-12-2012, 10:44 PM
It was something I had been toying but wanted to get information on before hand. I had heard about Superdrol and M1T but that was about it. Good to know about the nasty sides though. I have ran 2 test only cycles and 2 test deca cycles so I was just exploring ideas

proxy
04-12-2012, 11:28 PM
M1t is real harsh, I wouldn't even consider it.

I think the most yielding in gains is super drol.

Safest h-drol or p mag.

Best feeling while on is p-plex (but its banned)

ajdonutz
04-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Its personal on how harsh they are. I've ran superdrol clones twice with worse side being lethargy, aside from being shutdown.. but, on 100mg drol, 30mg dbol, .25mg arimidex ed, deca 600, eq 420, test 750, and igf des intraworkout my blood pressure ran 119/61... so id say I handle things pretty well seeing as all those raise bp in most and adrol shouldvt had it soaring alone and it was spot on perfect.. so just be careful. Most don't go over 20mg sd a day and I took a stack and was on 30mg sd and 45mg dimeth ed and didn't really have sides.. just be careful and start slow

MuscleMind
04-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Generally prohormones give the same side effects. Whats your reasoning behind using them instead of anabolic steroids?

mth496
04-13-2012, 06:34 PM
I am going to guess its easier to get the prohormones and still some legal.

But i suggest running Test first, i ran a few prohormones and hated them all. Test was great the first few times, 750mg of Test is my sweet spot, start off with 500mg.

Hntd
04-17-2012, 05:35 AM
Ive done a ton of PHs, they are a waste. They're liver toxic inefficient in comparison to real gear and are just as if not more expensive to run in the correct critical doses for the proper gains. The only real advantage is they are legal, but if you are looking for the real shit that works I'd just start off with some test.

Sinister8547
04-17-2012, 03:18 PM
There's no real reason actually. It was just something I am gathering information to see if its anything worth my time. I have ran real gear and there is nothing that will compare. PH's are easier to come by in most cases, if it were something that would be moderately compareable then I would give it a go. Seems like the jury is a bit undecided lol.

legaljuicer
04-19-2012, 02:30 AM
I liked trenavar ...trying another new one soon

BIGBOSS
04-19-2012, 04:08 AM
Prohormones are a waist. You will be looking at yourself wondering why you are not seeing a HUGE change
in size and strength. Finally 3 to 6 months later you start to see and feel a difference. DON'T DO IT!!!
Run a cycle of Test. You won't be disappointed.

Spawn
04-19-2012, 04:19 AM
Stick to the real deal bro. The ones that actually work like sdrol and M1T are far worse on your system then AAS.

morrey50
04-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Im a novice when it comes to gear but i have taken sdrol and dbol. I can say sdrol was a lot stronger but the sides were also significantly greater