PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] & discussion - If you could look the way you wanted without training/dieting....would you stop training/dieting?

Jozifp103
11-16-2018, 11:35 AM
Might be an easy answer for some. No judging in this thread please...just friendly discussion.

I thought about it myself and despite the difficulties of dragging my ass to the gym at the ass crack of dawn, trying to squeeze in meals throughout the day while still being productive, meal prep etc.....I'm 100% sure I would still at least train regularly. I just love training. Nothing like having my headphones blasting, shutting out the world, and just giving it hell. If someone invented a magic pill that kept you looking huge and lean with no effort....maybe I'd take it....but I would still train. It's the only part of the day I really look forward to other than my head hitting the pillow.

The dieting part....F that noise. There's nothing fun about dieting of being disciplined in what you eat. I want pancakes, ice cream, fried oreos, cheesecake, all the good shit. :)

maxmuscle1
11-16-2018, 11:44 AM
I would keep training especially for the positive mental effects but I would love to eat whatever I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
11-16-2018, 12:05 PM
Honestly half the reason I work out of for the dopamine rush I get once I start moving so I would definitely still workout.

Also applies to the diet. Of course I love pizza and all that other shit, but it’s a temporary pleasure that makes me feel all tired and shitty 30 minutes later.

Now if I could eat pizza and still feel 100% now we’re talking lol

myystanng
11-16-2018, 12:18 PM
Hard question... I’d love to sit on the couch , play PlayStation, and get some all day instead of embracing the suck.

But then I’d be mentally weak, so I would still train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GenMeathead
11-16-2018, 12:47 PM
Still training. Why? The dopamine rush and the opportunity to pour all your daily stress & angers to those poor dumbbells are two things I could never live without.

The diet can kiss itself goodbye. I wanna keep drinking cocktails at my balcony listening to soft jazz every single night without having to worry about my liver/kidneys/'dem gainz.

Torres
11-16-2018, 12:55 PM
I would absolutely train !!!
Is all good looking Jacked and ripped , half of the fun is hitting the gym and doing the work. Lifting weights, super sets, seeing the progress in the mirror, the look on people's faces, the rush, being a leader not some1 that follows, staying fit and healthy , that's what it's all about .
The gym is just a great place to be !!!

MongooseST3
11-16-2018, 02:26 PM
This body maintenance and bodybuilding is a mental conditioning program not physical this business is 90% mental 10% physical you got to break yourself of the American junk food habits that will kill you. You have to have desire discipline and dedication and you have to overcome improvise adapt everyday maintaining strict diet and workout schedule that's just the way it is there's no secret it's all hard work your a smart guy...figure it out

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Phill
11-16-2018, 02:35 PM
I would not change anything at all.
the only pleasant thing would be to do without injections

Bane
11-16-2018, 04:40 PM
Lifting keeps me away from the booze, so I better keep lifting. Being able to sit around and be a sexy mother fucker no matter what does have it's appeal though. I wouldn't look down on anyone if they chose to sit around and collect on them gains like a single mom waiting for her food stamps. [emoji23] Hell it just makes sense in most cases.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gainzbruh
11-16-2018, 05:15 PM
Training makes you feel good. ​It’s not just the looks.

Fancycat69
11-16-2018, 08:36 PM
I would not change anything at all.
the only pleasant thing would be to do without injections

Very true here! If I could get the Benefits of gear without pinning myself all the time that would be no debate at all

Jozifp103
11-28-2018, 12:52 PM
Sorry guys. Was transitioning to a new home and had no internet for a while. Good discussion though. Glad to see that just about everyone would still train. I totally agree. You just can't beat that high you get from lifting. My entire day depends on my morning lift.

rancid
11-29-2018, 02:46 AM
I like to train for the high I get from it, plus I can sit around on the couch on the weekend, watch TV etc without feeling guilty that I should be out there getting some exercise. Wish I could add KFC to the mix.

Redrocketriggs
11-29-2018, 03:01 AM
I would absolutely still keep training. Put it this way, if I didn't train I would probably be indicted.

Plate Smacker
12-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Takes up too much of my time. Would spend it with my little ones. Right now I sacrifice time. So I would do neither. I would miss the training though.