PDA

View Full Version : PIP questions

Bane
11-16-2018, 05:42 PM
I have used test e and c with no issues before, but I had some sust in the past and it had me laid up for 3 or 4 days after just 1cc of 300mg. Is that normal for sust or possibly just bad gear? I have a few friends that have used it and said the pip was mild, but when I used it it was unbearable. Also I'm just reading up on 1-testosterone and seeing that some people talking about PIP with it. The oil seems pretty nice, is the PIP normal or to a minimum with a good quality 1-testosterone? If it's just some mild discomfort I'm willing to try it, but if it's anything like that sust I had, fuck that noise. Haha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Adrenaline
11-16-2018, 05:48 PM
I’ve tried many different brands of Sust with no PIP at all.

AnabolicsAnonymous
11-16-2018, 05:53 PM
You could be allergic to test prop unless you’ve pinned test prop before and have been fine. Other than that it could be bad gear or have a high BB content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bane
11-16-2018, 05:58 PM
You could be allergic to test prop unless you’ve pinned test prop before and have been fine. Other than that it could be bad gear or have a high BB content.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm thinking it was bad gear. I contacted the supplier at the time and they just kind of brushed it off. I wasn't to upset though because everything else from them was good to go. I'll have to try some prop by itself to see if I am allergic or not I'm hoping I'm not. Haha

German89
11-16-2018, 06:39 PM
Could be a number of things:
New oil
New hormone
High mg/ml
Just hit a weird spot
Virgin area
Sometimes if you wiggle the dart too much.
Pulled it out awkwardly.

Some pins ill get pip. Some days i wont. Ibuprofen will help. If its bruised, use mothers apple cider vinegar on the area.

leftkz
11-16-2018, 06:55 PM
I noticed if I take a nice hot shower before pinning, I usually wont get PIP. Sometimes it just happens though.

Ryan1007
11-17-2018, 02:01 AM
I get PIP sometimes and not others winning pinning same gear. There are so many variables that can cause it.

OFR
11-17-2018, 09:17 PM
I have some Pharma T cyp that I never get PiP From, I have some UGL type that is T 250 mg that PIPS me no matter what I try....even pining .5ml Pip. And when I say Pip I mean knot for a week. I don't care about Pain ....LOL But it is strange to have a knot under your flesh......No redness, No Fever, only slightly warm....But will dissipate in just over a week or so.....

Redrocketriggs
11-18-2018, 04:08 AM
I have some Pharma T cyp that I never get PiP From, I have some UGL type that is T 250 mg that PIPS me no matter what I try....even pining .5ml Pip. And when I say Pip I mean knot for a week. I don't care about Pain ....LOL But it is strange to have a knot under your flesh......No redness, No Fever, only slightly warm....But will dissipate in just over a week or so.....

apparently I am going through the same shit and have no idea what the fuck is causing it. Mast e from the same supplier, nothing. Test cyp even at .5ml sore for over a week. Almost unbearable.

Nismo99
11-19-2018, 05:22 PM
Sustanon has a long history of knocking people on their assess...myself included. I literally felt like I had the flu for 2-3 days. Will never use that shit again. Stick with Test Cyp or Test Enth. The longer esters generally have much less PIP than the faster acting esters.

Bane
11-27-2018, 05:11 AM
Sustanon has a long history of knocking people on their assess...myself included. I literally felt like I had the flu for 2-3 days. Will never use that shit again. Stick with Test Cyp or Test Enth. The longer esters generally have much less PIP than the faster acting esters.I was enticed to use it at the time. I had a buddy using a different brand, and he blew the fuck up fast. I just felt like I had a flaming hornet in my ass cheek and decided I wouldn't make any gains if I couldn't even walk. [emoji23] Pharmacom Dbol never disappoints though, so I ate my "vitamins" and said my prayers like Hulk Hogan always said and blew up with it.