PDA

View Full Version : This might help you guys ( Bitcoin)

Hbomb138
11-17-2018, 04:15 AM
I have done a few orders using a Bitcoin ATM, basically.you ask the seller for thier qr code ( the square barcode looking thing). You scan it into the ATM, follow directions ( put money in etc.) And you are given a confirmation code, today was the third time doing this in 6 months, went off without a hitch, takes alot of the friend with regards to Bitcoin out fo the equation. I assume you have to live in a decent sized city to find one ( I live in a large city and there are many all you have to do is Google Bitcoin ATM and they should pop up on Google maps) hope this helps some of you.

HB4LIFE
07-18-2019, 11:34 PM
I have done a few orders using a Bitcoin ATM, basically.you ask the seller for thier qr code ( the square barcode looking thing). You scan it into the ATM, follow directions ( put money in etc.) And you are given a confirmation code, today was the third time doing this in 6 months, went off without a hitch, takes alot of the friend with regards to Bitcoin out fo the equation. I assume you have to live in a decent sized city to find one ( I live in a large city and there are many all you have to do is Google Bitcoin ATM and they should pop up on Google maps) hope this helps some of you.

Very curious bro! So what info besides the qr code from the sponsor on your part do you need to provide the atm for the transaction to be complete?