PDA

View Full Version : Deca+Dianabol Synergism

maxmuscle1
11-17-2018, 06:17 PM
I always here about the Deca-Dianabol stack being so great but I never see anyone use those two exclusively. Has anyone done this stack without adding Testosterone? And if so, please list their effective cycle pattern. I am planning my next cycle and am very interested in hearing from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myystanng
11-17-2018, 06:25 PM
You have to use test. If you don’t deca will shut you down. And you dick won’t work for months man. Be sure to use a test base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winstrolsvegan
11-18-2018, 10:48 PM
i have run deca solo starting at 300mg ending at 900mg pw with success no dbol though, i did get libido issues that were cleared up with proviron and a touch of caber. same sides i've had running a 500mg test and 300 deca cycle but i enjoyed the deca solo cycle much more stayed much leaner no test bloat. i did have to use much more deca solo than i did running it stacked though but it makes sense seeing at my current stats my cycles are usually at the 1g-1.5g total mark.

soo it can be done without test with good results just make sure you have proper ancillaries either way test or no test. if you can stand to gain a bit of water then run it with higher test to deca or test:deca 1:1 or no test with dbol/adrol, if you want to mitigate water gain run deca with low test or no test solo or with another compound masteron, proviron, winny( i hate it ), or anavar would go well with this goal but youd get on just fine with the deca solo and a good diet and a touch of caber and proviron if you run into sides.

should say though all of this said neither of these cycles are the optimal cycle for muscle gains but depending on where you are physique wise now you will make progress, im sure this is obvious im just saying though.

Snookslayer05
11-19-2018, 12:45 AM
Test is a must with deca. Unless you don’t plan on having sex. If that’s the case your good to go. I run deca half my test. 500 test per week 250 deca per week. I got bad bottle test one time and deca was absolute fire. My sex drive absolutely crashed. And I couldn’t perform it was embarrassing as hell. Didn’t know what to say. The chick thought I wasn’t into her and never came back for more. Smh. Don’t run it without test. There’s a reason u don’t see anyone running it without test.