PDA

View Full Version : Injectable dbol vs oral dbol

Donnyb11731
11-17-2018, 07:27 PM
Currently running a six week injectable dbol cycle and I’m getting none of the crazy ass sides two of my boys are getting from the Ora version. I’m not holding on to crazy water but I am gaining cleaner mass then my friends. I gained 10 pounds my first week 8 my second and currently on the third.

I was reading on another forum and basically they are saying that injectable dbol is king just cause you won’t get most of the sides and are even comparing it to eq with slightly less vascularity.

What are your guys thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldskool
11-17-2018, 08:31 PM
Currently running a six week injectable dbol cycle and I’m getting none of the crazy ass sides two of my boys are getting from the Ora version. I’m not holding on to crazy water but I am gaining cleaner mass then my friends. I gained 10 pounds my first week 8 my second and currently on the third.

I was reading on another forum and basically they are saying that injectable dbol is king just cause you won’t get most of the sides and are even comparing it to eq with slightly less vascularity.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIve been saying for awhile that injectable versions of orals work better for me.

Everything u said lines up with my experiences.

Ivd been able to take less of the injectable version and receive comparable results to the higher dosed orals.

Plus the fact that I switched from doing dbol only to doing dbol and anadrol together at lower doses since they've been shown to work synergistically while decreasing sides

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Donnyb11731
11-17-2018, 10:15 PM
Ive been saying for awhile that injectable versions of orals work better for me.

Everything u said lines up with my experiences.

Ivd been able to take less of the injectable version and receive comparable results to the higher dosed orals.

Plus the fact that I switched from doing dbol only to doing dbol and anadrol together at lower doses since they've been shown to work synergistically while decreasing sides

I’ve been taking 50mg a day for three weeks and I’m blowing right the fuck up. Like my old lady the other days was like “holy fuck your arms got huge overnight and your glutes are twice the size. Jesus”.

I might use this shit every damn cycle I’m loving it so much.

Oldskool
11-17-2018, 11:00 PM
I’ve been taking 50mg a day for three weeks and I’m blowing right the fuck up. Like my old lady the other days was like “holy fuck your arms got huge overnight and your glutes are twice the size. Jesus”.

I might use this shit every damn cycle I’m loving it so much.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol. Yeah thats pretty much how everyone feels.

Tbh tho its short lived. Some of its water weight and as soon as u go off of it ill see a bit of size reduction.

But its intoxicating what it does cosmetically.

And the additional bit of strength is nice.

The key for me is to make make as much user if what it does while ur on it. Make sure diet and training are on point and hit the gym like ur life depends on it.

But that applies to all aas really.

Donnyb11731
11-17-2018, 11:32 PM
That’s what I’m doing eating slot but as clean as possible which is really easy cause my wife is vegan and all organic so on top of my meat she makes me I get tons of beans and fresh veggies

Then daily I spend 2-2.5 hours in the gym not including warm up time and stuff. Plus my genetics are about the same as guy cisterninos. My whole family are short fuckers that get big easy and quick.

Contact13
11-18-2018, 09:31 PM
How about back pumps? Oral vs. Injectable

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Donnyb11731
11-18-2018, 09:36 PM
None whatsoever. Literally never had a back pump so bad that it hurt. But it’s weird though cause I get a vicious pump when I train legs and arms though but other body parts not so much and I train them the same way...heavy as shit

I train every part of my body basically the same. I use a weight that makes me struggle to get eight and do five sets of everything I’m doing. I’m pretty tradition with my split with the difference being shoulders they are my strongest body part on me so I have to do high rep shit after my shoulder workout to get them sore.

bulldogger
03-10-2020, 10:45 PM

Is injectable every day like oral? I notice many suppliers of supplements these days have various oral versions of dbol or anadrol

Biggaintime
03-10-2020, 11:53 PM
Oral is for a cycle. Inject is for PWO. Yes you can run either one either way, but why. If a guy is up to inject dbol 2x day then by all means

Mattymoo
03-11-2020, 12:14 AM
I havent tried injectable yet

Donnyb11731
03-11-2020, 12:27 AM
Is injectable every day like oral? I notice many suppliers of supplements these days have various oral versions of dbol or anadrol

Lol. Ok let me get one thing very straight. Injectable is waaaay better for cycling vs oral. Simple fact is injectable evil is way more stable in your blood than oral. Meaning you don’t have to eat pills every four hour to keep your bloods stable. If you simply want to use evil for a pre work our stick with oral all day every day for ore work out. If you compare the effectiveness of dbol oral and dbol injectable it’s a night and day comparison.

You can actually feel the effects of Ora dbol within an hour of taking it. Injectable you don’t feel squat, and why you ask!? Because there is no spike of the compound in your bloods. Injectable dbol has a longer half life. As well. So basically. It comes out slower and kicks in slightly slower. I nstead of a four hour half life, it probably has more like a ten hour half life.

Injectable dbol is king in my opinion. Better results. More results. Keep more of your results. I love the stuff and I use it every single cycle for ten weeks every time. No matter if I’m cutting or bulking. I’ll just add other compounds to make it shine.

Donnyb11731
03-11-2020, 12:30 AM
Oral is for a cycle. Inject is for PWO. Yes you can run either one either way, but why. If a guy is up to inject dbol 2x day then by all means

No way bro. When I was taking oral I was taking pills every four hours. With injectable I was only pinning once a day my full dose two hours before my work out. And I got better results that way. Injectable is king period it keeps you stable simply cause it takes longer for the bioavailability to happen cause your body has to actually absorbe the compound vs eating it and your body inhaling it cause of your stomach

Biggaintime
03-11-2020, 01:39 AM
I'll stand by my statement and add oral injects are a gimmick if told to use them as a cycle. Using inject orals such dbol, adrol , sdrol are great as a PWO say 1-2 times a week. Mix with TNE and enjoy the ride. Oral is for cycling. Dbol should be taken a min of 2x day even with inject. Results come from diet. When I used Reforvit-b I still injecting into gel caps as many did during a 4 week cycle. Released time and half life may differ but imo only I wouldn't go as far as to say 10 hours. As far as keeping stable I've never had a problem with that. Blue hearts were easy to take with meals @10mg or even split to 5mg. There is just no need to use inject as a cycle at the cost of injecting multiple times a day .Your way seems to be working great for you. Thats nice

Drillit
03-12-2020, 09:33 AM
Lol. Ok let me get one thing very straight. Injectable is waaaay better for cycling vs oral. Simple fact is injectable evil is way more stable in your blood than oral. Meaning you don’t have to eat pills every four hour to keep your bloods stable. If you simply want to use evil for a pre work our stick with oral all day every day for ore work out. If you compare the effectiveness of dbol oral and dbol injectable it’s a night and day comparison.

You can actually feel the effects of Ora dbol within an hour of taking it. Injectable you don’t feel squat, and why you ask!? Because there is no spike of the compound in your bloods. Injectable dbol has a longer half life. As well. So basically. It comes out slower and kicks in slightly slower. I nstead of a four hour half life, it probably has more like a ten hour half life.

Injectable dbol is king in my opinion. Better results. More results. Keep more of your results. I love the stuff and I use it every single cycle for ten weeks every time. No matter if I’m cutting or bulking. I’ll just add other compounds to make it shine.

Any evidence to support any of this talk of blood levels and half lives?
I personally feel like injectable orals in a cycle is a very silly idea.

Biggaintime
03-12-2020, 12:11 PM
There is no extra ester added to inject dbol. It may differ slightly from oral...sure. But I doubt enough to be noticed

Donnyb11731
03-13-2020, 05:16 AM
There is no extra ester added to inject dbol. It may differ slightly from oral...sure. But I doubt enough to be noticed

I know many guys that say the same thing I do. But also know the same that say what you say. I know my body gets better results from injectable dbol any day if the week. Not to mention I don’t get the appetite suppression from the oral either every time I take any oral for that matter I hAve to pin shitloads of eq to make myself eat and eat half a container of tums to kill the indegestion.

I agree it makes no sense but it’s weird how you will get totally different results from injectable dbol vs eq. It’s the same compound when injected or is it. Maybe that added methol makes it act slightly different ??

Mr.Vanity
03-13-2020, 07:15 AM
Anecdotally oral is much more effective. The only times I hear people use injection is when they are already consuming orals or other compounds. Btw injectable dbol still has to pass through the liver. I personally ran it once and didn’t feel much, but oral was another level. They were different sources so the injection could have been bunk, but you’re better off sticking with orals unless you are consuming other anabolics orally and don’t wanna fuck up your stomach lol

Biggaintime
03-13-2020, 11:33 AM
I know many guys that say the same thing I do. But also know the same that say what you say. I know my body gets better results from injectable dbol any day if the week. Not to mention I don’t get the appetite suppression from the oral either every time I take any oral for that matter I hAve to pin shitloads of eq to make myself eat and eat half a container of tums to kill the indegestion.

I agree it makes no sense but it’s weird how you will get totally different results from injectable dbol vs eq. It’s the same compound when injected or is it. Maybe that added methol makes it act slightly different ??

Thats fine. I won't argue what works best for you or what you've noticed off using inject. We're all different.

Riggs
04-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Guess we're both laughing out loud.

This is a perfect example of an individual passing off opinions as facts. Opinions are not facts.

You have no business posting in regards to the pharmacology or pharmacokinetics of Dianabol. You're flat out wrong.

"Injectable you don’t feel squat, and why you ask!? Because there is no spike of the compound in your bloods" - WOW - The moment you pin intramuscular Dbol it starts to work and there absolutely is a rapid spike of the "hormone" in the blood.

Without bro science there would be no ugl community due to the fact that there are very few Dr backed human clinical studies on participants that are given doses of AAS that we blast on cycle. So bro science is absolutely necessary. But it's posts like this that give bro science a bad reputation.

No way bro. When I was taking oral I was taking pills every four hours. With injectable I was only pinning once a day my full dose two hours before my work out. And I got better results that way. Injectable is king period it keeps you stable simply cause it takes longer for the bioavailability to happen cause your body has to actually absorbe the compound vs eating it and your body inhaling it cause of your stomach

Thats fine. I won't argue what works best for you or what you've noticed off using inject. We're all different.

Any evidence to support any of this talk of blood levels and half lives?
I personally feel like injectable orals in a cycle is a very silly idea.

Ickaris
04-11-2020, 05:24 AM
Is it best to break up a 25mg dose everyday for oral? Looking for a new source since Monster is non responsive. Is injectable dbol worth looking for?

JohnMcc
04-11-2020, 11:02 AM
Didnt more plates more dates make a video on this topic, that many injectable orals really are best used orally like they're intended. I believe he even cited professional medical references and used superdrol as an example to show it really is more effective when administered orally.

Drillit
04-11-2020, 12:57 PM
Is it best to break up a 25mg dose everyday for oral? Looking for a new source since Monster is non responsive. Is injectable dbol worth looking for?

No injectable is pointless for use in a cycle. Ok for preworkout . I’ve used feral dbol recently and been very happy with it.

Mr.Smith45
04-11-2020, 01:45 PM
"I agree it makes no sense but it’s weird how you will get totally different results from injectable dbol vs eq. It’s the same compound when injected or is it. Maybe that added methol makes it act slightly different ??"

Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) - Apples
EQ (Boldenone Undecylenate) - Oranges

Geareduprn
04-11-2020, 01:48 PM
Everyone is different I think. I've done dbol twice from legit sources and never had the rapid weight gain or huge water retention

thebear
04-11-2020, 01:52 PM
Everyone reacts differently to Dbol and Adrol. Some use them for cutting and others turn into a water balloon on them.

Inject vs tab, I don’t know. Main difference to me is ease, one would be for PWo and other for a cycle.

Use nolvadex ED when on drol it helps some people that really need it to create some control.

Usually people that turn into water bags on dbol or adrol choose sdrol instead.

Frozenmoses
04-11-2020, 03:08 PM
Didnt more plates more dates make a video on this topic, that many injectable orals really are best used orally like they're intended. I believe he even cited professional medical references and used superdrol as an example to show it really is more effective when administered orally.

This was my personal experience as well. First time I did oral superdrol, it hit me like a fucking truck. Veins everywhere, strength went through the roof. Next time I ran it as an injectable pwo. Results were not nearly as awesome as the oral run. I’ve only run oral dbol, and that shit made me strong as a fucking ox. No desire to run injectable after that. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

juiceddawg
04-12-2020, 12:52 AM
like thebear said everyones different people anadrol will blow you up fast but it never did anything for me. Now when I take dbol I can tell and see a difference.

Popeye*
04-12-2020, 12:58 AM
Fuck the other forums and try and trial run with one or the other. Only way to see what your body does—not disregarding anecdotal evidence and opinions here.

One cycle with oral. One cycle with injectable.

My little ole pinion

thebear
04-12-2020, 01:28 AM
This was my personal experience as well. First time I did oral superdrol, it hit me like a fucking truck. Veins everywhere, strength went through the roof. Next time I ran it as an injectable pwo. Results were not nearly as awesome as the oral run. I’ve only run oral dbol, and that shit made me strong as a fucking ox. No desire to run injectable after that. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Sdrol is a fav of mine.

JohnMcc
04-12-2020, 01:36 AM
Sdrol is a fav of mine.

I'm fairly sure the Sdrol I had was legit because I did put on like 10lbs or so fast on ot but I didnt see the hype. I'd sooner take Tbol, Anadrol, or some Alpha1max(Methyl1Test prohormone) those gave me way better quality size gains and I felt much cleaner on them.

But everyone's body reacts different so.more power to anyone who takes the time to experiment with individual compounds and assess how they react.

thebear
04-12-2020, 01:38 AM
I'm fairly sure the Sdrol I had was legit because I did put on like 10lbs or so fast on ot but I didnt see the hype. I'd sooner take Tbol, Anadrol, or some Alpha1max(Methyl1Test prohormone) those gave me way better quality size gains and I felt much cleaner on them.

But everyone's body reacts different so.more power to anyone who takes the time to experiment with individual compounds and assess how they react.

Tbol is a top fav with some test and npp, everytime solid gains. But I dose the Tbol high.

Adrol same things, solid as a mother fucker but messes with my appetite more.

JohnMcc
04-12-2020, 01:41 AM
Tbol is a top fav with some test and npp, everytime solid gains. But I dose the Tbol high.

Adrol same things, solid as a mother fucker but messes with my appetite more.

Yeah Abombs raised blood pressure to the point I had nose bleeds. Bit that was way in the past too when I was less experienced, now I'd probably be able to run it at 50 or 100mg a day without issue.

Jamonit
06-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Just about to try a 12 week cycle of injectable dbol with 500 test e..

NewMember
08-27-2020, 07:21 PM
It's been awhile but just wanted to chime in a bit. Inject D-bol would be esterified and oral d-bol would be alkylated/methylated. The alkylation/methylation process stops the oral compound from being destroyed by the liver and gut (makes the efficacy of the parent drug more effective), this is what makes those preps so toxic (although overrated). Esterification slows the release of an compound down, thereby yielding more stable blood levels.

It's been awhile, so don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong. I can handle it.

Mattymoo
08-27-2020, 10:22 PM
so i finally tried injectable Dbol and didn't notice any difference.
More pinning is a pain in the ass when you can just swallow some pills.