PDA

View Full Version : Pre workout injects

animal23
11-18-2018, 09:14 PM
Don't these mess with your blood levels really bad? I get what there used for, but is it ideally to use every day? Anyone use these strictly to see how the gains are? I've never used them and curious if it's more for an instant rush?

leftkz
11-18-2018, 09:36 PM
Subbed in for answers as well.

waltr64
11-18-2018, 09:40 PM
Don't these mess with your blood levels really bad? I get what there used for, but is it ideally to use every day? Anyone use these strictly to see how the gains are? I've never used them and curious if it's more for an instant rush?

I have used TrenBase/TestBase and it is great for a pre workout. It is in and out of your system fast so should not show up on blood-work unless you get tested a few hours after a shot. You don't need it every day and should still be doing your regular cycle. I don't count these in my weekly totals because they are in and out of your system so fast but they give you the stamina to make it through long hard workouts. I only use them on extra long workout days like a good leg day. If done on a regular bases you should notice a big difference. I had a friend that used it every workout and he made great gains. I would not say it is a rush but it is more of a feeling like you can go forever in the gym and don't need to quit after an hour you still fell like doing more and more.

animal23
11-18-2018, 10:21 PM
I have used TrenBase/TestBase and it is great for a pre workout. It is in and out of your system fast so should not show up on blood-work unless you get tested a few hours after a shot. You don't need it every day and should still be doing your regular cycle. I don't count these in my weekly totals because they are in and out of your system so fast but they give you the stamina to make it through long hard workouts. I only use them on extra long workout days like a good leg day. If done on a regular bases you should notice a big difference. I had a friend that used it every workout and he made great gains. I would not say it is a rush but it is more of a feeling like you can go forever in the gym and don't need to quit after an hour you still fell like doing more and more.

I mean doesn't mess with hormones since it's in and out so fast? I don't want them going up and down

leftkz
11-19-2018, 03:56 AM
I mean doesn't mess with hormones since it's in and out so fast? I don't want them going up and down

This is my exact worry too. From what I've been told from a few more seasoned users, the fluctuations aren't too noticeable and as long as you have your AI/Estrogen protocol in check, you should be good to go. I would probably only use it in moderation in really heavy deadlift days or squat days since those are really the only two that I struggle on.