PDA

View Full Version : Cutting cycle opinions after a 20 week bulk

Enhanced_Engine_Builder
11-19-2018, 12:51 AM
Well we are in the last couple months of the year, I for one have had a killer/hard year and I've been running my first test cycle. I've seen results like a couldn't imagine. Strength went through the roof and I've put on weight and mass like I wanting. I've been eating consistently and increasing calories as I've been growing. I had planned on stopping the blast December 1st and cruising up until the end of January at which time I want to go into a cut and get leaner than I have ever been. What would you veterans recommend a chubby fucker like me to run after a 20 week bulk. I've run 500mg week of test e.
I'm wanting to hear some opinions.

RexT
11-19-2018, 02:19 AM
Here is an idea. NPP is one of my favorite compounds. It is a 19nor so you may want to get some caber. Some people are sensitive to 19nor and some it don't bother one bit.
1-12 Test e 500-600mgs
1-12 NPP 400mgs

mike312
11-19-2018, 02:53 AM
Cardio and diet... Cal deficit but get proper diet that will help you keep your gains

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mike312
11-19-2018, 02:54 AM
You can lean out with basically any aas... All depends on diet bro... And maybe some fasted cardio

Enhanced_Engine_Builder
11-19-2018, 02:58 AM
I appreciate the replies guys thanks. I see no mention of tren or var yet. I'm not worried about diet I've got that down. I do cardio every morning fasted right now

mike312
11-19-2018, 03:00 AM
If you're diet was down pack... No reason you should be so high in body fat... Even on a bulk.... Clean bulk.. Just saying...

madhungarian
11-19-2018, 03:37 AM
You can lean out with basically any aas... All depends on diet bro... And maybe some fasted cardio

This^^ Guys cut and bulk on the same exact cycles, diet is the key. Bulk doesn't mean you have to get fat. And hopefully no one gives you advice to take tren on your second cycle.

mike312
11-19-2018, 03:39 AM
This^^ Guys cut and bulk on the same exact cycles, diet is the key. Bulk doesn't mean you have to get fat. And hopefully no one gives you advice to take tren on your second cycle.Good advice Madhungarian....!

animal23
11-19-2018, 08:53 AM
Just like mike said, diet. I see so many guys taking so much gear and they look like shit. Either have bunk gear or there diet is way out of control. Be consistent and figure out what digest best with you. What does your diet look like? Depending on how many carbs your eating, you can replace those with healthy fats. Could start carb cycling as well

Charger69
11-19-2018, 02:14 PM
Mike as hit the nail on the head.
One thing I would recommend is that you end your bulk cycle and reach homeostasis before cutting. Bulk to cut immediately and you can lose some of the gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enhanced_Engine_Builder
11-19-2018, 02:32 PM
Mike as hit the nail on the head.
One thing I would recommend is that you end your bulk cycle and reach homeostasis before cutting. Bulk to cut immediately and you can lose some of the gains.

8 weeks at maintenance should be plenty don't you think?

Charger69
11-19-2018, 02:44 PM
8 weeks at maintenance should be plenty don't you think?

Yes. You can probably go as low as 4 but 6-8 is what I recommend.
Just to make things clear. I have gone from bulk to cut before because of time constraints for a competition. I would do it again if necessary,but my preference is to reach homeostasis.

animal23
11-19-2018, 05:23 PM
Yes. You can probably go as low as 4 but 6-8 is what I recommend.
Just to make things clear. I have gone from bulk to cut before because of time constraints for a competition. I would do it again if necessary,but my preference is to reach homeostasis.

So you take your calories back down to maintenance for those 6-8 weeks or stay at the calories you bulked on? If I took my calories to maintenance I would drop weight for sure

Charger69
11-19-2018, 06:07 PM
So you take your calories back down to maintenance for those 6-8 weeks or stay at the calories you bulked on? If I took my calories to maintenance I would drop weight for sure

I have new maintenance calories after the bulk. Truthfully, I do not like being over 12% bf and I usually do get over that on bulk.
I will go off how I look. So I will cut a little, but once again, I compete so I do not like starting a cut at 15% bf. Too much work!!

animal23
11-19-2018, 06:22 PM
I have new maintenance calories after the bulk. Truthfully, I do not like being over 12% bf and I usually do get over that on bulk.
I will go off how I look. So I will cut a little, but once again, I compete so I do not like starting a cut at 15% bf. Too much work!!

I get it. I try to stay lean as possible during a bulk