PDA

View Full Version : OMG BTC WTF.

leftkz
11-20-2018, 01:56 AM
Bitcoin is taking a fat dump right now. Price fell almost 2k in the past week. It was holding stable above 6k for awhile.

Hope this doesn't screw a lot of guys over. Personally I don't buy BTC until the very moment I need it. It's really annoying to try to buy something and then the dollar value drops and you gotta buy more to compensate.

Olympia Labs
11-20-2018, 02:07 AM
I'm loosing my ass but i think it will go back up

kubes
11-20-2018, 02:17 AM
It’s time to buy more!

leftkz
11-20-2018, 02:30 AM
I'm loosing my ass but i think it will go back up

Hope it turns up better. I know a lot of guys got a shit load in their wallets and it's frightening to see you lose money overnight especially since it's something you have no control over. Best of luck O!

It’s time to buy more!

You're right! Scared money won't make money! Buy and invest!

Luckily I'm not the gambling type. Plus my financial situation is not great at the moment.

I really do hope it does go up though... Theres a lot of speculation on a lot of investment gurus saying it could go either way since it's dropped below the equilibrium price.

FarbeyondDriven00
11-20-2018, 02:33 AM
Bitcoin is taking a fat dump right now. Price fell almost 2k in the past week. It was holding stable above 6k for awhile.

Hope this doesn't screw a lot of guys over. Personally I don't buy BTC until the very moment I need it. It's really annoying to try to buy something and then the dollar value drops and you gotta buy more to compensate.Yea it did the same for me. I dunno!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TDog
11-20-2018, 09:07 PM
It’s all bad. That fork messed everything up.

leftkz
11-20-2018, 09:09 PM
It’s all bad. That fork messed everything up.

Indeed it did. Things are unpredictable now

tcinbc66
11-20-2018, 09:43 PM
There is no reason to "own" this commodity right now. Fools were crowing back in February about what a great investment, it was pure speculation and then all the dumb asses showed up and invested. When you start hearing everyone talking about owning an investment, it is usually lights out. Wouldn't be surprised to see this sit around and bumble and fumble for 5 years just like GOLD. Unless there is going to be market destabilization with currencies , commodities and world wars, there is no reason to be in this garbage product. It's fine for what it was created for, moving money discreetly. Take a look at the history of the product....it sat in its own pile of poop for 3 years until January of 2017 and then took off for 10 months. Hmmmm Trump is going to end the world....well it didn't quite work out that way and the need for a new bullett proof currency faded. And the common investor is now down 65% in less then a year.

TDog
11-20-2018, 11:06 PM
Damn brexit! I’m watched my account dwindle down quick! And the worst part is current money is on hold!
does anyone else think this may be a long term thing? Or even their last?

Skizzen
11-21-2018, 03:30 AM
Damn brexit! I’m watched my account dwindle down quick! And the worst part is current money is on hold!
does anyone else think this may be a long term thing? Or even their last?
its hard to say, things are looking quiet unpredictable right now

Xtreme4Life
11-21-2018, 03:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

leftkz
11-25-2018, 05:06 AM
Welp... it just tanked another grand. $3600 LOL... what the hell.

FarbeyondDriven00
11-25-2018, 05:13 AM
Welp... it just tanked another grand. $3600 LOL... what the hell.Me too. What's goin on with it?? This is nuts

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ARPJohnson
11-25-2018, 09:18 AM
10% every day

leftkz
11-25-2018, 03:20 PM
10% every day

About there...

THX
11-25-2018, 08:57 PM

leftkz
11-25-2018, 09:02 PM

I don't see how that could correlate in any way. Gold prices sky rocketed due to it's use in technology. It is used as a non-corroding conductor in electronics, as technology increased, so did the price of gold. BTC has no use other than being a currency.

Bigjim6775
11-25-2018, 09:15 PM
If you don’t sell your coins u didn’t lose anything did u?
It will boom In the new year, I have a little skin in the game

Its still fairly new , crypto I guess will always be up and down.
Buy , and sit in a holding pattern. It will be a Bull market soon

Alpha Omega
12-08-2018, 03:07 AM
It will stabilize. Personally I think it is being done intentionally to bring down the price so the bigger corps can buy in when its low. 2019 there is to be 7 najor coins listed on the NASDAQ (projection is Q1). LOTS of corperations ar ejumping on the blockchain. Its only a matter of time. Im investing in Ripple (specially now since they have been beating their lawsuites) Stellar (backed by Microsoft, IBM and a few others), Ethereum and a few others.