PDA

View Full Version : Capping fillers for Anavar?

JTH
11-22-2018, 06:55 AM
What do you guys use for fillers?

Thanks for your input; I really appreciate it!

Gearhead
11-22-2018, 11:15 AM
What do you guys use for fillers?

Thanks for your input; I really appreciate it!

I use protein powder. It blends easily with the raw powder. At least the protein powder I use, ON Gold Standard Whey, does.

JTH
11-22-2018, 03:53 PM
I use protein powder. It blends easily with the raw powder. At least the protein powder I use, ON Gold Standard Whey, does.

Thank you Gearhead!

Gearhead
11-23-2018, 05:56 AM
Thank you Gearhead!

You're welcome. Also if you haven't picked up a capping machine yet, I'd suggest getting one that does 100 caps at a time. Most people go with 10mg/50mg caps so it keeps the math simple. I know a guy that picked up a 64 count machine, not thinking ahead as usual, and he can't even figure it out with a calculator. But then again, he is "mathmatically challenged" lol

THX
11-23-2018, 05:07 PM
It depends on the density of the powder.
Use a powder that looks similar to the raws you're going to mix. A lot of people use creatine.
I think some pharma companies use rice flour as filler.

I'd just use maltodextrine or dextrose.

JTH
11-23-2018, 09:45 PM
You're welcome. Also if you haven't picked up a capping machine yet, I'd suggest getting one that does 100 caps at a time. Most people go with 10mg/50mg caps so it keeps the math simple. I know a guy that picked up a 64 count machine, not thinking ahead as usual, and he can't even figure it out with a calculator. But then again, he is "mathmatically challenged" lol

Thank you!