PDA

View Full Version : AAS for QOL

AlphaHawk
11-24-2018, 10:46 PM
I was diagnosed with low test a few years ago. I was referred to a urologist but I don't have health insurance and I figured I could do a better job managing it than they could anyway. That might sound stupid to think I know more than a professional but I figured these guys are going by the book. I can pull my own bloodwork and adjust according to the number but I'll also be able to go off how I'm feeling. Plus I don't have to stop at test. If my healthcare is in my hands I have a lot more on the table.

So that brings me to the point of my post. What AAS do you think helps with QOL? I've been running 125mgs of test and 125mgs of mast.

I'm looking for a energy/libido/general well being boost with minimal health risk.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Donnyb11731
11-24-2018, 10:55 PM
I started this cycle for the exact same reasons. My test bottomed out and no health ins.

I知 running 500mg week test enth and 50mg dbol a day with .5mg adex mon and Thursday

I feel like I知 18 again and I知 only three weeks in I have the energy mood and labido of a 18 year old kid and I知 loving it I can稚 imagine what I知 going to feel like when the test really starts peaking in 1-2 weeks and my old lady can稚 either she痴 loving it as much as I am because of my mood stabilization not to mention he sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlphaHawk
11-24-2018, 10:57 PM
I started this cycle for the exact same reasons. My test bottomed out and no health ins.

I知 running 500mg week test enth and 50mg dbol a day with .5mg adex mon and Thursday

I feel like I知 18 again and I知 only three weeks in I have the energy mood and labido of a 18 year old kid and I知 loving it I can稚 imagine what I知 going to feel like when the test really starts peaking in 1-2 weeks and my old lady can稚 either she痴 loving it as much as I am because of my mood stabilization not to mention he sex.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI wouldn't mind trying dbol but I always wanted to avoid any water retention. Plus I figured I want to find a combination I can cruise on all year so I figured most orals would be out.

Donnyb11731
11-24-2018, 11:27 PM
I wouldn't mind trying dbol but I always wanted to avoid any water retention. Plus I figured I want to find a combination I can cruise on all year so I figured most orals would be out.

Dude I知 taking the injectable dbol and I知 getting all the Benefits and no sides at all including water retention. I had abs before I started and I still do now. If you decide to do it do the injectable version and I知 willing to bet youll probably be ok as all I知 reading about dbol lately is saying the injectable version of dbol is less toxic and has less sides. I have two friends of mine locally taking dbol with me one oral and one injectable and the friend that is taking the Oral is blowing up like a Balloon full of water and is not getting nearly the strength gains me and my other buddy are getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlphaHawk
11-25-2018, 12:09 AM
Dude I知 taking the injectable dbol and I知 getting all the Benefits and no sides at all including water retention. I had abs before I started and I still do now. If you decide to do it do the injectable version and I知 willing to bet youll probably be ok as all I知 reading about dbol lately is saying the injectable version of dbol is less toxic and has less sides. I have two friends of mine locally taking dbol with me one oral and one injectable and the friend that is taking the Oral is blowing up like a Balloon full of water and is not getting nearly the strength gains me and my other buddy are getting.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNice! I'm going to look into that