PDA

View Full Version : Fat burners for women

Revelations
11-25-2018, 01:12 AM
So my wife really wants to lose some body fat so I was hoping I could get some recommendations on what fat burners work well for females. She is in the military and does not want to be on phentermine, or the eca stack; I've explained to her that it probably wouldn't pop up on her drug tests, but she wants to take absolutely no chances so I can't really argue with her there. I was hoping to start her on something mild, but at the same time I want her to take something that she can see is helping. Are there any good supplements out there; maybe like a GDA or fat blocker? Otherwise I was thinking a super low dose of t3. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
-Rev

QueenOG
11-25-2018, 01:14 AM
So my wife really wants to lose some body fat so I was hoping I could get some recommendations on what fat burners work well for females. She is in the military and does not want to be on phentermine, or the eca stack; I've explained to her that it probably wouldn't pop up on her drug tests, but she wants to take absolutely no chances so I can't really argue with her there. I was hoping to start her on something mild, but at the same time I want her to take something that she can see is helping. Are there any good supplements out there; maybe like a GDA or fat blocker? Otherwise I was thinking a super low dose of t3. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
-RevWhat about GW?

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Woods
11-25-2018, 01:32 AM
Phentermine

Ranger15
11-25-2018, 02:06 AM
Yes brother going to keep an eye on this thread and the suggestion looking for the same thing for my wife

Revelations
11-25-2018, 03:30 AM
What about GW?

Cardarine? Have you had good results with this? What would be a good starting dose for her?

Revelations
11-25-2018, 03:34 AM
Phentermine

Yeah like I said she is worried about it poppin up as amphetamines on her military UA's. She just doesn't want to risk it. Trust me if it was an option we would have that in there or a good ole eca stack. That has worked for me for years while cutting up every summer
-Rev

Phill
11-25-2018, 03:46 AM
clen - t3 - yohimbine

QueenOG
11-25-2018, 04:11 AM
Cardarine? Have you had good results with this? What would be a good starting dose for her?I did but I also ran with var. I did 20 mg in the morning. But noticed the fat dropping when I started takin it quicker. 2%BF every two weeks

Woods
11-25-2018, 12:49 PM
Yeah like I said she is worried about it poppin up as amphetamines on her military UA's. She just doesn't want to risk it. Trust me if it was an option we would have that in there or a good ole eca stack. That has worked for me for years while cutting up every summer
-Rev

She can get it in a scrip bro

MRBDR1
11-26-2018, 04:35 AM
She can get it in a scrip bro

Absolutely, any weight loss dr will prescribe it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk