PDA

View Full Version : Opinion of this cycle? Too harsh?

bigjay23
11-25-2018, 11:11 AM
Hey guys just about to start up this ketogenic bulk, just wanted an opinion from my BOP fam, would two orals stacked alongside each other be too harsh. Was going to run 50mg drol and 50mg tbol alongside test c. Or would it be much safer to only run the drol. Already got all the cycle support on deck
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trenbolognaa
11-25-2018, 11:59 AM
What's your version of "cycle support"? And what's the need for those two orals at the same time?

Maker18847
11-25-2018, 01:02 PM
I'm wondering why you want to do 2 as well.

Depending on how long your cycle is you could always kickstart the first 4 wks with Dbol and end the last 4 wks with tbol.

But imo there is no point in running the 2 side by side.
What's your version of "cycle support"? And what's the need for those two orals at the same time?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

bigjay23
11-25-2018, 01:29 PM

Would be hoping the tbol would provide much cleaner sustainable gains along side drols strength and wetter gains
I have an all in one that covers heart liver kidneys prostate etc.
I don’t do well with deca or eq so I opted for this combo

Maker18847
11-25-2018, 01:44 PM
I'm a little confused. Could you lay out your whole cycle for me please. Are you running orals only?
Would be hoping the tbol would provide much cleaner sustainable gains along side drols strength and wetter gains
I have an all in one that covers heart liver kidneys prostate etc.
I don’t do well with deca or eq so I opted for this combo

bigjay23
11-25-2018, 01:57 PM
Ya man I’m gonna run a gram of test c a week 1-12
50mg drol 1-6
50mg tbol 1-12
Should I change the tbol to only 6-12

Maker18847
11-25-2018, 02:03 PM
I would pick one or the other and save the other for another cycle.

Or do like I said before if you're really committed and do

Wk 1-4 drol

Wk 8-12 tbol

That way at least you have some time off your liver so that enzymes can normalize instead of being on 2 moderate to heavy oral AAS for 12wks straight.
Ya man I’m gonna run a gram of test c a week 1-12
50mg drol 1-6
50mg tbol 1-12
Should I change the tbol to only 6-12

trenbolognaa
11-25-2018, 02:33 PM
That all in one is prob pretty weak, most are unless they're 5 pills/serv.

Split them up like suggested above or just use one unless you're hitting the tudca hard, inj glutathione, something decent to attempt to keep up with multiple orals toxicity.

bigjay23
11-25-2018, 02:36 PM
I would pick one or the other and save the other for another cycle.

Or do like I said before if you're really committed and do

Wk 1-4 drol

Wk 8-12 tbol

That way at least you have some time off your liver so that enzymes can normalize instead of being on 2 moderate to heavy oral AAS for 12wks straight.

Roger that. Regarding the AI I’ve never been over 600mg test, at a gram would you run your AI everyday I have aromasin

Maker18847
11-25-2018, 02:39 PM
That's for you to figure out brother. Everyone is different. For instance I'm running 750 test with 500 deca and take arimidex 1mg 3x a week and prami .25mg 2x a week. Some can get away with E3D some EOD or some Ed. Just going to have to fine tune it
Roger that. Regarding the AI I’ve never been over 600mg test, at a gram would you run your AI everyday I have aromasin

Cowboymike
11-25-2018, 09:33 PM
Ketogenic and bulk, do not belong in the same sentence...

MarvelNerd
11-25-2018, 11:04 PM
Not that it is my area of expertise but Joko123 and prime may know quite a bit more. Fat is used in the production of testosterone. So you need low fat moderately high protein and descent carbs to bulk on test.

Real pain is failing to succeed.

trenbolognaa
11-25-2018, 11:09 PM
I use keto and slin to grow very well, just cuz you can't do it or don't understand why it works so well doesn't mean others can't have success

bigjay23
11-26-2018, 12:24 AM
Ya guys I’m a T1D only way I keep my blood sugar and insulin given to a minimum while eating in a caloric surplus. Trust me I rather do carbs

MarvelNerd
11-26-2018, 06:01 AM
I use keto and slin to grow very well, just cuz you can't do it or don't understand why it works so well doesn't mean others can't have success

How can you use low carbs and insulin? Especially Keto which is 5 percent or less of calories from carbs? I am not sure I understand the protocol.

Real pain is failing to succeed.