PDA

View Full Version : customs and powders

djbcrdi
04-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Hey I figured I would share my experience so far with us customs and powders. So a couple weeks ago I ordered some raw test powder nothing crazy 100grams got tracking and everything for it. It's been sitting at customs since april 1st so my supplier told me i should contact customs to see whats up so i figured alright. Talked to the guy he said he has to verify the contents of the package so he asked whats in it I told him it was l-carnitine powder vitamins or whatever and he said thats kind of what we found and theyre just waiting to have the guys field test it tomorrow. They normally come once a week to test packages with powders in them he said and they said once they test it theyll release the package tomorrow and update traking. I know some people waited 30 days to receive their powders before or had their packs sit at customs for a while. But I would imagine they only test for ur basic narcotics and explosive chemicals and what not and havent heard of too many powders being seized or anything. I'm not going to stress about it for now but def going to clean house after tomorrow if it doesn't update. It's going to a po box. I'll keep you guys posted and let you know how things go.

inhiding
04-18-2012, 10:10 PM
a little to ballsy (calling them) for me. I would of just waited it out. I hope l-carnitine powder is what the declaration form that the shipper filled out or you just threw up a red flag. Every package that comes from another country has a declaration form with what the contents of the package is. It gives a brief description of what is inside. Most of the time, if the contents look like they match the declaration form they let it through.

GD
04-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Lmao...you really called because your drugs. Were late...I thought I had balls....my packs take less than 2 weeks to get to. Me and the longest I've ever had a pack sit in. Customs was 3 days....if your info is on the recivers ...you might think about finding a new place to live...just saying..hope it turns out well for you..and a po box isn't as smart as you think...when a pack comes to your house you can deny it if you think something don't feel right and pull the it ain't mine...kinda hard to do that when you walk into. A federal building to pick it up....

inhiding
04-18-2012, 10:27 PM
BUMP ^^^^^^
I was just trying to say that in a nice way..

inhiding
04-18-2012, 10:31 PM
I always felt as if a PO box was a red flag

MuscleMind
04-18-2012, 10:37 PM
That was not smart at all. You shouldn't of called at all. You just admitted youself to that package.

bigpimpdaddy
04-18-2012, 10:51 PM
^^^ What Musclemind said^^^
Way to much for me to handle...

GD
04-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Remind me to add you to my do not ship to list...lol

djbcrdi
04-18-2012, 11:17 PM
all they have is my address on there not my phone number. when i talked to the guy on the phone he didnt ask for the address or anything just tracking and told me theres a shit load of packages that need to be field tested and the guys didnt come in last week. i dont have to even pick up the pack from the PO. i cant get busted if i dont pick it up right? the declaration matches

GD
04-18-2012, 11:44 PM
Oh...well if all they have is. Your address of where your pack is going to a po box that is set up in. Your name with your info. On then your just peachy...they will never figure that out....WTF were you thinking....rule number one..deny deny deny.....but its kinda hard when you called and its going to a po box that only you can access...that's why I. Never check a tracking number...that shit is all logged...and I know you check it like every 10min.....just saying...if I was you..id be shitting my pants....and I've been doing this for 15 years...its a good thing the declraration. Matches...or. they might think its something different....mine says steriods in crayon....and if its enathate you got coming....kinda hart to pass that off as vitamins

djbcrdi
04-19-2012, 12:03 AM
i havent read anything about anyone getting caught or going to jail over 100g of powder man. seen maybe one person post a seizure letter for test saying it was gh. prob just get a seizure letter for the first time and flag it. i dont plan on going to pick it up. these customs guys have more shit to worry about plus most of them take any juice they find for themselves. never heard of a field test on testosterone powder

inhiding
04-19-2012, 12:34 AM
100g of powder can get you in plenty of trouble bro. Dont think it cant. I hope this all plays out ok for you and I mean that. I hate to see any body get busted for this shit. Having said all that, you have to play by the rules man. There is plenty of information out there about the do's and dont's of this game. And you pretty much throw them all to the wind.

Best regards bro play it cool next time, maintain radio silence!

GD
04-19-2012, 12:52 AM
Bro...of course there a field test for steroids...shit...you can go to cvs and get a test kit...all in saying is you need to be a lot more carefull in this game....there are a lot of us. That have take years to perfect our. Craft ...shipping raw included...what your forgeting here is these fly by night raw. Sources that yous guys find on the net don't care if you get caught or if your pack makes it to you...you are a member on forum where if you neeeded raws you could source them from right here..just saying...sometime the juice isn't worth the squeeze..and inhiding....its nice to see you back around and dropping knowlage on here

inhiding
04-19-2012, 12:58 AM
^^^Can we play nice?^^^

GD
04-19-2012, 01:01 AM
[QUOTE=inhiding;65181]^^^Can we play nice?^^^[/

water under the bridge bro...im good..you?

inhiding
04-19-2012, 01:02 AM
I got your back!

FIST let me out of the cage!

GD
04-19-2012, 01:18 AM
I got your back!

FIST let me out of the cage!

if there was a icon for a hug..id send you one..but then you might fall in love..so we will keep it clean...but really nice to see you back out ...you do have alot of knowlage to share and we are luck to have you back

Spawn
04-19-2012, 04:29 AM
LOL this post right here is funny...Ill PM you why this is funny.
i havent read anything about anyone getting caught or going to jail over 100g of powder man. seen maybe one person post a seizure letter for test saying it was gh. prob just get a seizure letter for the first time and flag it. i dont plan on going to pick it up. these customs guys have more shit to worry about plus most of them take any juice they find for themselves. never heard of a field test on testosterone powder

colochine
04-19-2012, 05:38 AM
That's why synthesize all of my raws my self lol. Diosgenin and cholesterol never fail!

Just kidding I know nothing about everything.

BIGBOSS
04-19-2012, 09:50 AM
I thought I had balls of steel bro!!! You got me beat bro!!! lol

parttimer
04-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Hi, Police, I would like to report I attempted to buy drugs from that guy, but he screwed me, can I get my $20 back? I remember that on COPS many years ago. But really, calling them? I would clean my house big time and wait. Unless you used a phony id to get that PO box, they know where you live.

Nitti319
04-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Hey I figured I would share my experience so far with us customs and powders. So a couple weeks ago I ordered some raw test powder nothing crazy 100grams got tracking and everything for it. It's been sitting at customs since april 1st so my supplier told me i should contact customs to see whats up so i figured alright. Talked to the guy he said he has to verify the contents of the package so he asked whats in it I told him it was l-carnitine powder vitamins or whatever and he said thats kind of what we found and theyre just waiting to have the guys field test it tomorrow. They normally come once a week to test packages with powders in them he said and they said once they test it theyll release the package tomorrow and update traking. I know some people waited 30 days to receive their powders before or had their packs sit at customs for a while. But I would imagine they only test for ur basic narcotics and explosive chemicals and what not and havent heard of too many powders being seized or anything. I'm not going to stress about it for now but def going to clean house after tomorrow if it doesn't update. It's going to a po box. I'll keep you guys posted and let you know how things go.
Damn bro, why would you do that? There's not much I can say that hasn't been said. If you make it out of this without
A new set of bracelets, you need to start reading up on the basics. How customs operates, the do's and dont's of online
purchases. The legal ramifications of being caught with the substances you speak of (I don't even wanna type the words).
How to do things in safest possible manner, etc. Bottom line, we are all taking risks but the idea is to minimize them and
be one step ahead. You aren't exactly talking about a few bottles from a domestic spot! I hope things work out for you.
Hopefully you've learned something. Good luck!

GD
04-19-2012, 02:01 PM
Hi, Police, I would like to report I attempted to buy drugs from that guy, but he screwed me, can I get my $20 back? I remember that on COPS many years ago. But really, calling them? I would clean my house big time and wait. Unless you used a phony id to get that PO box, they know where you live.

That was the greatest episode I've ever seen...I love crackheads..lmao...

djbcrdi
04-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Yeah hopefully just get a seizure letter imm hoping. They were going to test it anyways that's why they were holding it for so long in the first place because the people that do the tests only come in once a week to test all the packages w any raw materials. I don't plan on claiming it or picking it up from my box. They have to catch u picking it up in order to bust you from what I've read so far. I've seen posts with customs doing tests or whatever and releasing all sorts of different powders and talking mounds of it including test ******** different raw steroid powders. Obviously it's a big no no and I know what the consequences are but what's done is done. Realistically, what would be a good course of action to take besides cleaning house and not pickin up the package if it arrives?

djbcrdi
04-19-2012, 02:17 PM
The guy on the phone wasn't too bright all he does is track packages and sees of there's duty on it

GD
04-19-2012, 03:05 PM
That's don't sound right...I've had raws shipped in for nearly 15 years now...and have never received a pack that was opened for testing..ever....but then again I never called customs either

spraynpray
04-19-2012, 04:21 PM

That episode is classic! I love the drug dealer's response when they confronted her. "I don't sell drugs, I'm a prostitute!" LoL!

Crowley
04-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Just totally insane! Call this one a loss and walk away!

RS50
04-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Just hope you get a chance to walk and lose the powder and keep your freedom, good luck

GD
04-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Lol..I like how everyone is saying walk away....fuck that...RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!...and make sure you pc is. Wiped clean....

RS50
04-19-2012, 09:58 PM
It really doesn't make good sense to me, when we have the domestic sponsors that we have to even take a chance ordering from places that has to go trough customs, but each to their own. As long as sponsors like GDL is around I have no reason to even try to brew my own gear, because I don't have the knowledge and know how, that he has. And I know that I couldn't even come close to brewing quality of gear that he has.

BLUELABEL
04-19-2012, 10:52 PM
how do they even know its powders unless they open it though.. most just go un-noticed do u think ur call had anything to do with the search? prob not

GD
04-19-2012, 11:14 PM
how do they even know its powders unless they open it though.. most just go un-noticed do u think ur call had anything to do with the search? prob not

That's a good point....I've been shipping through customs long before 911 and after of course..and I've. Probally received enough to fill up a 8ft truck bed....and. have never had a pack seized. Or searched....something isn't right....

pips
04-20-2012, 02:35 AM
no prob bro when they come to ur door just drool turn hat sideways pick ur nose shake ur arms and ask if they here to play wit u lol.mental plea all set up.

GD
04-20-2012, 03:13 AM
no prob bro when they come to ur door just drool turn hat sideways pick ur nose shake ur arms and ask if they here to play wit u lol.mental plea all set up.

Lmfao.....I'm gonna use that one when they come for me....

djbcrdi
04-20-2012, 04:42 PM
lol well ill keep u guys updated. ill post again in a week if not ill probably be in jail

inhiding
04-20-2012, 08:23 PM
^^^^Shaking my head^^^^^

inhiding
04-29-2012, 01:54 AM
Well....

How did that work out for you?????

pips
04-29-2012, 02:07 AM
i guess not well

315 BEAST
04-29-2012, 02:20 AM
This whole situation just don't seem right..... Not sure if it's balls or stupidity

dirtwarrior
04-29-2012, 01:16 PM
I had to read this thread a couple of times. What a fucking bone head

premo
04-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Very Entertaining. Bwahahahaha
Thanks for the laugh!

parttimer
04-30-2012, 11:54 AM
This guy in the pokey?

newturdy123
05-31-2012, 12:24 AM
a little to ballsy (calling them) for me. I would of just waited it out. I hope l-carnitine powder is what the declaration form that the shipper filled out or you just threw up a red flag. Every package that comes from another country has a declaration form with what the contents of the package is. It gives a brief description of what is inside. Most of the time, if the contents look like they match the declaration form they let it through. lmao, in reality it doesnt make it "suspicious" If i was working there I would say fuck him, he has to wait a another week!

omni
05-31-2012, 06:55 AM
Grab your ankles.

ODB
05-31-2012, 07:04 PM
I have a Funny customs story to share - I got my "babypowder" delivered by DHL (rather fast) -Nice. About a week later a DHL delivery guy came back + wanted the package back, he said it had a customs hold on it + was delivered by accident? naturally I told him I no longer had the package - sorry.

bhcolex50x
05-31-2012, 08:46 PM
Haha!

parttimer
06-01-2012, 03:02 PM
I have a Funny customs story to share - I got my "babypowder" delivered by DHL (rather fast) -Nice. About a week later a DHL delivery guy came back + wanted the package back, he said it had a customs hold on it + was delivered by accident? naturally I told him I no longer had the package - sorry.

I would be peeing my pants

inhiding
06-04-2012, 12:33 AM
this guy last logged on 04-27-2012...

Wonder where hes been????

mth496
06-06-2012, 10:31 PM
lol dame that sucks. I would be shitting.

monstahh
06-06-2012, 11:24 PM
hey gdl ....if your info is on the recivers ?? what did you mean when you said that bro? can you explain?

djbcrdi
08-02-2012, 06:20 AM
alright well you have all proven your ignorance about customs. my pack ended up coming in and took care of what i had too all went well lets just say. got a job contracting in kuwait where its legal :)

Racer51
08-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Damn great info never had the balls to order powders would love to but damn thats balls calling them holly shit wtf dude you are really crazy hope all is well

akhusker
08-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Did u pick up the package? If not I will get it for you and split it with ya, haha, cops have better things to do then sit around and wait to bust a guy for 100g of powder. Wait a few weeks and go get it!

BigH
08-13-2012, 11:37 AM
wow

Daveted420
08-23-2012, 02:26 AM
The thought of ordering from china scares me...but what do I know.. I'm just a newb.. :P

papasung
12-06-2012, 04:05 PM
a little to ballsy (calling them) for me. I would of just waited it out. I hope l-carnitine powder is what the declaration form that the shipper filled out or you just threw up a red flag. Every package that comes from another country has a declaration form with what the contents of the package is. It gives a brief description of what is inside. Most of the time, if the contents look like they match the declaration form they let it through.

so true ,and it's what i have been trying to tell shippers all the time

Bigrob
01-04-2014, 03:26 AM
If any of you genleman could pm me as i am looking for a good raw powder source