PDA

View Full Version : Biggest cycles people have survived with great success

Archey
11-29-2018, 02:13 PM
Ill go first this is my biggest ive never done a bulk before so we will see how it goes 39 im 180 pounds about 13 percent body fat looking for 180 10 percent what im on here is the list
200mg prop
300mg cyp
300mg npp
300mg decca
600mg eq
100mg proviron ed
50mg anadrol
50mg anadrol liquid on heavy days
Going to add dhb once it arrives
Also 8 weeks in i will add tren 10 weeks in i will drop the npp and decca might run winny at last 4 weeks
Going 16 weeks taking .25 armidex eod depending on how i feel i might take .5 one of those days
How i feel fucking amazing 5 weeks in just started the anadrol 2 days ago cant stop eating prep food but seems im always hungry but staying with diet

Archey
11-29-2018, 02:15 PM
Ill go first this is my biggest ive never done a bulk before so we will see how it goes 39 im 180 pounds about 13 percent body fat looking for 180 10 percent what im on here is the list
200mg prop
300mg cyp
300mg npp
300mg decca
600mg eq
100mg proviron ed
50mg anadrol
Also 8 weeks in i will add tren 10 weeks in i will drop the npp and decca might run winny at last 4 weeks
Going 16 weeks taking .25 armidex eod depending on how i feel i might take .5 one of those days
How i feel fucking amazing 5 weeks in just started the anadrol 2 days ago cant stop eating prep food but seems im always hungry but staying with diet

And there is no oral better then liquid anadrol ive done halo ive done mtren and im telling you if you can get a good source for gear liquid anadrol is amazing take 30min before workout and hold on to your seats

trenbolognaa
11-29-2018, 03:14 PM
Remember more isn't always better. I'd suggest you try less and see what you can get away with at lower doses. Your health and longevity will thank you in the long run.

Revelations
11-30-2018, 02:05 AM
Hey bro, take my advice as you will but you don't need all that to get to 180 lb 10% bf unless you are really short. If you are anything over 5'6; 180lb on a very lean physique (sub 10%) is very attainable on minimal anabolics. Remember anabolics are only one part of the matrix; these things work synergistically together. I'd rather see you on a trt dose of test, yes a lil tren a, a lil high quality GH, and maybe something to keep your thyroid high. Before that get some lab work done and see where all your levels are at (liver, thyroid, hormones, etc.) Running like this will definitely get you to that goal and you will feel and be a whole hell of a lot better. That's just too many anabolics brother. A recipe for lots of water retention. Wouldn't you rather see lean hard gains? This is the recipe that will make your muscles "pop" give them the 3D look. I wish someone would have told me that advice years ago!
-Rev

chadmack282
12-04-2018, 01:39 AM
I don't understand why u r running so many compounds & switching compounds in & out.
How many cycles have u ran?

Revelations
12-04-2018, 07:06 AM
I don't understand why u r running so many compounds & switching compounds in & out.
Yeah I'll be honest man I'm 5'10 I was able to hit 200lb fairly lean as (sub 15%) naturally; didn't even take supps back then. All I could afford was cheap ass food and working out all the time... Ahh the life of a broke college kid... Kinda miss those days. Anyways man that ain't a goal that should need much outside of trt to bring your levels to where they should be. Every one's different man, but damn if I wasn't a big mofo running that much shit I might start rethinking if it would all be worth it. I will give you this; if those are weekly totals of injectables than they are on the low-moderate side for doses. But man drol and tren! That shit aint no joke.
-Rev

Archey
12-08-2018, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=Revelations;876935]Hey bro, take my advice as you will but you don't need all that to get to 180 lb 10% bf unless you are really short. If you are anything over 5'6; 180lb on a very lean physique (sub 10%) is very attainable on minimal anabolics. Remember anabolics are only one part of the matrix; these things work synergistically together. I'd rather see you on a trt dose of test, yes a lil tren a, a lil high quality GH, and maybe something to keep your thyroid high. Before that get some lab work done and see where all your levels are at (liver, thyroid, hormones, etc.) Running like this will definitely get you to that goal and you will feel and be a whole hell of a lot better. That's just too many anabolics brother. A recipe for lots of water retention. Wouldn't you rather see lean hard gains? This is the recipe that will make your muscles "pop" give them the 3D look. I wish someone would have told me that advice years ago!
-Rev[as/QUOTE] im 5ft 4 and this isnt that bad of a cycle i feel amazing strength through the roof not gaining weight but looking amazing ive done many cycles all hardners ive gained no water weight very dry looking drink enough keep e2 down no reason to gain toms of water weight 6 weeks in working on my 7th

Archey
12-08-2018, 09:41 AM

no one is switching compounds in and out only compound im switching is tren at week 10 your body gets used to compounds over many weeks so by switching out at week 10 i will blast through any stuck gains i have because my receptors will respond diff to the new compound i like making my own sus and npp is for kicking the decca in faster i will post pic when im done and everyone will understand

Revelations
12-08-2018, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE=Revelations;876935]Hey bro, take my advice as you will but you don't need all that to get to 180 lb 10% bf unless you are really short. If you are anything over 5'6; 180lb on a very lean physique (sub 10%) is very attainable on minimal anabolics. Remember anabolics are only one part of the matrix; these things work synergistically together. I'd rather see you on a trt dose of test, yes a lil tren a, a lil high quality GH, and maybe something to keep your thyroid high. Before that get some lab work done and see where all your levels are at (liver, thyroid, hormones, etc.) Running like this will definitely get you to that goal and you will feel and be a whole hell of a lot better. That's just too many anabolics brother. A recipe for lots of water retention. Wouldn't you rather see lean hard gains? This is the recipe that will make your muscles "pop" give them the 3D look. I wish someone would have told me that advice years ago!
-Rev[as/QUOTE] im 5ft 4 and this isnt that bad of a cycle i feel amazing strength through the roof not gaining weight but looking amazing ive done many cycles all hardners ive gained no water weight very dry looking drink enough keep e2 down no reason to gain toms of water weight 6 weeks in working on my 7th

Well hey there's your answer right there and that's why height is important to know as well. At 5'4 180lb is a decent amount of size; I am 5'10 so I was very thin and "athletic" looking when I started out which was at 180lbs. Height is an important factor; thats why you see some monsters competing in the 212 division (they usually are 5'4-5'8). Take a look at hidetada yamagishi. He comes in at 212lbs at 5'6 and he looks pretty fuckin big. I still suggest you look into HGH brother; it is how we stay lean and don't have to run as many anabolics. And at your age, HGH would make a HUGE difference I promise! Talk to any guy around 40 on the board that uses HGH. Shit I started at 28 and noticed a big difference. And with a goal of leaning out you don't have to use a lot. You could do a split of 4ius between am/pm of a good ass generic (or pharma if you can afford it) and notice a pretty big difference. If its costs that are prohibiting you from using it I understand, just know that there is a "ceiling" so to speak with using anabolics. You are right that the cycle you listed is not unheard of and I completely agree with the idea of switching compounds, but you are missing out on things that really work synergistically together.
-Rev

German89
12-08-2018, 08:28 PM
200mg prop
300mg cyp
300mg npp
300mg decca
600mg eq
100mg proviron ed
50mg anadrol

I'm not even going to bother with reading what anyone else wrote but...

Are you trolling?

180lbs, 10%?

I mean not to sound like a asshole but, uhh.. this sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Jaggs91
01-16-2019, 08:41 AM
Damn...

Jaggs91
01-16-2019, 08:41 AM
Better be getting your bloodwork done on those high dosages lol

Drillit
01-16-2019, 12:22 PM
Doses aren’t really that high at 500 test, 600 nandrolone and some orals at first. Then switching to tren. Not sure I’d wanna run Adrol and then switch to winny but that’s me. I wouldn’t want to use winny for a bulk.
I hope your pretty advanced and have some cycling experience under your belt. I’m not sure about the whole, switching to tren because your body is used to deca. There’s some monsters around here that run deca a lot longer than ten weeks and still become bigger monsters. Plus tren is not ideal for bulking and adding weight If you’ are a hard gainer.
If your gonna run something like this, you should log it. I’d follow along.

Archey
01-16-2019, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=Archey;881745]

Well hey there's your answer right there and that's why height is important to know as well. At 5'4 180lb is a decent amount of size; I am 5'10 so I was very thin and "athletic" looking when I started out which was at 180lbs. Height is an important factor; thats why you see some monsters competing in the 212 division (they usually are 5'4-5'8). Take a look at hidetada yamagishi. He comes in at 212lbs at 5'6 and he looks pretty fuckin big. I still suggest you look into HGH brother; it is how we stay lean and don't have to run as many anabolics. And at your age, HGH would make a HUGE difference I promise! Talk to any guy around 40 on the board that uses HGH. Shit I started at 28 and noticed a big difference. And with a goal of leaning out you don't have to use a lot. You could do a split of 4ius between am/pm of a good ass generic (or pharma if you can afford it) and notice a pretty big difference. If its costs that are prohibiting you from using it I understand, just know that there is a "ceiling" so to speak with using anabolics. You are right that the cycle you listed is not unheard of and I completely agree with the idea of switching compounds, but you are missing out on things that really work synergistically together.
-Rev

So up date im at 12 percent body fat and 197 pounds feel fucking amazing i dropped the npp and the decca and switched out for tren i also added dhb started lowering my carbs 20grams a week i got way bigger then i thought i would but now it will be easy to lose the fat without getting to small

Archey
01-16-2019, 01:39 PM
I'm not even going to bother with reading what anyone else wrote but...

Are you trolling?

180lbs, 10%?

I mean not to sound like a asshole but, uhh.. this sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

So you know im on week 10 and feel amazing no sides other then sweat stronger then ive ever been my cholesterol is 105 total my bad is low and my good is high my blood pressure is 120/77 and i gained from 176 to 197 very vascular so water retention isnt high some days its a bit high but most not sides only one i got is sweating like crazy and breathing is a bit sucky but still running a mile in 11min from a 9min mile so cant complain

Archey
01-16-2019, 01:44 PM
Doses aren’t really that high at 500 test, 600 nandrolone and some orals at first. Then switching to tren. Not sure I’d wanna run Adrol and then switch to winny but that’s me. I wouldn’t want to use winny for a bulk.
I hope your pretty advanced and have some cycling experience under your belt. I’m not sure about the whole, switching to tren because your body is used to deca. There’s some monsters around here that run deca a lot longer than ten weeks and still become bigger monsters. Plus tren is not ideal for bulking and adding weight If you’ are a hard gainer.

I agree the doses are not that high and i gain super easy always have eat and lift hard gain weight i went from 176 to 197 i was 191 when i stopped the npp and decca the tren seems to be making me full as fuck i feel great e2 is under control cholesterol is under control blood pressure is under control i started tren a bit early at week 8 and the npp amd the tren tog was amazing going to run tren for 10 weeks at 450mg i started it at 200 then slowly upped it over the weeks im at 420mg right now and feel fine i wouldnt even know im on shit if it wasnt for the boners and the crazy strength and drive in the gym

Archey
01-16-2019, 01:45 PM

and i wont be running winny im also still taking anadrol on heavy days about 2 times a week

Archey
01-16-2019, 01:52 PM
And my lifts forget about it squat went from 315 to 405
Deadlift went from 315 to 435
Bench went from 315 to 345 so far i have 6 more weeks left on cycle i will hit more maxs then ever in my life

kaneman
01-16-2019, 01:59 PM
Why is everyone hating on switching compounds up in cycle. Some of the best cycles I’ve had were when I swapped compounds every 8 or so weeks. Imo it keeps the body guessing and you never get to tolerable to one compound or the other. As far as swapping deca at week 10 ya probably not the smartest, if your going to do that style cycle keep it to short esters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drillit
01-16-2019, 02:07 PM
Why is everyone hating on switching compounds up in cycle. Some of the best cycles I’ve had were when I swapped compounds every 8 or so weeks. Imo it keeps the body guessing and you never get to tolerable to one compound or the other. As far as swapping deca at week 10 ya probably not the smartest, if your going to do that style cycle keep it to short esters.

Not hating necessarily. I think switching things around is best suited for people with some cycles under there belt. I personally won’t stack 2 compounds unless I have used one of them previously. It may sound dumb to some. If I swap things around that I have no or limited experience with, and have complications I won’t know what’s causing them or what compound is making me feel which way.

Drillit

Archey
01-16-2019, 02:17 PM

Its was npp i stop taking decca early because of the fact decca takes to long to work so i just upped the npp

Archey
01-16-2019, 02:20 PM
Not hating necessarily. I think switching things around is best suited for people with some cycles under there belt. I personally won’t stack 2 compounds unless I have used one of them previously. It may sound dumb to some. If I swap things around that I have no or limited experience with, and have complications I won’t know what’s causing them or what compound is making me feel which way.

Drillit

Only compound ive never done was tren the rest ive done before and to be honest i felt worse on 1g of eq with some test then i do now on all these diff compounds ive learned that your body gets used to compounds after about 10 to 12 weeks most compounds have taken you as far as there going to there are exceptions like eq but most flood your receptors and tap them out after 10 to 12 weeks

Archey
01-16-2019, 02:22 PM
Ive never looked like i do or had strength like i do ive been ask over and over again by multi people this cycle to compete

kaneman
01-16-2019, 03:09 PM

Drillit

Oh ya I completely agree there