PDA

View Full Version : Burning and water retention

IunitsU
12-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Hey Ive been on hgh about 5 weeks at 4iu a day. Ive noticed when I wake up burning tingling sensation in my arms and my calves and shins are bloated and my ankles. Ive read to drop the hgh wait a for sides to go away and then start a lower dosage working my way up. Does anyone have insight and know if this is what I should do?

Electromass
12-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Hey Ive been on hgh about 5 weeks at 4iu a day. Ive noticed when I wake up burning tingling sensation in my arms and my calves and shins are bloated and my ankles. Ive read to drop the hgh wait a for sides to go away and then start a lower dosage working my way up. Does anyone have insight and know if this is what I should do?If you started your course at 4iu, then yes, it's better to start out lower at say 2iu Ed.
I'm hyper sensitive to GH, so I always run a lower dose. Been on 3iu for about 2 weeks after running 2iu for 2 months.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ghost777
12-03-2018, 03:17 AM
If you started your course at 4iu, then yes, it's better to start out lower at say 2iu Ed.
I'm hyper sensitive to GH, so I always run a lower dose. Been on 3iu for about 2 weeks after running 2iu for 2 months.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

agree. a simple start-up curve. 2iu to 4iu to 6iu ease into it. takes time to work anyway. think like a marathoner

IunitsU
12-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Thank you

IunitsU
12-10-2018, 01:21 PM
I'm getting some burning in forearms and numbing of fingers in the morning at 2 ius now. All is good just keep it up and it will subside? Am I right?