PDA

View Full Version : Question

MEB
12-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Whe brewing blends is it better to get all separated chems then blend after made into oil and not get the blend in raw already blended since most of the chems in the blend requires such different temps so the lower temp chems don’t burn up

itsBoogie
12-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Whe brewing blends is it better to get all separated chems then blend after made into oil and not get the blend in raw already blended since most of the chems in the blend requires such different temps so the lower temp chems don’t burn upI'm confused about the question..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MEB
12-02-2018, 03:30 PM
Sorry. Ok if I want to put TREN test prop and mast prop in a blend. I see some places sell raws the they are all together. But if the all have a different cooking temp why would do it like that an not buy the separate raws and blend then after they are all cooked

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

korsaire
12-02-2018, 07:50 PM
you dont need to heat tren at all but i dont see why you can not heat that mix to let say 100 f and blend them together or you can do both separate plus dont over think the process if you dont heat over 200f you be ok on almost every brew

korsaire
12-02-2018, 07:53 PM
for that i will have done tren sperate from the 2 other ...the tren i heat it at 100 f for the test prop and masteron i have use that methode post by Rmewrench i end up with a very smooth test p

If you want smooth prop, follow this to a t. Calculate carrier oil needed, add compound to carrier oil into beaker.
Put beaker in vat of water, put on stove and heat. You want to get your solution to atleast 200 degrees f. Use and infared temp gun
to measure temp. Heat for at least 30 minutes. Let cool add solvents, ba and bb. Filter and enjoy.
Its important to add solvents after it has cooled. If you add them before they will evaporate during heating.

Sorry. Ok if I want to put TREN test prop and mast prop in a blend. I see some places sell raws the they are all together. But if the all have a different cooking temp why would do it like that an not buy the separate raws and blend then after they are all cooked

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

itsBoogie
12-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Yes sir...just as it has been said. Buying them blended is just a preference so you dont have to purchase each separately

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MEB
12-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Wont getting them combined burn the lower temp chems

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

korsaire
12-02-2018, 10:02 PM
the melting point of the tren a powder is 201.5f to 206.6f so when you mix in oil the melting point change and it wont affect the raw even if you combined them .. the boiling points is what will degrade your molecule and the boiling point is at 486.7±45.0 °C at 760 mmHg you are stil way far if you heat the mix at 200 f

Wont getting them combined burn the lower temp chems

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

balin
12-03-2018, 06:16 AM
I use the solvents BB and BA to dissolve the chemicals in a hot water bath so high temps are not needed. I make each chemical, Deca,T , Tren separate then blend them to the desired concentration when I want to use them. The only thing I blend is Test Cyp and E so I can get to a higher concentration without anything precipitating out.