PDA

View Full Version : Brewing Primobolan..is it any different than anything else?

Caustic Charm
12-04-2018, 06:53 PM
Thinking about making my own, wanted to know if anyone on here has done it, or has a proven recipe for it. Lemme know :)

Droid1988
12-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Thinking about making my own, wanted to know if anyone on here has done it, or has a proven recipe for it. Lemme know :)

Primo e or a?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
12-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Primo e or a?

Enan. I should have said that :)

Caustic Charm
12-05-2018, 01:57 AM
Bump for anyone else

Droid1988
12-05-2018, 02:16 AM
Bump for anyone else

Sorry man I’ve made primo a but not primo e so I don’t want to recommend anything without actual experience.

Caustic Charm
12-05-2018, 02:28 AM
Sorry man I’ve made primo a but not primo e so I don’t want to recommend anything without actual experience.

I figure Enan is 200 mg/ml...oil would be the same, heat would be the same. Besides, I won't come to your house if I get it wrong :)

Droid1988
12-05-2018, 02:50 AM
I figure Enan is 200 mg/ml...oil would be the same, heat would be the same. Besides, I won't come to your house if I get it wrong :)

The only thing I’d be worried about is PIP. Primo ace is BRUTAL. Keep asking around. For reference though, my primo a held at 100mg/ml but I ended up having to heat it to 170F to get it to dissolve fully. The PIP is terrible and I haven’t used it. But with the Enan ester you should be able to brew at 200mg/ml with 2%ba 18%bb without EO. Adding EO would help take the edge off of PIP that may be there as long as you don’t have a reaction to EO like many people do.

Caustic Charm
12-05-2018, 03:06 AM
The only thing I’d be worried about is PIP. Primo ace is BRUTAL. Keep asking around. For reference though, my primo a held at 100mg/ml but I ended up having to heat it to 170F to get it to dissolve fully. The PIP is terrible and I haven’t used it. But with the Enan ester you should be able to brew at 200mg/ml with 2%ba 18%bb without EO. Adding EO would help take the edge off of PIP that may be there as long as you don’t have a reaction to EO like many people do.

Thanks for the heads up. No EO...ever. Miglyol 840 might be in the mix though.

balin
12-05-2018, 06:13 AM
I just made another batch of primo E a few days ago. 200mg/ml. 18/2 with MCT oil. It was a fast and easy process. I don't notice any PIP, but things like that bother less then it does some people it seems. But I also mix it with other oils when injecting, but they are all at the same or a higher concentration.

Rita.landmarkchem
12-05-2018, 06:25 AM
you can ask your raw supplier

timsmith125
12-05-2018, 06:35 AM
primobolan is a little expensive, you should be careful when you brew it

Lethal_threat_Labs
12-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Hey brother who you use for raws is it a sponsor I’ve been waiting to pull the trigger on some primo for ages just not sure mix concentration. I’m currently on primo ace and I use it with my test and npp mix same pin just pin twice to fit it all in ....

cheers

I just made another batch of primo E a few days ago. 200mg/ml. 18/2 with MCT oil. It was a fast and easy process. I don't notice any PIP, but things like that bother less then it does some people it seems. But I also mix it with other oils when injecting, but they are all at the same or a higher concentration.

balin
12-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Hey brother who you use for raws is it a sponsor I’ve been waiting to pull the trigger on some primo for ages just not sure mix concentration. I’m currently on primo ace and I use it with my test and npp mix same pin just pin twice to fit it all in ....

cheers
I tried out a new supplier for this batch. So I wont have anything to say one way or another for awhile. My concentration was 200mg/ml like I mentioned earlier.

Caustic Charm
12-05-2018, 04:36 PM

I get a little PIP from damn nigh everything. Part of the game.