PDA

View Full Version : BTC mixing before buying?

jayblowee
12-07-2018, 04:36 PM
Curious for folks who purchase via crypto whether you send your coin through a mixer before sending the final payment to the sponsor? Was looking at doing that but trying to rationalize if it's really necessary or if I'm just being paranoid :l

Thanks!

Alpha Omega
12-08-2018, 03:01 AM
Curious for folks who purchase via crypto whether you send your coin through a mixer before sending the final payment to the sponsor? Was looking at doing that but trying to rationalize if it's really necessary or if I'm just being paranoid :l

Thanks!

What I do (which is safer and cost less) is I use Exodus on my pc. When I get payments it goes through one address to my main offloading address then to my pc (exodus). Once its there I trade the coins free of charge for just about any coin that is of worth (500+ different coins). This throws off any hash tracker that might have been on it. I then trade it back for bitcoin if I need to cash a little out for whatever. Easy to do and gets rid of any tracers that might have been on it.

I want to add that I also store a huge chunk of crypto on my Ledger (its a usb thumb drive that is encrypted and keeps your coins on it). If you want a good wallet that you can trade for ALOT of different coins your best option is Exodus.io. Make sure you write down your 24 recover words, it ALSO sends you a email link that you can click to restore if you lose your pc etc etc. Need anything else or help let me know!

jayblowee
12-16-2018, 03:36 PM
Nice - sounds like a solid process! I'll look into Exodus then!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk