PDA

View Full Version : Panther Anabolics (AUS SCAMMER)

PAiN
12-07-2018, 10:25 PM
This scammer from Perth has tried to scam our sponsors and members by selling behind the scenes. Do not order from this scammer. Anyone who would be shady enough to try and sell behind the scenes you can't trust with your health. Only a low life piece of shit would try to sell behind the scenes.

Panther Anabolics <<<SCAMMER DO NOT ORDER

If you try to scam our members and sponsors you will be in the scammer forum!

G160
12-07-2018, 10:40 PM
This scammer from Perth has tried to scam our sponsors and members by selling behind the scenes. Do not order from this scammer. Anyone who would be shady enough to try and sell behind the scenes you can't trust with your health. Only a low life piece of shit would try to sell behind the scenes.

Panther Anabolics <<<SCAMMER DO NOT ORDER

If you try to scam our members and sponsors you will be in the scammer forum!

Gear is garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
12-08-2018, 12:08 AM
WOW
Heres some info to fill in the gaps (if its the same Panther I am thinking bout)

Back when GearGod that piece of trash was on here (causing nothin but issues and asking questions about simple shit even tho he was a rep !! Fuckin reps are supposed to know their shit --good ones at least do) anyway..

There was another member here that one time offered me a trade of test for test
he was well known and At the time wasn't a scumbag so I TRADED him test for test

I received the test (which apparently was brewed w MIG oil top of the line etc etc)
I pinned it n my whole VG blew the fuck up
I THREW THAT SHIT OUT!!

Dunno if its the same panther as this one^^
but Def stay away from it unless you like PIP and potential infections -if so then go for it

G160
12-08-2018, 12:11 AM
WOW
Heres some info to fill in the gaps (if its the same Panther I am thinking bout)

Back when GearGod that piece of trash was on here (causing nothin but issues and asking questions about simple shit even tho he was a rep !! Fuckin reps are supposed to know their shit --good ones at least do) anyway..

There was another member here that one time offered me a trade of test for test
he was well known and At the time wasn't a scumbag so I TRADED him test for test

I received the test (which apparently was brewed w MIG oil top of the line etc etc)
I pinned it n my whole VG blew the fuck up
I THREW THAT SHIT OUT!!

Dunno if its the same panther as this one^^
but Def stay away from it unless you like PIP and potential infections -if so then go for it

Kind of did the same shit. Traded some mast p. It was 150mg per lmao. Anything but masteron in that vial. Sticker claimed bulk raws as their supplier. Thing is they had nice labels no?

Sqwuidd
12-08-2018, 12:12 AM
were they like pink with shiny edges ?same supplier ?

Kind of did the same shit. Traded some mast p. It was 150mg per lmao. Anything but masteron in that vial. Sticker claimed bulk raws as their supplier. Thing is they had nice labels no?

G160
12-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Yes sir. Lol it went in the trash

JJ14
12-09-2018, 10:27 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYa he got me to when I first joined but he isnt here no more. What guys do is when they leave a source they were brewing for and they still push that source and they put nothing but carrier oil inside then it goes around making that source he used to work for look bad cause he is a scumbag trying to make $ the last straw was when he said he can brew DHB at 200mg and tren a at 175mg with panther labels. Guys really gotta be careful cause they will try to be your friend in the beginning then fuck you in the end. He was a rep for a source that is no longer on bop which I used to order from and he wanted me to send funds to him which nobody should ever send funds to a rep and always contact the source if that happens.

Be careful.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

G160
12-10-2018, 12:47 AM
With his barber credit card machine. I sent him 8$ once lmao for shits and giggles he needed shipping money he tried chrging the pay card 20 out came his name everything on the pay card text i got. At that point i knew this guy was a timebomb. But tren a @175 damn. Most i ever went was with finaplix 100+ was a pain. This guy topd me he could brew test e at 600 no eo barely any bb. Had some very convincing way of talk tho...