View Full Version : Tren cough

kaneman
12-11-2018, 08:54 PM
Ok so I’m about to rant and it might be cause I’m running high test and halo but I’m sooo damn sick of hearing about tren cough and how it must be good tren if you get the tren cough..... bla bla bla!! Fucking bro science all the way. First off I’ve pinned shit loads of tren and yes good tren and have only a handful of times had the cough. You get the cough from when a substance is let into some blood in your system either from passing through a vein nicking a vein or even when pinned into a small pocket of blood. I’ve gotten the same shitty cough from nicking a vein with test!! It in no shape means anything about potency of tren. Ok rant over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madhungarian
12-11-2018, 08:58 PM
NPP, Test P and Mast mix had my ass coughing like 40 year cigarette smoker last week. I think any compound that gets into the blood can cause it.

joonp2
12-11-2018, 08:58 PM
Ok so I’m about to rant and it might be cause I’m running high test and halo but I’m sooo damn sick of hearing about tren cough and how it must be good tren if you get the tren cough..... bla bla bla!! Fucking bro science all the way. First off I’ve pinned shit loads of tren and yes good tren and have only a handful of times had the cough. You get the cough from when a substance is let into some blood in your system either from passing through a vein nicking a vein or even when pinned into a small pocket of blood. I’ve gotten the same shitty cough from nicking a vein with test!! It in no shape means anything about potency of tren. Ok rant over

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI agree!!! People think because the person who took their order responded right away and answered all their questions that they are legit and claim that that source is good to go. Good to go should only be put on sources that have had bloods done or have built a reputation. Ive seen people claim sources are good to go with no evidence and next thing you know theyve scammed hundreds of people and everyones bitching.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

kaneman
12-11-2018, 09:01 PM
NPP, Test P and Mast mix had my ass coughing like 40 year cigarette smoker last week. I think any compound that gets into the blood can cause it.

Exactly!! Worst cough I had was from test e and npp mixed in a barrel, legit though I was dying

Droid1988
12-11-2018, 09:16 PM
Hahaha PREACH!! Same when I hear people WANTING tren sides to prove it’s good. My last cycle I ran higher test than tren and had almost no tren sides. Trensomnia maybe twice over the 12 weeks I was on and those were after very high carb meals. Tren cough once. No sweats. And it was my best cycle to date. I can’t stand when people judge potency of gear by the negative side effects

Cowboymike
12-11-2018, 09:26 PM
That’s why I just shoot it straight into my butthole... guaranteed to get the cough and sweats... don’t even get me started on the granny apple delivery method...

spaazkaz
12-11-2018, 09:46 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBut it seems to happen more with tren, no? I have also had it with other compounds but way more with tren.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kaneman
12-11-2018, 09:58 PM
But it seems to happen more with tren, no? I have also had it with other compounds but way more with tren.

Yes it does seem that way but my point is that you can’t judge how good your tren is by getting the cough. Could be fuckin test prop for all the user knows

joko123
12-11-2018, 10:05 PM
Fast TA also equates to potent tren

kaneman
12-11-2018, 10:06 PM
Fast TA also equates to potent tren

And quick email reply’s

Primemuscle
12-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Yes it does seem that way but my point is that you can’t judge how good your tren is by getting the cough. Could be fuckin test prop for all the user knows

Think I’ve had more cold coughs then tren coughs... shit was potent. Almost had to add antibiotics to my stack

Primemuscle
12-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Hahaha PREACH!! Same when I hear people WANTING tren sides to prove it’s good. My last cycle I ran higher test than tren and had almost no tren sides. Trensomnia maybe twice over the 12 weeks I was on and those were after very high carb meals. Tren cough once. No sweats. And it was my best cycle to date. I can’t stand when people judge potency of gear by the negative side effects

Doesn’t count unless you get prolactin induced gyno broc

Caustic Charm
12-12-2018, 12:11 AM
But it seems to happen more with tren, no? I have also had it with other compounds but way more with tren.

Never had tren cough, but earlier this fall I had the cough after a shot of test-e into my glute. Freaked me out because I'd only heard it was from tren. But it isn't.

Droid1988
12-12-2018, 12:21 AM
Doesn’t count unless you get prolactin induced gyno broc

Oh I’ve got gyno bro. I’ve got so much gyno the missus is jealous bro.

Primemuscle
12-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Oh I’ve got gyno bro. I’ve got so much gyno the missus is jealous bro.

Hahaha your milkshake brings all the girls to the yard

Droid1988
12-12-2018, 12:45 AM
Hahaha your milkshake brings all the girls to the yard

I tend to attract more gay dudes than girls... the girls see the missus next to me and don’t wanna fuck with that beating hahaha

Primemuscle
12-12-2018, 01:20 AM
I tend to attract more gay dudes than girls... the girls see the missus next to me and don’t wanna fuck with that beating hahaha

Lmfao.. I’m sure the missus would snatch and clean those bitches out the way

MrBash
12-12-2018, 02:41 AM
[QUOTE=kaneman;883679]Ok so I’m about to rant and it might be cause I’m running high test and halo but I’m sooo damn sick of hearing about tren cough and how it must be good tren if you get the tren cough..... bla bla bla!! Fucking bro science all the way. First off I’ve pinned shit loads of tren and yes good tren and have only a handful of times had the cough. You get the cough from when a substance is let into some blood in your system either from passing through a vein nicking a vein or even when pinned into a small pocket of blood. I’ve gotten the same shitty cough from nicking a vein with test!! It in no shape means anything about potency of tren. Ok rant over
You know it’s funny that you brought this up.. I have only coughed of tren a few time since I have used it and I’ve also been using it for years. But the a few weeks ago I pinned 3ml of test and npp and had the same funny tickle in my chest that you would get at the onset of “tren cough” I had to clear my throat and give a couple of quick coughs but I thought it was odd.. in the last week I am on my second week of tren a right now at 50mg a day and haven’t had the urge or tickle yet.. Bro science?? Maybe or I think some are more prone to it then others...

Unknown348
12-12-2018, 03:02 AM
Kinda curious how the insomnia from tren would be for me, I’m a brick when I sleep lol drives the wife nuts. Can’t wait to try out tren

kaneman
12-12-2018, 03:11 AM
Kinda curious how the insomnia from tren would be for me, I’m a brick when I sleep lol drives the wife nuts. Can’t wait to try out tren

Just pin it ed, I had terrible insomnia and night sweats whenever I would pin eod

phat_dogg
12-13-2018, 02:59 AM
I only seem to get tren cough when I open a new vial. After one or two jabs, i don't get it anymore.

MrBash
12-14-2018, 02:31 AM
[QUOTE=kaneman;883863]Just pin it ed, I had terrible insomnia and night sweats whenever I would pin eod

I use to get bad sides from even low doses. Ever since I started ed inject sides are almost Nill. Except for the night sweats, yellow stains on the sheets and insomnia. But their is a remedy for yellow stains. I sleep on a big towel. For the insomnia I take 100mg of serequel before bed. But the night sweats .. fuck I don’t think their is a cure for that.. so as you see Ed injects are better..������

teej750
12-14-2018, 03:17 AM
I agree its from nicking the vein which is def what causes the phenomenon. However, I think imo there a couple other factors to consider in addition to that. But not related to whether its potent tren or not. First back when tren was made from pellets that homebrew tren seemed to be worse by far than any other chemical.
Also Tren A seems to be worse than Tren E.

I ran a complete cycle of AP tren recently with not 1 tren cough. But overall i def think it is worse when injecting tren. Bc ive nicked vessels hundreds of times and with all diff chemicals and although ive only had the cough a total of around 20 times, 18 was some type of tren.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk