PDA

View Full Version : Can u make testosterone in a 1ml dropper with everclear

anomily88
12-14-2018, 06:58 AM
Seen people make anadrol and tbol and a few others wonder what ml u would wanna make testosterone in a dripper if u could or its a waste

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ripped Tender
12-14-2018, 07:04 AM
Why on earth would you do that? I know people say there are no stupid questions, but... Also you've asked the same thing 3 times. Nobody responded because all your posts point to you either being a bot or a complete moron.

Inject 1ml of grain alcohol and get back to me.

pistolero
12-14-2018, 12:33 PM
Anadrol and tbol are orals. You can get the powder, dissolve it in alcohol and dose it that way. Test doesn't work that way.

BigLifter
12-14-2018, 03:03 PM
I can’t imagine trying to drink that, or shoot it. Napalm either way. Stick to oil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F.Zane
12-14-2018, 03:18 PM
:ambivalence:
????? Give it a try and let us know how that works out for you!!

balin
12-14-2018, 03:38 PM
it would go into solution but to get a high enough concentration in the blood for what BB'ers are looking for is doubtful I would think. There has been mixed results in making such products.
FDA Panel: Two Thumbs Down for New Oral Testosterone Drugs | Medpage Today (https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/generalendocrinology/70432)

anomily88
12-14-2018, 03:41 PM
Why on earth would you do that? I know people say there are no stupid questions, but... Also you've asked the same thing 3 times. Nobody responded because all your posts point to you either being a bot or a complete moron.

Inject 1ml of grain alcohol and get back to me.Hey dick I saw lots of recipes for anadrol and tbol and a few others being made this way I was just wondering if its ever been done

anomily88
12-14-2018, 03:42 PM
Just wondering uf its ever been done and what the results were

pistolero
12-14-2018, 03:58 PM
You can't take test orally. It doesn't work that way.

ORAL steroids are specifically modified to be available to the bloodstream after digestion. Dissolving some test in alcohol and swallowing it wouldn't do anything for you. If you could just swallow it why do you think everyone buys needles and injects it? Cause we think it's fun?

anomily88
12-14-2018, 04:15 PM
You can't take test orally. It doesn't work that way.

ORAL steroids are specifically modified to be available to the bloodstream after digestion. Dissolving some test in alcohol and swallowing it wouldn't do anything for you. If you could just swallow it why do you think everyone buys needles and injects it? Cause we think it's fun?Cause thats the best way thats why

solocom
12-14-2018, 04:43 PM
You would be wasting time and money doing that. Just use test the right way. Orals are different compounds than injectables.
Cause thats the best way thats why

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Ripped Tender
12-14-2018, 05:21 PM
Cause thats the best way thats why

As previously state, you're an idiot.

anomily88
12-14-2018, 05:51 PM
As previously state, you're an idiot.Ripped tender is a bored troll hope his momma is nice to him this christmas im sure here basement is cold maybe she will get him a new helmet to wear on the shortbus window licking idiot

Enigma
12-14-2018, 05:55 PM
Did I accidentally log on to ASF?

Ripped Tender
12-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Ripped tender is a bored troll hope his momma is nice to him this Christmas im sure here basement is cold maybe she will get him a new helmet to wear on the shortbus window licking idiot

Please point me to a single post out of the over 80 posts you have made that made sense or even constitute a coherent thought.
I was going to help you cause I felt bad but after reading your other 80 posts I came to the conclusion you were either a bot that got lost or just a complete dumbshit.
Over 80 posts of complete drivel, completely nonsensical posts. You're a idiot.

Now go inject some Everclear and cap up some test C to eat "thats the best way!", RETARD.

anomily88
12-14-2018, 06:38 PM
Please point me to a single post out of the over 80 posts you have made that made sense or even constitute a coherent thought.
I was going to help you cause I felt bad but after reading your other 80 posts I came to the conclusion you were either a bot that got lost or just a complete dumbshit.
Over 80 posts of complete drivel, completely nonsensical posts. You're a idiot.

Now go inject some Everclear and cap up some test C to eat "thats the best way!", RETARD.Never said to inject it I was just asking if u could make a mixture to drop in your mouth like I see at all the muscle stores I understand that injection is best it was just a question

Ryu777
12-14-2018, 07:16 PM
Rad 140 was designed to be an oral test replacement. That's probably as close as you're going to get to oral test.