PDA

View Full Version : TD From Theprovider!!!

Johnjr
12-15-2018, 06:05 PM
So I’m going to keep this sweet and short. Fucking awesome. From the time I paid to when I received it was less than 2 weeks. Also, big thanks to theprovider for dealing with my PTSD from being screwed by past suppliers. A few important things to know: don’t expect a long response, might take time to respond, the gear will come and you just have to be patient.
- Junior

Ranger15
12-16-2018, 01:37 AM
Awesome brother looks good those are 12 iu vials right ?

trenbolognaa
12-16-2018, 01:53 AM
^ Mauves are 12iu yes

Sting
12-21-2018, 05:54 AM
So I’m going to keep this sweet and short. Fucking awesome. From the time I paid to when I received it was less than 2 weeks. Also, big thanks to theprovider for dealing with my PTSD from being screwed by past suppliers. A few important things to know: don’t expect a long response, might take time to respond, the gear will come and you just have to be patient.
- Junior
PTSD means?

Sting
12-21-2018, 05:56 AM
- Junior
Deleted..