PDA

View Full Version : Constantly tired

jsnm
12-19-2018, 01:04 AM
My schedule is the same all year,I work 57 hours a week,workout first thing am before work days,sometimes i feel energetic,motivated as shit and get a lot done during and after work.
As of lately again though I’m feeling so fucking drained and tired,foggy feeling just no motivation.
Work is pretty stressful most days for me.
I did a cut earlier this year,came off cycle a few months now I’m on test,deca and eq cycle about 11 weeks in,usually I feel a boost from the test but nothing this go round,even my gains and workouts feel minimal.
Does anyone else get like this,or have any remedy as to what to look for? This seems like a real broad question I know,just at my wits end with feeling like this.
I’ve had physical and bloodwork done about 2 months ago,dr said everything looks normal,liver enzymes a tad raised but nothing abnormal. Not sure if I should get my b12 levels checked,I don’t know what the the hell to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Joe
12-19-2018, 01:08 AM
My schedule is the same all year,I work 57 hours a week,workout first thing am before work days,sometimes i feel energetic,motivated as shit and get a lot done during and after work.
As of lately again though I’m feeling so fucking drained and tired,foggy feeling just no motivation.
Work is pretty stressful most days for me.
I did a cut earlier this year,came off cycle a few months now I’m on test,deca and eq cycle about 11 weeks in,usually I feel a boost from the test but nothing this go round,even my gains and workouts feel minimal.
Does anyone else get like this,or have any remedy as to what to look for? This seems like a real broad question I know,just at my wits end with feeling like this.
I’ve had physical and bloodwork done about 2 months ago,dr said everything looks normal,liver enzymes a tad raised but nothing abnormal. Not sure if I should get my b12 levels checked,I don’t know what the the hell to do.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI had something couple yrs back my b12 was low and thyroid was out of whack along with test hit rock bottom.. at the time I was not cycling for many yrs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Donnyb11731
12-19-2018, 01:09 AM
I’m right there with ya with the fatigue. I’m at the six week mark on a 15 week bulk that I kickstarted with six weeks of dbol 50mg a day and holy fuck the fatigue is serious. Iv gained about 35lb in six weeks and I’m snoring like a freight train now too my old lady tells me.

So I think it’s a combo of the dbol and sleep apnea making me this tired.

jsnm
12-19-2018, 01:24 AM
I probably should get my thyroid levels checked as well,it’s just hard as hell for me to get out of work and go get bloodwork I got no time most months. And trips to my dr are usually wasted time because they say I’m fine.

Bigtime
12-19-2018, 01:25 AM
I wish I only work 57 hrs a week...iput in 70 hrs a week and my workouts are after work...14 he days... I get fatigued like no tomorrow... I can't put it in front of work cause work is10 hrs plus to and from house is 1 hr each...so it's more like 16 hrs and 8 hrs is pure rest...yes...tired as hell all the time... I built a gym at the house because of my schedule...on my day off I go to the real gym....one day a week...

Big Joe
12-19-2018, 01:25 AM
I probably should get my thyroid levels checked as well,it’s just hard as hell for me to get out of work and go get bloodwork I got no time most months. And trips to my dr are usually wasted time because they say I’m fine.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHows ur sleep?

jsnm
12-19-2018, 01:28 AM
I wish I only work 57 hrs a week...iput in 70 hrs a week and my workouts are after work...14 he days... I get fatigued like no tomorrow... I can't put it in front of work cause 10 hrs to and from house is 1 hr each...so it's more like 16 hrs and 8 hrs is pure rest...yes...tired as hell all the time...

Damn bro,good on you that’s a hell of a work week you got.

AvidFisherman
12-19-2018, 01:28 AM
Have you ever had a sleep study? You might have sleep apnea. Most guys with a good deal of muscle do.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

jsnm
12-19-2018, 01:31 AM
Hows ur sleep?

It’s not too bad,I usually average 5-6 hours a night,I got wife and baby at home so I try to spend a little time with them when i can. I don’t sleep for shit on tren,and even when I was running that back in the spring I felt better then during the day than i do now.

Big Joe
12-19-2018, 01:36 AM
It’s not too bad,I usually average 5-6 hours a night,I got wife and baby at home so I try to spend a little time with them when i can. I don’t sleep for shit on tren,and even when I was running that back in the spring I felt better then during the day than i do now.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes brother something's off for sure.. definitely get looked at that thyroid will really fuck u up

jsnm
12-19-2018, 01:36 AM
Have you ever had a sleep study? You might have sleep apnea. Most guys with a good deal of muscle do.

Nah I have never had one done. What do they have you do if you have sleep apnea?

Big Joe
12-19-2018, 01:37 AM
Fucking mask at night drives me nuts

chadmack282
12-19-2018, 02:11 AM
Nah I have never had one done. What do they have you do if you have sleep apnea?

How old r u ?

sa355355
12-19-2018, 02:14 AM
Fucking mask at night drives me nuts

Have you looked into oral devices? it’s like a custom mouth guard to use instead of a mask at night. You need to get it made by a dentist.

Donnyb11731
12-19-2018, 03:04 AM
Generally for me I develop sleep apnea every time I bulk up quickly. It’s cause my body isn’t used to all the weight I put in in a matter of days. But as soon as I cut up it goes away and I stop snoring. The treatment is either a mask, surgery, or some sort of oral appliance that you wear at night.

AvidFisherman
12-19-2018, 03:16 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou sleep overnight and they put a mask on you with electrodes on your head to measure your brainwaves or something like that. If you have it you will need a machine that forces air into your lungs when you stop breathing at night.

Big Joe
12-19-2018, 07:36 AM
Have you looked into oral devices? it’s like a custom mouth guard to use instead of a mask at night. You need to get it made by a dentist.

I did actually did get one I just don’t do well with shit on my face mouth or anywhere else especially when sleeping I am a terrible sleeper

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ggandb
12-19-2018, 01:45 PM
Maybe it is just time to back up and take a break. Take a week or 2 off and get that fire back. Long work week and heavy training, our bodies just can't take that kind of pounding 365.

Vision
12-19-2018, 01:56 PM
It's hard to give suggestions or advice here without seeing bloods..

I would consider a few thing to help eliminate potentials:

1) Get your thyroid levels checked, Not just a basic thyroid function test but ask for TPO "antibody" test to be included, The reason I suggested the TPO is because the description with symptoms you have closely resemble an autoimmune disorder..This test will determine if the D1 & D2 enzymes that convert T3/T4 are functioning.. Thyroid levels can even appear to be on point on the surface, but the TPO will test and see if the enzymes are not functioning properly yielding the symptoms that you're experiencing..

2) Adrenal fatigue like symptoms: Get your cortisol levels checked..Some hormones can block or even suppress cortisol levels, resulting with a decrease peak of plasma corticosterone concentrations by way of potentially disabling HSD-11B or 11B-HSD which are hosts of enzymes that catalyze the conversion of cortisone to active cortisol.. Almost inducing a state of adrenal fatigue by other methods of action, basically inducing adrenal fatigue like symptoms..

I would suggest adding some DHEA with some sublingual vitamin b12 complex and take it from there.. Try and cut back on caffeine, in fact I would suggest extracting it from your daily life just for now if you do use it (this includes pre-workout)..

An other suggestion, you may want to add some low to a moderate dose of GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin, these peptides both act in a similar mechanisms and can replace one or an other and have been known to increase the release of ACTH which can improve the serum plasma levels with cortisol, restoring it to a health functional state, disrupting "AAS induced adrenal fatigue" or adrenal fatigue like symptoms..

jsnm
12-19-2018, 02:02 PM
You sleep overnight and they put a mask on you with electrodes on your head to measure your brainwaves or something like that. If you have it you will need a machine that forces air into your lungs when you stop breathing at night.

I know for a fact If I sleep on my back I’ll stop breathing and it wakes me up that’s why I always sleep on my stomach.

And I’ve taken a rest week off about 3 weeks ago,no gym,couple days off work just spent some time with the family and relaxed a bit and that usually helps,I’m 35 btw too.
Maybe I’ll take visions advise and get the bloods pulled one day just to be sure.

YourSteroidGuy
12-19-2018, 02:28 PM
I would get some nootropic supplements too those help a lot. Just ask around.

meatneck71
12-20-2018, 03:20 AM

Well, I would definitely say that you're overworked, stressed and most likely tren/gear is killing your sleep, which is making you feel like crap all the time. Get your bloods done, but seriously, if I was working 57 hours+, baby and on tren, I'd be worn out like hell dude.

Nootropics is the way to go. Check out adrafinil and a few other things like theacrine, etc. It will help keep you awake when you need it and more focused. I love the workouts on it.

jsnm
12-20-2018, 12:14 PM
Good shit I’ll scope them out,I did run some moda earlier in the year and that shit kept me from sleeping big time,do these products have the same effects?

Vision
12-20-2018, 01:25 PM
Good shit I’ll scope them out,I did run some moda earlier in the year and that shit kept me from sleeping big time,do these products have the same effects?

Yes some nootropics can have this effect on people.. they're not classified as legitimate stimulants but they can have that effect on the CNS because of the increased neuro activity within the pathways with all of the signaling and processing going on.. it's more like a sense of alertness with having the inability to slow your thought process down.. I noticed this subsides over time..

Im currently on noopept and at first it had this effect along with a slight headache..

A my honest opinion.. if you are feeling fatigued and drained I would listen to your body. Whenever we feel a certain way or notice a certain symptom we are always quick to mask it with another compound or supplement, constantly treating symptoms with other drugs.. what at the end of the day we need to look at the root of the issue.. in lieu of "if I have this side effect I'll just take this, and if I feel this way I'll just take that".. it becomes a vicious cycle..

Instead of treating symptoms, why not try to rule things out and find the cause of the issue?

Save the nootropics for a rainy day.. by the way we have a few different products in our International service, from orals to nosr drops.. our international will open in a couple weeks.. in the meantime get some Bloods :) :)

I hope you feel better my dude..

meatneck71
12-20-2018, 09:26 PM

Unfortunately, you can't get modafinil without a script, unless you order from overseas. However, you can still purchase adrafinil, sister drug that converts to modafinil in the liver, readily available in the usa. Noopept and a few others will help you focus and take away the tiredness, but I do agree, try to get some natural rest and perhaps take some time off working out to let your body rest. I'm always in the gym or out running/hiking almost everyday and I eventually get to a point where my body is just screaming at me to take a rest day. You just gotta do it.

deebs
12-21-2018, 12:50 AM
I’m with Avidfisherman I f I was a betting man. Most people that lift a run cycles do have apnea. Adding all that extra weight suddenly takes a tole on your body