PDA

View Full Version : AI protocols and test dosage

Mason4fitness
12-19-2018, 03:46 PM
Would 350mgs of text C a week be enough to run an AI? What would the dosing look like and would one AI be enough? Would nolvadex do the trick or something else?

YourSteroidGuy
12-19-2018, 03:48 PM
One AI should be enough. And you probably want to start with a smaller dosage and dose every day to every other day. Listen to your body and make sure you do not take too much or too little.

Mcduff
12-19-2018, 04:41 PM
In my opinion in this case it’s unnecessary, especially if your are not monitoring estrogen levels via blood work. Estrogen plays a vital role in mood and muscle building too so if you notice symptoms of high estrogen I would consider an ai. But if you are feeling good and everything is just working I wouldn’t risk crashing your estrogen levels playing with an ai dose for the amount of gear your taking.

Cowboymike
12-19-2018, 06:05 PM
Would 350mgs of text C a week be enough to run an AI? What would the dosing look like and would one AI be enough? Would nolvadex do the trick or something else?

On trt, 250mg of testC per week split into 1/2 and pinned every 3.5 days, I personally run 12.5mg aromasin E3D and it keeps my E in the 32-39 range... total test in the neighborhood of 1600-1800... each body is of course different..

I do not know the total E without an AI because I run have never tested it while without one.

I also had been running 300mg EQ/week split into 2 as well though...

Vision
12-19-2018, 06:10 PM
IMO.. depending on how sensitive you are if you possess a higher ratio with the aromatase enzyme, I wouldn't employ and AI right away.. You can actually get more out of that dosage with the conversion of estro to test ratio.. Estro is NOT entirely the enemy, in fact estro/test can be complimentary to one an other when it concerns muscle growth..Now, if you're sensitive and have a higher affinity with ER activation I would toss tamox in the mix.. You "could" add just .5 of adex on injection day if you're injecting once a week (E6-7D).. That will help a lot of excess in circulation there after due to cMAX level concentration 24 hrs after injecting test-Cyp, it would assist with a lot of the conversion up front and leave whatever else in the system or soon to be, that's where tamox will come into play..

Mason4fitness
12-22-2018, 04:24 PM
I'm gonna go get some bloods to check it out. The tama has me worried a little on the rebound. I'm curious though, if bloods come back on the off chance with high estrogen can I take the tama until aromasin comes in? And will it still send me into rebound if I've alrdy started the aromasin?

ggandb
12-23-2018, 04:30 AM
Hey Mason, after you get your pre cycle blood work back, post them up along with what your cycle is going to look like, along with A.I. and PCT if needed (TRT excluded) and you will probably get more help. Everybody here is more then willing to help, but they are not going to spoon feed anyone without them doing at lease a little of the homework. Sorry if this come off a little dickish, but you have to learn what you are putting into your body, and what it can possibly do.

Mason4fitness
12-25-2018, 10:19 PM
That's alright ggandb, the cycle is as explained above. Just 350 mg of cyp a week. My question is outlined above your reply. I'm just curious as to whether or not aromasin could be cycled in on top of nolva 10mg ed, to kill the enzymes responsible for converting tst to estrogen so that I can cycle off the nolva without amy rebound effects . And it's ok you dont have to apologize lol. Im just asking if this is something that's worked for others. Thanks

ggandb
12-26-2018, 12:57 AM
350 EW IMO is a great starting cycle. If you have already started the asin then there will be no need for the nolva, as long as the asin is real. You don't have to worry about rebound while on asin, just don't start with too much, as it can easily crash your e and IMO is a lot harder to bring back up compared to using adex. You will want a good test to estro ratio, and this will be something that you will learn over time. Like it was said, estrogen is not the enemy. If you can and if something feels off, get blood work during the cycle, to see how everything looks.

Mason4fitness
12-28-2018, 05:49 PM
Yeah keeping estrogen ratio seems important for growth from what I understand. I'm up 15lbs in less than 2 months. Not retaining alot of water, I pee like a fucking race horse and every morning I wake up dry.

Nothing has changed to the stack. Your right about being cautious with the aro. Although I haven't used it yet. I'm actually liking the nolva by itself.
My nips have been puffy since I was a kid, puberty made it worse but I had no idea what it meant. So about three to four weeks into my cycle my nips started getting xtra puffy, a lil pins and needles type feeling when my shirt brushed them. Well after a week and a half on nolva they're back to normal I kid you not, zero puffiness.

ggandb
12-29-2018, 12:50 AM
Great news, if it's working then don't change a thing, just keep an eye out, don't forget to get blood work.