PDA

View Full Version : Tb-500 results

Big Beef
12-20-2018, 07:17 AM
I've been patiently waiting to try tb-500 for about a year & I think now is the best time to pull the trigger. I played sports competitively for almost 20 years growing up & have been lifting somewhat consistent for over a decade, so I am no stranger to some wear & tear. Actually, I am still recovering from my second shoulder surgery in less than a year & that is one of the main reasons for running the tb-500 in the first place. Besides that, I have a herniated disc in my neck & issues with the other shoulder as well.

This will be a tb-500 SOLO LOG! I stress that because I ran into a few logs/reviews when I was researching this compound & most of them were stacked with bpc-157. Sounds like an awesome combo, but I want to see what tb-500 can do on it's own.

Anyway, down to business...

Tb-500: 5 weeks at 5 mg per week. 2.5 mg × 2 a week.

I have seen suggestions about a loading phase & than maintaining, but I will be doing 5 mg per week all the way through. I will also NOT be injecting into injured areas! All research shows that it does not need to be spot injected, so I will be doing subq.

If you have any questions, please ask!

macedog24
12-20-2018, 07:18 AM
I've been patiently waiting to try tb-500 for about a year & I think now is the best time to pull the trigger. I played sports competitively for almost 20 years growing up & have been lifting somewhat consistent for over a decade, so I am no stranger to some wear & tear. Actually, I am still recovering from my second shoulder surgery in less than a year & that is one of the main reasons for running the tb-500 in the first place. Besides that, I have a herniated disc in my neck & issues with the other shoulder as well.

This will be a tb-500 SOLO LOG! I stress that because I ran into a few logs/reviews when I was researching this compound & most of them were stacked with bpc-157. Sounds like an awesome combo, but I want to see what tb-500 can do on it's own.

Anyway, down to business...

Tb-500: 5 weeks at 5 mg per week. 2.5 mg × 2 a week.

I have seen suggestions about a loading phase & than maintaining, but I will be doing 5 mg per week all the way through. I will also NOT be injecting into injured areas! All research shows that it does not need to be spot injected, so I will be doing subq.

If you have any questions, please ask!Following

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Big Beef
12-20-2018, 07:26 AM
Following

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Glad to have ya bro. Your a solid rep, as most already know.

Big Beef
12-20-2018, 07:29 AM
Glad to have ya bro. Your a solid rep, as most already know.

I'm a poet & didn't even know it!!!

Zomb131
12-20-2018, 08:38 AM
I never had success with BPC and TB. I think a lot of the results are placebo in humans.

Oldskool
12-20-2018, 01:23 PM
Subbed. Will be very interesting to see what it does on its own.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Big Beef
12-20-2018, 03:47 PM
I never had success with BPC and TB. I think a lot of the results are placebo in humans.

What was the reason you took it? Meaning, was there one specific reason or several?

Big Beef
12-26-2018, 07:09 AM
Nothing much to add yet. Reconstituted easily & pinning is smooth. Today was pin 2 for the first week. On a side note, it has dawned on me that a lot of issues I am having with my good shoulder (the one that has not been operated on) is most likely caused by the fact that I have rounded shoulders. To tight in shoulders, chest, bi's & it is causing me to have some horrible posture issues, for those who are not familiar with rounded shoulders.

I am currently doing some stretching & exercises to correct this issue, while I am waiting for tb-500 to kick in. As I have said before, I am trying to utilize this time of recovery, as much as possible.

Oldskool
12-26-2018, 12:12 PM
Nothing much to add yet. Reconstituted easily & pinning is smooth. Today was pin 2 for the first week. On a side note, it has dawned on me that a lot of issues I am having with my good shoulder (the one that has not been operated on) is most likely caused by the fact that I have rounded shoulders. To tight in shoulders, chest, bi's & it is causing me to have some horrible posture issues, for those who are not familiar with rounded shoulders.

I am currently doing some stretching & exercises to correct this issue, while I am waiting for tb-500 to kick in. As I have said before, I am trying to utilize this time of recovery, as much as possible.I do upper and lower body stretches before a workout to increase range of motion and to decrease the likelyhood of cramping and muscle spasms. I also do after exercise stretches on the particular muscles group I just worked out again for flexibility and also to increase micro tears in the muscle group which is believed to stimulate growth.

It's a pain as far as time consumption but my range of motion is way better, I feel like I've had a decrease in workout related injury, and I no longer get the cramps and spasms I used to frequently get.

I recommend it to everyone......but especially us guys that are getting long in the tooth lol

Big Beef
12-26-2018, 11:33 PM
I do upper and lower body stretches before a workout to increase range of motion and to decrease the likelyhood of cramping and muscle spasms. I also do after exercise stretches on the particular muscles group I just worked out again for flexibility and also to increase micro tears in the muscle group which is believed to stimulate growth.

It's a pain as far as time consumption but my range of motion is way better, I feel like I've had a decrease in workout related injury, and I no longer get the cramps and spasms I used to frequently get.

I recommend it to everyone......but especially us guys that are getting long in the tooth lol

Sounds like a great plan & very smart too. I've always done a fair amount of stretching on my legs, but not near enough through my shoulders & chest!

Oldskool
12-26-2018, 11:53 PM
Sounds like a great plan & very smart too. I've always done a fair amount of stretching on my legs, but not near enough through my shoulders & chest!Yeah. I don't really go nuts as far as upper body goes but I do hit the elliptical for at least 5 minutes at high resistance to get a filter body warm up then a few minutes of upper body stretches. After that I'll stretch the specific muscles group being worked out at each piece of equipment.

Only stretches I really put in a decent amount of time on is lower body cuz I'm prone to getting leg cramps and injuries.

Its incredible tho, once I started doing a rally good amount of stretching on my legs I immediately stopped having the cramps, don't get the usual minor injuries/ joint pain, and my PR's immediately went up.

Big Beef
12-28-2018, 06:54 AM
Yeah. I don't really go nuts as far as upper body goes but I do hit the elliptical for at least 5 minutes at high resistance to get a filter body warm up then a few minutes of upper body stretches. After that I'll stretch the specific muscles group being worked out at each piece of equipment.

Only stretches I really put in a decent amount of time on is lower body cuz I'm prone to getting leg cramps and injuries.

Its incredible tho, once I started doing a rally good amount of stretching on my legs I immediately stopped having the cramps, don't get the usual minor injuries/ joint pain, and my PR's immediately went up.

Kind of crazy how many benefits can come from stretching. The feeling of being to tight gets very annoying, so I know what you mean. I get cramps in my calves & hamstrings pretty often. I'll work on that when I start lifting again.

ski748134
12-31-2018, 11:26 AM
if you got real TB500 it is a miracle drug I swear by the stuff I have the worst tendonitis in bother elbows and it always clears it up with in weeks....I have great results with TB....

Big Beef
12-31-2018, 05:22 PM
if you got real TB500 it is a miracle drug I swear by the stuff I have the worst tendonitis in bother elbows and it always clears it up with in weeks....I have great results with TB....

This is what I've heard the majority of guys say. Sounds like great stuff. The few things I've had from that supplier are legit, so I have no reason to doubt that this is not on point. Do you usually start noticing a difference around week 3?

Big Beef
01-02-2019, 06:44 AM
I will be coming up on week 3 pretty soon & I am pretty sure it has started working it's magic. I have also been sick & I have been resting more, so that might be helping too.

The thing is, I haven't lifted for over 3 months, so I don't think it's a coincidence that my neck & shoulder are feeling better, when they have been bothering me during this whole time of recovery for my newly repaired shoulder. My gut is telling me it's the tb-500, but this next week will really put to rest any doubt I may have, if it's doing what it's supposed to be doing.