PDA

View Full Version : Bio Identicals and HGH

Belle
12-20-2018, 12:28 PM
Just curious if anyone has had any experience with Bio Identicals while taking HGH? I take testosterone in the pellet form every 4 months and I just started HGH about 2 weeks ago. I have been on the T for about 8 months now and have seen amazing results in the gym with increase weight but started the HGH to help shed a few pounds.

I guess I am wondering about dosage of the HGH since being on the T. Nothing I can do about the T as that is inside in pellet form, but I am currently on 2iu of the HGH and have not seen any side effects in the two weeks I have been using it.

I also have estridol in pellet form and take 225 mg of progesterone nightly. I am 49 and needed the hormone boost for my sanity and general well being. I plan to be on the hormones the rest of my life.

Oldskool
12-20-2018, 01:25 PM
Just curious if anyone has had any experience with Bio Identicals while taking HGH? I take testosterone in the pellet form every 4 months and I just started HGH about 2 weeks ago. I have been on the T for about 8 months now and have seen amazing results in the gym with increase weight but started the HGH to help shed a few pounds.

I guess I am wondering about dosage of the HGH since being on the T. Nothing I can do about the T as that is inside in pellet form, but I am currently on 2iu of the HGH and have not seen any side effects in the two weeks I have been using it.

I also have estridol in pellet form and take 225 mg of progesterone nightly. I am 49 and needed the hormone boost for my sanity and general well being. I plan to be on the hormones the rest of my life.What kind of hgh are u taking? Is it pharma or ugl?

Is it gh peptides like ghrp6 or actual hgh?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oldskool
12-20-2018, 01:30 PM

I also have estridol in pellet form and take 225 mg of progesterone nightly. I am 49 and needed the hormone boost for my sanity and general well being. I plan to be on the hormones the rest of my life.Well really regardless of which type of gh ur taking any of those are a very good idea to enhance the effects of the hormones and to receive the benefits that additional gh lvls in the body provides.

2 ius a day is considered to be a sufficient dose to start to see results over time.

Gh has to be taken for a long period of time to really start to reap the benefits of it. 6 months at least.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Belle
12-20-2018, 02:03 PM
It is Kidtropin