View Full Version : Diet on cruise

Ironplate
12-21-2018, 03:20 PM
How much can u retain on a cruise?....strength is where I feel I'm ready to start training to break pr's(not there yet but trending towards that).....about to start cruise but obviously dont want to get too far away from where I'm currently at..... training & diet wise,what's a general idea of how to adjust going into a cruise?.....been a little bit since I've been where I'm at w/ strength/size.....in past I dont remember losing all that much but definitely losing a legit amount of strength/size.....thanks....

deebs
12-21-2018, 03:32 PM
I would always keep my diet the same to maintain my gains. But certain compounds or chems you can really eat a lot and not gain much fat. So does your blast look like ?

Oldskool
12-21-2018, 04:19 PM
How much can u retain on a cruise?....strength is where I feel I'm ready to start training to break pr's(not there yet but trending towards that).....about to start cruise but obviously dont want to get too far away from where I'm currently at..... training & diet wise,what's a general idea of how to adjust going into a cruise?.....been a little bit since I've been where I'm at w/ strength/size.....in past I dont remember losing all that much but definitely losing a legit amount of strength/size.....thanks....

For me it depends on alot of things. My daily activity lvl, am I on gh, am I going to keep my training at the same consistent lvl.

When I drop down to a cruise I'll slowly ramp down the proteins to 1 or 1.2 gm per lb ( I usually keep it around 1.5 to 2 gm per lb on cycle due to the increased protein synthesis gear provides). Carbs I change depending on activity lvl through out the day, what the mirror and my appetite shows me. I don't really measure out food anymore.

For me its important to maintain the 5 to 6 meals a day just to keep my body used to it....even if I cut the amount of food being eaten.

I'm on gh so I can get away with some extra calories and not really get sloppy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Maker18847
12-21-2018, 04:34 PM
I do a bulk blast then start carb cycling on my cruise so I can slowly taper down my carbs over the span of 4-5 months then go into my next blast which will be a cut and I already have my carbs where I want them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk