PDA

View Full Version : Resting heart rate 100-120

Zeus_100
12-21-2018, 05:37 PM
So I've been checking my heart lately it's been up there ..

Currently in week 9 of
500mg test e
600mg eq
350mg tren A 50mg ed

And a fat burner that's has following :

5mg Albuterol
20mcg T3
5mg yohimbine
15mg gw501516
Per 1ml
I'm dosing 2x a day 6 hours apart..

You think my heart rate elevation is normal for what I'm taking or is it too high.??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
12-21-2018, 10:26 PM

Currently in week 9 of
500mg test e
600mg eq
350mg tren A 50mg ed

5mg Albuterol
20mcg T3
5mg yohimbine
15mg gw501516
Per 1ml

You think my heart rate elevation is normal for what I'm taking or is it too high.??

I can’t say for sure because I’ve never done them before but I’d be a little nervous having my heart rate that high on a consistent basis

casmira
12-30-2018, 05:27 AM

Currently in week 9 of
500mg test e
600mg eq
350mg tren A 50mg ed

5mg Albuterol
20mcg T3
5mg yohimbine
15mg gw501516
Per 1ml

I have a resting heart rate of 100-120 as well, and I am not even on any fat burners. To be honest, gear + fat burners should raise you from 60-70 to 80-90, not reaching 120 (so they're aggrevatin an underlying tachycardia)- first thing you should do is go to a GP tell them about it, get your blood pressure checked. You probably will get calcium channel or beta blocker prescribed, you dont want to leave your heart doing this for long or you'll get some sort of hypertrophy of your heart which is not fun to try and reverse. then see a cardiologist and find out the underlying cause

on the unlikely instance you are just one of those people that has a high heart rate, one indiciation youre one of those people is a high heart rate but perfect blood pressure and an ultrasound would reveal no hypertrophy. It is a pain in the ass to go through everything i've described, but its your heart you dont wanna fuck this up

Zeus_100
12-30-2018, 05:36 AM
I have a resting heart rate of 100-120 as well, and I am not even on any fat burners. To be honest, gear + fat burners should raise you from 60-70 to 80-90, not reaching 120 (so they're aggrevatin an underlying tachycardia)- first thing you should do is go to a GP tell them about it, get your blood pressure checked. You probably will get calcium channel or beta blocker prescribed, you dont want to leave your heart doing this for long or you'll get some sort of hypertrophy of your heart which is not fun to try and reverse. then see a cardiologist and find out the underlying cause

on the unlikely instance you are just one of those people that has a high heart rate, one indiciation youre one of those people is a high heart rate but perfect blood pressure and an ultrasound would reveal no hypertrophy. It is a pain in the ass to go through everything i've described, but its your heart you dont wanna fuck this upI dropped the fat burner and my heart rate drop down high 70s to 80