PDA

View Full Version : DBOL/SUSTANON STACK

bundy
12-21-2018, 07:51 PM
Was wondering if any brothers had any experience stacking the 2. Just stared, doing 50 dbol Ed and 250 sustanon 3x a week. Any suggestions or feedback would be great

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Big Z
12-22-2018, 05:05 AM
Was wondering if any brothers had any experience stacking the 2. Just stared, doing 50 dbol Ed and 250 sustanon 3x a week. Any suggestions or feedback would be great

I just ran that plus EQ for my bulk.
I was running 500mg sust, 300mg EQ, 20mg D bol ED and experienced a 15lb gain in 1 month. Lifts went up. Your appetite should increase a lot as well. I was always hungry but EQ aids with that as well.

NewSchool82
12-23-2018, 02:54 PM
How much of that is water though?

M5077
12-23-2018, 03:42 PM
I do actually.

So I’ll take it you have inhibitors for this run?

bdad
12-23-2018, 03:45 PM
I love dbol but lately the lethargy kicks my ass.

bundy
12-23-2018, 03:47 PM
No inhibitors, should this be a concern?

M5077
12-23-2018, 03:48 PM
How much of that is water though?

That can be defined post Dbol cycle brother. Once D is dropped, what was gained can be more clearly defined.

Obviously being Dbol there will be some H20 retention, that’s why typically when running D, I like it at the front end of the cycle. Back half trimming back some of the bloat.

M5077
12-23-2018, 03:56 PM
No inhibitors, should this be a concern?

Bro. Do a bit of research on Dbol. Aromatizes at a higher percentage rate than basic compounds like test.

Personally, I think it to be of benefit, higher E2 is good for bulking for sure, but it should still be controlled. You don’t want the estro to get to out of hand, obviously this is specific to the individual goals but judging by the run compounds your on the hunt for mass.

I’m an advocate for controlling Estro and I personally believe that AI’s are a necessary tool on cycle. You have to stay safe and healthy or what good is any of it.

In short, as the testosterone horomone trends upward, as will the E2, this is where side effects become prevalent and could cause short/long term issues.

M

Big Z
12-23-2018, 04:22 PM
Not much, I body fat dropped 2% from starting and skeletal muscle mass went up 6lbs. Running only 20mg, I didn't retain too much water. I added anadrol around week 4 and dropped the dbol. That's when I noticed more water weight gains but no lie, you gain a lb a day as long as you're eating. I'm pretty good with my diet as well. I prefer lean bulks

Big Z
12-23-2018, 04:24 PM
I love dbol but lately the lethargy kicks my ass.

Anadrol was ridiculous for me. I hated the lethargic feeling and the headaches if you didn't drink enough water. They were gnarly

M5077
12-23-2018, 04:25 PM
Not much, I body fat dropped 2% from starting and skeletal muscle mass went up 6lbs. Running only 20mg, I didn't retain too much water. I added anadrol around week 4 and dropped the dbol. That's when I noticed more water weight gains but no lie, you gain a lb a day as long as you're eating. I'm pretty good with my diet as well. I prefer lean bulks

That’s good stuff bro

Big Joe
12-23-2018, 05:13 PM
I dropped anadrol after 3 weeks lethargic was out of control

Anadrol was ridiculous for me. I hated the lethargic feeling and the headaches if you didn't drink enough water. They were gnarly

bundy
12-23-2018, 05:52 PM
Thanks so much M that is exactly the feedback I've been looking for, really appreciate it brother

M5077
12-23-2018, 05:55 PM
Thanks so much M that is exactly the feedback I've been looking for, really appreciate it brother

No problem bro, I’m always available for BOP brothers and sisters.

There’s lots of knowledge around here. Poke around and do some personal research. Knowledge in this game is really the key to success.

M