PDA

View Full Version : Help......Tren A 50mg EOD......so winny 50mg EOD also??

RippedMover
12-22-2018, 06:24 AM
Keep this short because I'm dozing off.....have ran multiple cycles.....current is
Test E 300 x twice week....
Tren Ace 50mg EOD...
( Armidex .5mg EOD)
I am also running winny 50mg daily, but my question is: could I take the 50mg winny only on my tren "off days"? So it would also become EOD.....I know Winny half life is on the shorter end so blood levels would yo-yo up and down......but is this OK to run or is it a waste? Stick with the winny everyday? Thoughts would be highly appreciated. I listen very closely to you brothers....thanks!

Mover

doomer39er
12-22-2018, 08:12 AM
I'd make the tren 50ED and do the same with the winny. Dose of tren is very low imo.

animal23
12-22-2018, 08:57 AM
You don't need alot of tren if it's legit and if your diet is in check

Vision
12-22-2018, 12:11 PM
Taking oral AAS EOD is worthless, in order for "most" drug to work or be effective there needs to be a constant considerable Supply within the blood having a cMax serum level daily.. AAS are not like benzos where they State take as needed, or like some meds that have a prolong cellular initiation transcription by a continuous cellular/enzymatic proliferation..

If people are using these for pre-workout take them everyday and decrease your dosage on off days if you wish to be conservative, just keep it in your system with a stable and steady supply..

Keep blood serums optimal for long as possible.. Why activate something, only to turn it off, and awaken it again? Keep the chit-chat on going..

RippedMover
12-22-2018, 10:38 PM
Thanks guys! Vision-- that's what I was ultimately wondering, if it would even be effective since levels would change constantly w the winny. Going back to daily. Appreciate it bros