PDA

View Full Version : Hgh / Blood sugar help

automattik
12-22-2018, 04:48 PM
I started running 2iu gh about 3 weeks ago was taking it everyday except Sunday a little before bed. I would take the 2iu then eat about an hr later and go to bed usually. 2iu being a small dose figured this would be ok. About week 3 I ate my usual daily sweet potatoes in the morn and felt horrible shortly after and for the rest of the day light headed stomach upset. Went away for a few days then basically comes back on when I eat carbs now. Stopped the growth after that week. I stopped on Sunday and have been some what sick all week after eating carbs. I bought a glucose meter and yesterday fasting glucose 99 and today 106. I got bloods a month ago and fasting glucose was 85. I didn't eat much carbs yesterday and felt mostly ok. Any ideas what's going on here ? Appreciate the help. Thanks.

joko123
12-22-2018, 08:01 PM
I’m not sure you’re issue is with your blood sugar brother. Sounds like something else is going on. 105 is a little higher then it should be , but not crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deebs
12-22-2018, 09:44 PM
Just a opinion obviously not a doctor but Joko123 is right. Your sugar levels are normal and if you stopped the growth and continue to have the same issue. I would think sugar or carbs have nothing to do with issue.

automattik
12-22-2018, 09:46 PM
Cool thanks for the input. I have insurance I'll go see what the doc says.