PDA

View Full Version : please help. Got Perma Banned from using Coinbase.

DEFYTHEGODS
12-28-2018, 01:55 AM
So i forgot to send my coinbase received funds to my blockchain, so i could order. basically i got permabanned from coinbase.

what crypto buy/sell service do you use?

And if i use this new [suggested] crypto buy/sell account, will i have to tumble my money from it to blockchain so i can fricken buy stuff.

... i hate this BS.

DEFYTHEGODS
12-28-2018, 02:22 AM
i'm registering with BINANCE

Drillit
12-28-2018, 02:33 AM
I’ve been using coinbase for since I started using coin and thus far no issues.
I do have cash app as a backup.

DEFYTHEGODS
12-28-2018, 03:33 AM
what is cash app. doesn't sound like a bitcoin service. that support e checks?

DEFYTHEGODS
12-28-2018, 04:45 AM
i'm back to square 1 at least... got my coinbase back... that was close and my last bit of luck...

now about not getting another account shut down... don't i just have to move funds from my coinbase to my blockchain and blammo, i can get my gear and ancillaries again?

Alpha Omega
01-19-2019, 04:38 PM
Have a look at my post here

Cash app (https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhoodofpain%2Eco m%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D55623&share_tid=55623&share_fid=33492&share_type=t)

Honesty, faith in what I do and my clients results drive me forward.

Plate Smacker
02-20-2019, 02:15 PM
I do everything in Blockchain.

DeathDefier
02-20-2019, 02:48 PM
Blockchain bro

rollingwinter
03-23-2019, 08:48 PM
If you can stomach the spread and CB and cash app are out, localbitcoins and crypto atms are very convenient.

Caustic Charm
03-23-2019, 10:03 PM
Cashapp for the win. Used it this week. Also, i use Exodus for my private wallet.

Hnausa
03-26-2019, 05:16 PM
I use the bitcoin app from play store and ZERO issues thus far.Phone IS my wallet and I can send funds anywhere the fuck I want. Go to bitcoin atm and transfer funds to wallet on phone and done then send to whoever you want. App comes with 6 different wallets so plenty to use. Simple, easy and nobody watching over you :)

roidscc
03-29-2019, 05:24 PM
Hello everyone.
for purchasing Bitcoins, other crypto consider using

Purchasing Crypto:

Bitstamp - quite stable platform , many depositing options , wire etc..
LocalBitcoins offcourse very good for local transactions, face to face fast and easy.
Paybis - many purchasing options aswell, credit card to. I believe just there is small premium purchasing with credit card.
Coinbase

Storing bitcoins:

After you purchased the coins, best is to keep the securely on your Mac/Pc for short term, or if you have larger sums it would be advised to have an cold storage, like Ledger

An secure Mac/PC wallets are:

Electrum
Atomic
etc..

Adrenaline
03-29-2019, 05:39 PM
Make sure you send funds to your wallet first and then your good.

CashApp works good, and my friend uses Binance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilfirin
07-21-2019, 10:28 PM
i'm back to square 1 at least... got my coinbase back... that was close and my last bit of luck...

now about not getting another account shut down... don't i just have to move funds from my coinbase to my blockchain and blammo, i can get my gear and ancillaries again?

How did you get your coinbase account back? I was also perma banned several years ago before I knew what I was really doing. I miss how simple coinbase was. Recently I have been using bitstamp. They offer bitcoin purchases with a credit card. Although last I checked they aren't accepting credit cards at the moment. So I used Binance this last purchase. They offer bitcoin purchase with credit card too. It's complicated though. It would not go through on either my PNC cards or my Chase cards. My Citi card worked, but a few days later I noticed Citi charged me a $15 fee because the way Binance charged the card appeared as a cash advance.

My order was small, only $285.00 and I bought $310 worth of bitcoin just to make sure I would still have enough after all the bullshit fees. I didn't, by the time I finally got it from binance to my wallet, then to my source it was worth $284.50. So that's a $25 loss plus the $15 Citi charged because it appeared as a cash advance. Needless to say I fucking hate bitcoin. I wish reloadit worked out better, that was so simple when it was around.

thebear
07-22-2019, 02:32 AM
I use cash app and store/send from Blockchain. Easy peasy.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.