Ironplate
12-29-2018, 07:47 PM
Any opinions on it?....is it worth it?....bs?...etc.....thanks

German89
12-29-2018, 07:52 PM
Enlighten me...

Primemuscle
12-29-2018, 07:58 PM
If you’re referring to power lifting and body building combined then yes it’s a good concept. Get the best of both worlds and can build a respectable physique apply correctly.

A lot of the greats did that. To name a few: Arnold, Franco, Platz, Levrone, Coleman, and plenty others

So if that’s what you’re referring to then it’s not bs at all. Like I said in the first paragraph you get the best of both worlds: strong and have a good build/shape to your physique. But it’s a matter of applying the concepts and meshing them together properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldskool
12-29-2018, 09:01 PM
Any opinions on it?....is it worth it?....bs?...etc.....thanksFor me personally I've always leaned more towards the power lifting side of it.

If uve got a well rounded power lifting training regiment and dont let urself get ridiculously sloppy it's not only possible but easy.

On a related topic as of the past year I've reversed it and now learn towards the aesthetic side due to the fact that the powe lifting is tearing up my body more now that i'm getting older.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dnewell2004
07-20-2019, 01:13 AM
Wanna bring this back to life and see if anyone else has messed with it. Mike O'Hearn sells it pretty good. Concept makes sense to me too. Heavy big 3 with 2-3 moderate supplemental lifts and a designated arm day and shoulder day with 2 recovery/cardio days.

Kelvin
07-21-2019, 05:58 AM
If you’re referring to power lifting and body building combined then yes it’s a good concept. Get the best of both worlds and can build a respectable physique apply correctly.

A lot of the greats did that. To name a few: Arnold, Franco, Platz, Levrone, Coleman, and plenty others

So if that’s what you’re referring to then it’s not bs at all. Like I said in the first paragraph you get the best of both worlds: strong and have a good build/shape to your physique. But it’s a matter of applying the concepts and meshing them together properly

Yes it is a good method.

Alterspanic132
07-22-2019, 01:32 PM
Get the best of both worlds and can build a respectable physique apply correctly.